Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

51Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:54 am

Envy

"The least we can do is hug to share heat," replied Kristine, holding her arms out, "Either that or we could try to run to a different shelter. Not like I have a place though."

52Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 am

"...You could also just jog in place," he told her, eyebrow raised. Will hadn't gotten too wet, thanks to the fact his hoddie was made from thick material. He was still (mostly) warm and saw no need to cling to the mutt like some love-sick fool. "I'm fine, so I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though."

53Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Envy

"Please," said Kristine this time, "Jogging in place won't help. She continued to shiver, courderoy pants soaked, along with her jacket and splotches on her shirt under the jacket.

54Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Muttering under his breath William removed his gray hoodie, tossing it at Kristine. "Put that on," he told her irritated. "Try not to get it too muddy will you?" he asked her. "I don't want to have to get it cleaned so soon after buying it."

55Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Envy

"Thank you!" Kristine told him happily, giggling slightly. She sat back down and wrapped herself in the jacket, hugging herself and still shivering. She closed her eyes tightly.

56Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Any reason why you wont go near her? his beast asked him, slowly waking up from it's long sleep. William flinched, turning his head away from Kristine and out into the wet night so she wouldn't see the worry and fear now shining in his green eyes.
When the hell did you get here? he demanded silently. I thought I go rid of you.
As if you could, it answered back smugly. I am you and you are me, remember? I've been you since the day he-
Shut up! Will yelled at his mind. We don't speak of him, or think of him, or even remember that he exists!
A slow, shuddering breath born of rage passed his lips, filling his lungs with the burning sensation known as 'anger'. He would not think about that man. He'd ruined his life. His life and his brother's.

57Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Envy

Kristine opened her eyes slowly and looked at him. "Are you alright?" she asked him, seeming a bit concerned for his flinching and awkwardness. She had half expected him to say something after she said thank you to him, but he hadn't. She frowned.

58Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 am

"Just fine," he snapped, suddenly sullen. "It's raining, my coat is getting soaked, you're dirty so it's now going to be covered in filth, and you're annoying. Plus my-"
Will bit back his last comment, crossing his arms over his chest and looking out into the rain. Fucking beast. Reminding him of things he didn't want to be reminded of.

59Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:59 am

Envy

Kristine looked over at him and frowned a bit. She then smiled and stood up, walking over to him and plopping beside him, hugging him without touching him with anything but his own jacket. "Cheer up," she giggled softly, "You can't always look at the bad stuff."

60Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:13 am

"Don't touch me," Will told her, scooting over slightly. "I have no idea where you've been." He looked up, frowning to himself. The clouds looked like they were almost done pouring rain onto them. Good. He could go home soon...

61Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:14 am

Envy

Envy

"I'm only touching you with your jacket," said Kristine back, scooting over with him and giggling a bit more. She shivered still, sneezing once away from him and the jacket. She sighed softly and looked towards the sky, unable to stop shivering.

62Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:41 pm

"....Do you have someplace to stay?" he asked suddenly, fixing his green-eyed gaze onto Kristine. She was getting sick - he was not. She was cold - he was not.
As annoying as it was the least he could do was offer her a place to sleep. Even if it was just for the night. He knew Dean wouldn't mind. If anything his brother would smack him upside the head for not having asked sooner.

63Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:39 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine still looked away from him. She gave a shake of the head and spoke, "I only live on the street cause my mother and father left me." Maybe it was true that she was just a mutt... she was only half lycanthrope after all. She looked down and closed her eyes, taking in the scent of his jacket as she snuggled her head into her upper arm against it.

64Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:57 am

"...Then you're coming home with me." Simple. Firm. A tone and phrase that spoke of no arguments. William would either lead her back, or drag her back. She had only a partial choice in the matter.

65Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 am

Envy

Envy

"Why?" asked Kristine in a bit of a drunken tone, for she was slightly intoxicated by the scent given off by his jacket. She blinked a few times and looked back at him. She was still holding onto him, not really sure why he had said that. And in such a firm way.

66Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 am

He frowned at her. "Because it's cold out, you're wet, dirty, and wearing my jacket. You're getting sick, and I'm not cad enough to turn a homeless, weak woman away when she needs help. Nor a man actually, but that's beside the point I'm trying to make."
William shrugged. "Besides, my brother would kill me if I didn't at least offer you a place to stay for this evening. Knowing him, you might end up living with us permanently, though I can hope to god not. We don't need to pick up every stray mutt of the streets."

67Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 am

Envy

Envy

And there was that word again. A mutt. She gave a small nod and spoke, "Alright..." oddly not contradicting anything that he was saying. She let out a small sigh and closed her eyes, looking down.

68Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 am

"Good." A brief nod, and he looked up at the sky again, trying to gauge how long it would be until the rain stopped. Too long, it seemed. He was stuck here with her for a while longer yet.

69Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:58 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine closed her eyes as she held onto him still. She breathed softly and mumbled something under her breath into his jacket. She began to shiver lightly again, coughing a few times after moving away from the jacket.

70Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:06 am

"...You can let me go," he told her somewhat stiffly, unused to people being nearly that..clingy to him. It wasn't bad persay just....abnormal. Will didn't know what to make of it.
Plus, she was sick.

71Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:16 am

Envy

Envy

"I'm cold..." mumbled Kristine as she buried her head again into his jacket. She closed her eyes and whispered, "You're really warm..." seeming to absentmindedly talking, mostly because of the scent of the jacket.

72Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:30 am

He sighed, shaking his head. "I'm always warm," Will informed her. "Part of a perk of being a lycan. You should be warm too you know, all things considered..."
He pushed her away lightly, cross his arms over the thin gray t-shirt he was wearing. "So just...don't touch me again kay?"

73Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:38 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine hugged herself again and looked down. "I'm sorry..." she told him, shivering still and taking a deep breath. She closed her eyes and leaned against the bench. hoping that the rain would cease soon.

74Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 am

Another sigh. "Are you really that cold?" Will asked. He eyed her again, green eyes lingering on the slight lumps hidden under his jacket where he breasts would be, but continued up to her face. "....Fine."
The lycanthrope crossed the distance between them, wrapping Kristine up in his arms as he pressed their chests together. A light wind began to blow, gusting across his back as he blocked her from the cold.
Honestly. Women.

75Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine shivered against him. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and buried herself into him. She took a deep breath and bit her lip, "Th-Thank you," her hair quite cold, which was probably what was making her cold. That, or her soaked jeans.

76Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:00 am

"Whatever," he muttered. "I can't just sit by and watch you freeze. My brother raised me better then that..." Will pulled the hood of his jacket over her head, making sure to tuck in all her hair and skin under the warm fabric. "I hate caring for sick people, so don't get sick."

77Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine gave a nod and mumbled, "Even though you can be really mean, you're actually really sweet," snuggling her head against his neck comfortably. She closed her eyes, taking in more of his scent.

78Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 am

Will frowned at that. Mean? Sweet? Neither of those were words he'd have used to describe himself. Something more along the lines of...picky.
A shrug, shoulder bumping lightly into her face. "Whatever," he told her again. It took time for him to warm up to someone. She still wasn't on his 'like list' but she wasn't on his 'annoying list'.
Though he still considered her a mutt.

79Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 am

Envy

Envy

"Thank you," she told him with a small smile against him. She noticed that the rain was beginning to slowly let up. Hopefully it wouldn't continue into a thunderstorm, and she shivered against him a bit more.

80Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 am

A deeper frown. "You shouldn't be cold," he told her in a softer tone. "We should really get you back to my apartment..."
William pulled away, tugging on her arm. "Come on then. The storm seems to be letting up for now, but I don't know how long the calm will last. I believe a hot bath is the best thing for you...."

81Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine looked at him as he grabbed her arm. "O-Okay," she gave a small nod of agreement, following him along back to his home quickly so the storm didn't start again while they were going back. Though it did look like it was going to begin again soon.

82Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am

Unlocking the door William called, "Dean? You home?" Only silence met his question. Sighing he shook his head, standing aside so that Kristine could come in behind him. "You hungry?" he asked her, running a hand through his damp black-and-blond hair. "I can make something to eat while you take a bath or shower..."

83Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 am

Envy

Envy

"I haven't taken a real bath in ages..." mumbled Kristine, mostly to herself, "I'd always bathe in the lake..." blinking a few times, "Um... I'm not really that hungry... but something little might be nice..." giving a small smile.

84Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 am

"Alright." He waved his hand, walking down a side-hall. "Bathroom is there. I'll get you something to wear and dry and wash your clothing while you're bathing." He'd cook too.
"Go ahead and get in. Just drop your clothing outside the door and I'll put clean things in front of it. Towels are across the hall, in that cupboard there."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum