Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 am

Green eyes scanned the city streets, latching onto every attractive person that passed him by. He'd dressed for the evening in a simple pair of black jeans, gray shirt, and black zip-up hoodie complete with black-and-gray converse, knowing that the muted and dark colors would help him blend in for the night.
Pushing back a lock of black and blond hair, William frowned to himself when he caught sight of his reflection in a store-window. He was thinner then normal, and more tired looking. Seems that last week of running did hell on his complexion. No matter, he was still hotter then everyone else around him.
Letting his hand drop the lycanthrope shook his head and sighed, continuing to move forward. He had much to do still, if he and his brother were going to settle here for a while, he needed to make sure everything was safe, and well.
Needed to make sure he wasn't here.

2Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Kristine Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine sighed as she sat on the bench of a bus stop. She was tired and cold, and it was bad enough that she lived out on her own, but more annoying being a lycanthrope. She licked her lips as looked up at the sky, noting the moon.
She paused and wrinkled her nose, then zipped her jacket up the rest of the way and took off into a nearby garden. She let out a loud howl, shifting into her fuzzy wolf form.

3Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:16 am

The howl that split the are made him pause, green eyes scanning the growing gloom more closely. There, to the left of him, a small crack blended in with the wall that bordered an old rundown mansion. He frowned, tucking his hair behind an ear before he slipped inside, senses on the alert.
Were there other lycanthropes here? Most likely, considering that howl... Something William needed to investigate, just because he knew his brother would want him too.

4Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:39 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine grunted slightly as she leaned over and began to sniff the ground. She needed food. And she needed it now. The scent of another lycanthrope, unshifted, filled her nose.
She began to run through the area, pouncing on a squirrel easily and gobbling it up. She howled once more after that, sitting down with her face splattered in blood.

5Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 am

"A little flashy aren't you?" he asked the wolf, eyebrow raised under all his black hair. "Can't even hunt somewhere where people wont hear you howling to the skies? I mean, you do know that wolves are all but extinct right? So having one run around a city is like...seeing Santa Clause."
Will tucked his hands into his pockets, eyes looking the wolf over. Blood on muzzle, fur un-kept... must have just killed something. A small something, since there wasn't that much blood.

6Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:08 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine sat down and began to chew on the small bones. "I cannot help myself," she grumbled as she chewed, glancing over at him as her voice made her sound male because of the way she chewed.
Her eyes closed and she continued with the chewing, liking the taste that it held, even with the small bits of fur stuck to it.

7Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 am

Will had to snort at that, rolling his eyes. "Right. So you just go randomly hunting in an area full of people. Bright idea." He shook his head in disgust. "Honestly. Grow a backbone. Learn to fight the urges. Control it, not the other way around."

8Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:16 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine spoke, "Not like it matters. I'm a street person anyways," glancing back over at him, then looking forward and continuing to chew on the bone, "What are you, king of this city?" sarcastically, huffing softly. As a wolf, she was a bit ruder to people, but that was just nature. Plus she was annoyed that she was disturbed while eating, which added to it.

9Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:42 am

"Actually...." he began with a smirk. "I am. William King." He gave her a little mock bow, eyes glittering with dark mirth as he watched her eat. She was a patchy, ugly wolf. He wondered what she'd look like as a human, but quickly pushed aside the thought. He didn't care too much. She was probably ugly as well.

10Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 am

Envy

Envy

"Are you a lycan too?" asked Kristine, not seeming to be interested in his 'I'm better than everyone else' vibe. She continued to bite at the bone, then stood up slowly and pushed the bones into a bush. She turned and began to pad over to him.

11Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:17 am

"Fur and fangs babe," he told her with a smirk. "Just like you." He tilted his head to one side, looking down at the wolf. "I told you my name," Will said. "It's only polite to tell me yours. Otherwise I might call you 'mangy mutt' and I don't think you'd enjoy that very much now would you?"

12Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:27 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine looked up at him, seating herself in front of him. "I'm Kristine," she spoke, "But I am also known by just Krissy or Kris," she began to glow slightly, shifting back into her human form. From the slight dirt on her face, it could be guessed that she lived on the streets, but may fool some with just her unlikely pretty face.

13Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 am

"Kris eh?" he said, nodding more to himself then to her. "Not as good as 'mangy mutt' but I suppose it will do."
Will sniffed with distaste when she changed back to her human self, noting all the dirt that covered her. He'd been right. She was just as mangy looking as a human as she had been as a wolf.
She was kind of pretty though, so his theory on her being ugly had been wrong. Ah well, he wasn't going to admit anything like that to her so it hardly mattered.

14Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine looked back at him and began to slowly stand. She was a bit short, but not the shortest or anything. "It isn't polite to ridicule me," she grunted, folding her arms and looking up at him.

15Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:55 am

"And it isn't right to talk back to your betters," he countered. "So why don't you stop eh? And maybe I'll consider being more...polite." Will grimaced at having to use that word. God how he hated having to be polite. It was almost as bad as him having to be nice to people.
Speaking of nice...hadn't he been supposed to stay near his brother? Yes, Will was pretty sure he had. Ah well. Dean could just deal. It wasn't like he was going to go out and get into trouble.
Not much at any rate.

16Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine wiped her mouth and zipped up her fuzzy jacket. She spoke, "A man should be nicer to a lady anyways," sighing and shaking her head a few times. She looked up at him after that.

17Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 pm

"Who ever said you were a lady?" he asked her with one raised eyebrow. "Or that I was a man?" Will looked up at the sky, watching the clouds pass over the stars. Wonder what Dean is doing... he thought to himself before pushing the question away. His brother could handle himself.

18Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Envy

Envy

"Fine, a boy or a man should be nice to a girl or a lady," replied Kristine, "Unless you wanna be like the rest and call me a feminine boy as well," grunting a bit and shivering. She disliked cold nights. Great, another sleepless night for her. She brushed her jacket off, sighing.

19Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:47 pm

"Ah," he said with a smirk. "I see. Well, no worries. You're just a mangy mutt, so it doesn't matter how I treat you." Will wandered back a few feet to sit on the edge of a long broken fountain, long legs crossed in front of him as he looked around. God this place was so rundown...

20Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine gave a bit of a growl, her instincts taking over as her eyes turned to that of what looked like a cat's. She stood up slowly, then lunged back at him, pinning him down swiftly inside the empty, broken fountain. There were only slight remnants of water that was there, and her eyes narrowed. "I may not be some rich buffoon, but I'm not a mangy mutt."

21Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:46 am

"Unkept fur, ratty hair, dirty clothing," Will shoved her off, snarling with disgust at the water that covered his back ."And poor people skills. If it barks like a mutt and looks like a mutt then it's a mutt."
He climbed from the fountain, glaring at her. "You'll be buying me new clothing now," he informed her coldly. "Or so help me you'll hate what happens next."

22Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine landed with a 'oof'. Guess her grip wasn't tight enough. "Well sorry, your majesty, for not being able to pay for luxuries," she said sarcastically, huffing. A small smile then formed on her face and she began to giggle.

23Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 am

"You should be," he said with a sniff, eying her as she giggled like some schoolgirl. "You sick or something...?" Will asked her in a slightly concerned voice. "Mental perhaps...?"

24Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

Envy

Envy

"Hm?" asked Kristine, looking over at him, then giggling once more, "No I'm fine." She seemed to have brightened up, but blinked a few times when she felt a drop of rain hit her nose. She lifted her hand and frowned, not wanting it to rain.

25Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:33 am

"Right..." Will frowned at her, pulling his hood up as he felt a drop of rain his his cheak. "Well... you still owe me new clothing mutt. Snap snap, I don't have all night. Places to be, things to do and all that."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum