Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

176Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:13 am

"Shut up!" he called out, eyes snapping open. "I already said I was sorry mutt. What else do you want from me??" He glared in her direction, too lazy to get off the couch and make his way down to her room to actually confront her.

177Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 am

Envy

"What, so I can't tell my feelings now?" shouted Kristine back, folding her arms. She kicked her legs a few times and gave a small pout, then shouted again, "Maybe if you were less of an asshole then I wouldnt have to say my feelings."

178Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:23 am

"Maybe if you acted more like a civilized, normal lady I wouldn't have to treat you like the scum of the earth! As it is, a mutt is a mutt is a mutt, and therefore I don't have to be nice to you!"
William flopped back down onto the couch, huffing slightly. Fucking woman. God how she pissed him off.

179Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 am

Envy

"I get it," said Kristine, "I'm a mutt!" getting up and abruptly opening the door. She walked over to him and folded his arms, looking down at him. She frowned, "Annoying asshole."

180Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:36 am

"Mutt, mutt, mutt!" he told her, glaring up at Kristine as she stood above him. "Impure, mixed-breed. Scum. Unfit to grace anyone's home with their stench."
No longer was the beast talking through him. Now William was simply acting on the childish whims that still lingered in his body.

181Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Envy

"Asshole. Pervert. Bitch. Annoying. Rude. Inconsiderate," Kristine shot back at him, obviously not happy with him. She kept her arms folded and huffed, looking away.

182Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"I believe the term is 'bastard' not bitch," he told her green eyes flashing with warning. "Though someone with as little brain as you isn't expected to know such things. I could forgive you, but I'm just not that kind of person."

183Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Envy

"Maybe I'm trying to call you a girl," said Kristine back, growling, "You've got the face for it," folding her arms. She grunted once as she remembered how her father would call her a boy because of her face.

184Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:14 pm

"And you look like a drowned drag queen," William snapped back. "But hey, you don't see me calling you names."
Well, of course he was calling her names. Mostly, just mutt. However, when he chose to ignore something, he chose to ignore it. Even if it meant he was hypocrite.

185Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Envy

Envy

"At least I have the spine to admit that I'm a mutt," said Kristine back, rolling her eyes. She folded her arms still and frowned. She huffed softly and looked away from him again.

186Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Growling low in his chest William reached up and grabbed one of Kristine's arms, dragging her down onto the couch to lay on top of him. Enter the teenage hormones and his stupid attraction to the insufferable woman. Damn her. Damn her straight to hell.

187Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine let out a slight gasp when her arm was grabbed. She expected to be slapped, but instead was pulled on top of him, causing her face to turn a bright red. "Wh-What are you doing?" she asked, stumbling through words.

188Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 pm

"This," he all but growled, pressing his lips against hers in a fierce kiss. William tightened his grip on her arm, then released her just as suddenly as he'd grabbed her.
Shit. What the hell had he just done??

189Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine felt her face heat up even more. When she was released, she fell with a thump, having not much balance no him and rolling off onto the floor. She was confused, and she didn't even bother getting up as she just laid there.

190Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 pm

"Stupid mutt," he muttered more to himself then to her, one arm flung over his face to hide the slight blushing God oh god what the hell had he just done? How the hell was he going to explain this to her?? What the hell would he say???

191Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Envy

Envy

"Why... the hell did you just do that?" whispered Kristine, closing her eyes as she said there. Her face was still tinted red, and she didn't understand why he had done that. It had slightly scared her and she bit her lip, the taste still lingering.

192Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 pm

"Spur of the moment stupidity," he said with a sigh, keeping his arm flung over his face and his eyes shut. "Nothing more, nothing less...." Idiot. Fool. Dumbass. What the hell had that been for??? God he was such a moron.

193Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Envy

Envy

"Sure..." mumbled Kristine, full of sarcasm. She frowned and began to sit up slowly, completely confused still. She brought her hand to her head and closed her eyes.

194Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:16 pm

He wasn't going to say sorry. Not for that. Never for that. If anything, William would kiss her again, and then some, to her. Shit. He couldn't be thinking things like that. Not if he wanted to stay...sane.

195Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine began to stand up slowly. She looked away from him, blushing a bit as she said, "You're lucky Dean isn't here... he probably would've hurt you..." frowning a bit after that. She had said nothing of the sort about the name calling, or if she liked it or not.

196Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:29 pm

"He still might," he muttered. "Only time will tell..." Will moved his arm, looking up at her. "Hey mutt, want to ah...have some fun?" Shit shit shit. Someone needed to just muzzle him already. Stop him from digging a deeper hole for himself.

197Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine turned red and stuttered, "Wh-What do you mean by that?" biting her lip shyly. No, she didn't want to do anything with him. She hadn't even done anything with anyone yet. She looked down.

198Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 pm

William sat up all the way, swinging his legs off the edge of the couch. "Go see a movie or something? I don't want to be stuck in the house all day. This place can be so boring..."

199Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Envy

Envy

"Um... sure..." mumbled Kristine, glancing back at him. Her face was still tinted and she brushed hair out of it, looking back at him.

200Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:54 am

"Unless you have a ah, better idea?" Will raised his eyebrow at her, a light smirk playing across his lips. He highly doubted she'd kiss him again. He also doubted he'd ever continue on with his action from before. One kiss was enough.
At least for now.

201Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:39 am

Envy

Envy

"N-No way! You are just a pervert, so I thought you were thinking something different," said Kristine, folding her arms again and once again looking away as her tint didn't leave. She felt embarrassed, mostly because she knew that he was probably thinking of what she had originally thought.

202Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:51 am

"The whole fact you thought of that just goes to show that you're a pervert as well no?" He smirked again sliding a hand into the pocket of his jeans. "So now you can't just label me as the pervert. I have fair reason to call you one too mutt."

203Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 am

Envy

Envy

"I was only thinking that way because I knew you would!" said Kristine back, pouting and still not looking at him. She closed her eyes after that and said, "I'm not the real pervert here. At least I haven't done anything yet."

204Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 am

Will had to snort at that, eyes rolling slightly. "You all but attacked me when we first met mutt. And then you've flashed me, insulted me, and all but begged me to flip you over the table and fuck you. 'Virgin' my ass."

205Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:05 am

Envy

Envy

"I never flashed you! You're the one who walked in while I was taking a shower!" Kristine shouted back. She shivered at the mental image she had of that thing. She shivered still and said, "I am a virgin, thank you very much!" growling a bit.

206Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:21 am

And he was fighting with her again. Lovely. Still, fighting was better then not communicating at all...
"You so flashed me," Will snarled at her. "Showed me your tits and everything. Your fault for not locking the fucking door!"
At her comment about still being a virgin he snorted again, rolling his green eyes. "I don't believe that mutt. You act like a horny little bitch who hasn't been laid in a while. I don't see what your issue is. I'll fuck you and let you go back to being less...bitchy."

207Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:24 am

Envy

Envy

"I'm not going to let you break me and release me of my virginity," said Kristine back, "I wasn't really thinking about it at the time because I thought you two would be gentlemanly enough to knock. Or actually hear the shower running and not bother!" Shivering once more, she snarled, "That thing is gross, it must hurt," shuddering a bit at the thought of having it shoved into her.

208Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:52 am

"Care to test it out mutt?" he sneered. "I'll have you begging for more until your horse. You wont be able to get enough of me..." Will had walked forward the whole time, pinning Kristine up against a wall as he spoke. "You'll never be able to get enough of me mutt."

209Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 8 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:57 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine turned a flushed red as she began to breathe heavily when she was pinned. "Please don't," she told him, trying to keep her voice from rising from embarrassment. She bit her lip, looking away from him and refusing to look at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum