Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

226Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 am

"Of course," he said again, taking the bag from her. "As you can see the only things I didn't get were ah...underthings..." A slight blush. "I figured you'd do better picking those out yourself... I can give you money to go buy some if you'd like."

227Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:28 am

Envy

Kristine blushed lightly and giggled softly. "I can go buy those tomorrow. This is really comfy," she giggled, twirling a bit in the nightgown, then smiling. She brushed the dress off and smiled happily.

228Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 am

"I'm glad you like it. It looks.....exquisite on you." Dean smiled slightly, hazel eyes taking Kristine in. She was lovely. Very lovely. He couldn't see why his brother hated her, but William tended to hate everything and nothing all at the same time.
Dean couldn't help but think of...things, while looking at the woman in front of him. While more inclined to men then women, he wasn't totally against the thought of a female sharing his bed with him...which really wasn't the way his mind should be wandering right now.

229Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 am

Envy

"Well thank you! That's sweet," giggled Kristine. She gave a cute curtsy in the little nightgown and smiled happily. Her mind had left William and was now just happy talking to Dean. He was nice. And gentlemanly. So much nicer than Will.

230Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:00 am

"If it's not too forward...may I ask you came to be living in such...situations....?" Dean folded his arms across his chest, eyes never leaving hers. "You don't have to answer but...it would be nice to know the kind of person I invited into my home without question."

231Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Envy

Kristine stopped twirling and adjusted herself. She said, "My papa was human and left me and my mother. My mama left me a few years later when I was twelve because I'm only half lycanthrope.

232Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 am

"I see...." Dean idly cracked his knuckles, staring at her wall as he thought. "Well then, a more..formal welcome perhaps? Welcome to our pack Kristine. It's...small and hardly worth being called pack, but it's home to you if you'd like it to be."

233Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 am

Envy

Kristine giggled and said, "Thank you, Dean, it's really a pleasure to be welcomed and actually have a home." She adjusted the nightgown happily and brushed hair out of her face. She looked back at him and said, "I really hope I can fit in."

234Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 am

Dean tore his eyes away from her nightgown, fighting to keep his mind out of the gutter. William was the prick, not him. He couldn't afford to let himself act like that. It was hardly his nature, and he didn't want to cause Kristine any more discomfort.
But damn, did she have to keep reminding him that she was wearing almost nothing?

235Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:43 am

Envy

Envy

"I'm going to go to bed, okay?" Kristine told him, putting her fingers to her cheeks and giving a giggle. She removed them and lifted a hand. "Nighty night!" she smiled, turning and beginning towards the bedroom, skipping happily.

236Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:55 am

He just shook his head, watching her go. She was...cute. He liked cute. She was sweet too, and polite and had a nice body....Dean mentally slapped himself. Stop thinking about shit like that.
"Goodnight," he said softly. "Sleep well."

237Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:04 am

Envy

Envy

"I will, thank you," Kristine smiled, waving him off and heading into the room. She shut the door, believing that she could trust them enough that she didn't need to lock it. Besides, even if Will did come in, from what she had seen before, Dean would happily save her and punish Will. She made her way to the bed, sliding into it and drifting off.

238Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 am

What to do what to do? William shook his head, flopping down onto the couch - now his bed - with an irritated sigh. Damn Kristine. He should never have talked to her. Had he left her alone, he wouldn't be sleeping on the couch, evicted from his room, and in trouble with his brother.

Locking himself in his room Dean sighed, resting his back against the door. As soon as he was alone, the lycanthrope felt the fear course through him, images of his pack coming unbidden to his mind.
That smile. That voice. The feel of his touch. His scent....all of it came rushing back to him, causing Dean to slide to the floor and curl up in a ball.
No matter where he went; no matter how far he ran; he was always following. There was no escape from that man. Even in his dreams he haunted him.
Struggling to his feet Dean tucked himself away into his bed, shutting his hazel eyes tightly and thinking of anything else other then him.

239Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine snuggled herself into the pillow, but she was really unable to get to sleep. Sure, the bed was comfy, but it wasn't helping. She began to get up slowly, hoping Will was asleep as she stepped out of the room and made her way to Dean's room, knocking on the door and waiting for an answer.

240Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 am

"Come in," he mumbled from beneath his arm. "The door's open."
Dean had long since given up on sleep. The memories wouldn't leave him alone, and he had been unable to block them out. So the lycanthrope allowed them to wash over him, making him feel each and every wound as it was reopened in his mind.
God it hurt.
His past...he hated it. Wanted to wipe it clean like one could a slate. Dean knew he would have no such luck.

241Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:38 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine opened the door and slid inside. "S-Sorry if I woke you up..." she spoke, closing the door slowly and making her way over to him, standing in front of his bed, "I just couldn't sleep... and I hope I didn't disturb you..." biting her lip and glancing away.

242Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 am

He sat up, pushing his hair from his face. "We might have some sleeping meds in the cabinet if you want them...?" Dean let his question hang in the air. "And no, you didn't wake me. I was already awake, so don't worry about it."

243Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 am

Envy

Envy

"I'd rather not take any medicine. I don't like the feeling of being completely knocked out," Kristine giggled softly, lowering herself and sitting on her knees in front of him. "Okay... I'm glad I didn't wake you," she said, "Maybe it's cause I'm not used to sleeping in a bed... it did take me a while to fall asleep on the couch the night before."

244Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:13 am

"Perhaps," he agreed. "Though if you don't try to sleep on them your body will never adjust to it. So even if it's hard you'll need to try...."
Dean frowned at her, raising one eyebrow. "You don't have to sit on the floor," he informed her. "You can sit up here with me..."

245Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:17 am

Envy

Envy

"Oh um... okay," giggled Kristine as she lifted herself and sat on the bed, kicking her legs back and forth lightly as she adjusted the nightgown. She looked back at him and said, "I guess so... but it just feels really odd and since I went into the room, I've been trying to get to sleep and can't... maybe I'm just not even really tired..."

246Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:40 am

"That could be the issue," he agreed again. "Well, if you're not tired..." Dean shrugged. "Will is passed out on the couch so I don't recommend going in there. He'll wake up and start bitching again."
A small sigh. "I am sorry for his behavior. My brother is...less then agreeable with most people. It's any wonder he's nice to me...Though I must admit it is good that I at least can keep him in line..."

247Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine nodded in agreement and said, "He's not very mature. And he's an asshole." She lifted her hand and rubbed her neck shyly, feeling a bit of a mark from where she was kissed by him, but trying her best to ignore it. "He uh... didn't really... do anything, except didn't believe me when we were arguing about what he had in his room and didn't believe me when I said I was a virgin, so I found it kinda gross he stashes condoms in the drawer..." looking down and blushing a bit as she said that, not wanting to say that he had kissed her. Twice.

248Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:02 am

He snorted to himself. "Typical of him. William is...male like any other male. That's...normal." Dean frowned slightly, thinking. "I hope you can forgive him. He...he's hard to get along with, but in reality he means well..."

249Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 am

Envy

Envy

"Yeah... maybe..." Kristine mumbled, "Hopefully. You're really nice though and I hope he becomes more like you," giggling a bit. She kicked her legs lightly and looked back at him.

250Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 am

He was...nice? Oh if only she knew... Dean chuckled, looking over at Kristine. "If he becomes like me, then I fear for the world....and think that there might be hope for it yet."

251Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:30 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine giggled and said, "Well you're nice to me." She shifted herself a bit and sat with her legs extended on the bed, facing him as she held her hands in her lap. "You're not very nice to Will, but you're nice to me," she smiled. She lifted a hand and tucked a bit of hair from her face. (and if he is still lying down, he's probably seeing an odd angle cause the nightgown is short, if you wanna do that lol)

252Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:53 am

Stifling a yawn, Dean laid back down and tilted his body enough so that he was facing her. What he saw....well, it would make even a priest think the most shameful thoughts. Fuck.
"I'm nice to my brother," he told her, debating on changing the location of his eyes. Why though? It was such a nice view... He blinked. "I mean, I'm nice to him unless he does something that requires me to yell at him. And he's seemed to need a lot of that lately..."

253Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:57 am

Envy

Envy

"Yeah. You're really reasonable too," smiled Kristine. She winced a bit from stretching out her legs too much. She pulled her legs in and folded them, not seeming to think that he was even staring there, only looking at her. At least she was wearing undergarments. It wasn't that she was naturally clueless, she just never really thought about that most of the time.

254Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:22 am

Stop. Staring. At. Her.
Dean yanked his mind (and his eyes) away from her legs, glancing up at her face. "Reasonable...?" he asked. "Well...I suppose. I mean, I don't go around accusing people or judging people. I simply...let them be." He frowned to himself.

255Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine smiled and nodded, "I think that's nice," giggling a bit after that. She gave a yawn, but didn't really feel all that tired. Part of her was scared that if she left the room, that Will would somehow wake up and start questioning her. She shook her head a few times at the thought, not wanting to encounter it.

256Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:32 am

He watched her yawn, an idea forming behind his hazel eyes. "Can I...try something?" he asked softly, placing one hand on her shoulder. "I think it might help you sleep...and if not there's nothing lost yeah?"

257Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine blinked a few times, a bit startled. "Um, sure," she told him, flipping a bit of hair out of her face to see him better as she was a bit confused with what he was going to do.

258Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 am

"Lay down on your belly," he instructed, standing up and cracking his knuckles. "After that...just relax." Dean titled his head to one side, watching her. She was..cute. For a girl.
Which was what he wanted right then. Thank god for self control. Something he knew William lacked.

259Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 10 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:48 am

Envy

Envy

"Whatever you say," giggled Kristine as she did as told. She adjusted herself onto her stomach and laid there, folding her arms under her head and looking over at him. She wondered what he was going to do, blinking a few times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum