Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:30 am

Envy

Kristine giggled and said, "Well you're nice to me." She shifted herself a bit and sat with her legs extended on the bed, facing him as she held her hands in her lap. "You're not very nice to Will, but you're nice to me," she smiled. She lifted a hand and tucked a bit of hair from her face. (and if he is still lying down, he's probably seeing an odd angle cause the nightgown is short, if you wanna do that lol)

252Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 am

Stifling a yawn, Dean laid back down and tilted his body enough so that he was facing her. What he saw....well, it would make even a priest think the most shameful thoughts. Fuck.
"I'm nice to my brother," he told her, debating on changing the location of his eyes. Why though? It was such a nice view... He blinked. "I mean, I'm nice to him unless he does something that requires me to yell at him. And he's seemed to need a lot of that lately..."

253Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 am

Envy

"Yeah. You're really reasonable too," smiled Kristine. She winced a bit from stretching out her legs too much. She pulled her legs in and folded them, not seeming to think that he was even staring there, only looking at her. At least she was wearing undergarments. It wasn't that she was naturally clueless, she just never really thought about that most of the time.

254Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:22 am

Stop. Staring. At. Her.
Dean yanked his mind (and his eyes) away from her legs, glancing up at her face. "Reasonable...?" he asked. "Well...I suppose. I mean, I don't go around accusing people or judging people. I simply...let them be." He frowned to himself.

255Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 am

Envy

Kristine smiled and nodded, "I think that's nice," giggling a bit after that. She gave a yawn, but didn't really feel all that tired. Part of her was scared that if she left the room, that Will would somehow wake up and start questioning her. She shook her head a few times at the thought, not wanting to encounter it.

256Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 am

He watched her yawn, an idea forming behind his hazel eyes. "Can I...try something?" he asked softly, placing one hand on her shoulder. "I think it might help you sleep...and if not there's nothing lost yeah?"

257Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 am

Envy

Kristine blinked a few times, a bit startled. "Um, sure," she told him, flipping a bit of hair out of her face to see him better as she was a bit confused with what he was going to do.

258Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 am

"Lay down on your belly," he instructed, standing up and cracking his knuckles. "After that...just relax." Dean titled his head to one side, watching her. She was..cute. For a girl.
Which was what he wanted right then. Thank god for self control. Something he knew William lacked.

259Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:48 am

Envy

"Whatever you say," giggled Kristine as she did as told. She adjusted herself onto her stomach and laid there, folding her arms under her head and looking over at him. She wondered what he was going to do, blinking a few times.

260Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:57 am

"Arms at your side," he said softly, carefully dragging them down to lay by her side. "Just breath, and relax..." Dean slowly began to work his fingers into her shoulders, rubbing at the tense muscles that had formed from her life on the streets. He said nothing as he worked, simply letting his hands rove over her as he worked to get her to relax.

261Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine winced from her tenseness and made a little 'ahn' when the pressure was applied. She gave a bit of a quiver and bit her lip, taking a deep breath and trying to adjust to his hands. After a few moments, she kept her eyes closed, only to breathe in and out. Her eyes became open again when she got used to it and she mumbled, "Th-Thank you..."

262Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 am

"Mmhmnn," was all he said, hands working their way down her back once he had removed most of the tension from her shoulders and neck. Dean continued to work in silence, simply enjoying the quiet calmness of his job. It allowed his mind to wander, and for once his thoughts weren't full of his past.

263Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine arched her back at his touch and gasped lightly. It tickled a bit and she gave a little giggle. She pointed her toes and bit her lip and arched her back slightly. She looked up at him and made a few more noises, looking away at them.

264Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 am

He paused, looking at her with an arched eyebrow. Such...cute noises. Dean wondered what else she would make when his fingers were brushing against her bare flesh and his tongue wa- No. Don't think like that.
"Alright?" he asked her instead, starting to massage her again. "I can stop if you'd like...?"

265Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:48 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine wiggled a bit and shook her head. "No... It feels nice," she said, looking up at him. Wiggling caused her nightgown to be gently folded up, showing a bit more skin. She said, through several more cute noises, "It feels nice. Really nice."

266Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 am

Fuck. Did she have to do things like that? Either the girl was utterly clueless, or she was just begging for something to happen to her.
He was betting on the first one. She seemed more like the type to be unaware of how her actions affected the people around her. Silly girl.
Dean went with the same wordless, "mmhmmn," that he had before, hands inching father down her back until they were working the skin just above her ass. Soon he'd have to skip to her legs.

267Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:07 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine shivered a bit more and closed her eyes. "Hmn..." she kept her eyes closed. Her hair fell in her face and asked, "Why are you doing this? It must hurt your- ah - hands," biting her lip.

268Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 am

"Not really," he admitted, moving back up her body. "It's quite relaxing for the one giving the massage as well as the one receiving it. I do have to say, I'm not the best at it. My skills are...far less superior then the people who do this for a living. You'll have to get a real massage one day I think..."

269Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine giggled. "You're really good though. It feels really nice," she wiggled a bit more, giving off several more of her little noises. She sighed softly and spoke, "Thank you for doing this."

270Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:47 am

"Of course." Dean removed his hands and turned slightly to one side, swallowing hard. He couldn't continue. "I hope that helped," he told her. "You should try going to bed now...It's getting late..."

271Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 am

Envy

Envy

"Hopefully I don't wake up William," replied Kristine. She sat up slowly and wiggled herself back to normal, giving a little giggle. "Thank you so much," she smiled, brushing hair from her face and slowly stepping off the bed.

272Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 am

"Ah, wait!" Dean grabbed her arm, pulling her back over to him in a random moment of pure, hormone driven stupidity. Feeling his skin touching hers he blushed every so slightly, dropping her arm suddenly as if it burned him. "You can sleep in my bed if you'd rather," he told her. "William is a light sleeper...He'll wake up if you go out there..."

273Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine jumped slightly at his response and looked back at him. "Thanks," she smiled, "I don't really wanna face him and his assumptions after stepping out of your room. But where would you sleep?" giggling a little and sitting back on the bed. The bed was big enough for the both of them, but she wasn't sure...

274Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 pm

He shrugged. "Sleeping on the floor would be good for me. Or...." His eyes flicked over the the bed and then away again. "I can sleep on the floor. No worries Kristine." Dean flashed her a small smile, waiting to hear her answer.

275Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine looked up at him and frowned, "No. It's your bed, I couldn't have you sleep on the floor. I'd rather sleep on the floor if anything..." pausing and saying, "The only other thing I can think of is if we share the bed, but wouldnt that be a little awkward?" blushing a bit and giggling.

276Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 pm

"You're the one that needs to adjust to sleeping in a bed." Dean frowned, thinking. Well...she had been the one to bring it up... "If you don't object we could share the bed. I promise to be a perfect gentleman and not do anything too...forward."

277Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine blinked a few times and nodded. "Okay," she smiled at him, giggling a bit as she slid back on the bed, going off to one side as she sat there and looked at him, slightly blushing still.

278Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 pm

A sigh. "You can relax. I wont do anything. Scouts honer." He held up his hand, smiling a little. "Just...sleep. Tomorrow you have to be in your own bed however."

279Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Envy

Envy

"Thanks," smiled Kristine. She slid herself under the blanket and closed her eyes, laying on her side with her back facing him. She curled herself in the blanket and sighed softly.

280Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:13 am

He folded himself down on the other side of the bed, back facing hers. Well...this was...fun. It had been a while since he last slept with someone...if this could be taken into any kind of context. Though it was the truth. Dean hadn't shared a bed with anyone in a long, long while.
Nor had he had any sex...but that was not the sort of thing he'd allow himself to think about with her right there...

281Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:32 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine was lying there for a while. She kept her eyes closed, looking as if she were asleep, but even with her relaxed muscles, she couldn't find her resting place. She'd need to ask for one of those massages later. Hopefully he wouldn't mind.
No. Stop thinking. Go to sleep, Kristine.

282Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 pm

Thinking about how long it had been since he'd shared a bed with anyone led Dean back down memory lane and into the years he'd spent with that one man. He refused to think of his name, or even utter it. Both he and William had an unspoken agreement on that matter. Neither would mention him, or speak his name. He was dead to them.

283Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine ended up finally falling asleep. She rolled over in her sleep, snuggling herself together in a ball as she shivered slightly, as if remembering how she felt when she lived on the streets - cold. She extended herself after that, only having her legs slightly bent. The amount of shifting caused her nightgown to shift up and over her hips, but it wouldn't be noticed unless the blanket was removed.

284Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 11 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 am

Sighing in frustration, Dean flipped the covers off of him at around two am, finally giving up on any chance of sleep. It was as he was crawling from bed that he noticed how high up Kristine's nightgown had risen, and a fine blush settled across his face.
Reaching out one hand to touch her skin, Dean stopped himself just before his fingers brushed against her skin. Tugging her nightgown back down her body he slipped from the room, shutting the door softly behind him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum