Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

101Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 am

Envy

Kristine finally looked back at him and said, "So...?" slowly, wondering why he wasn't speaking. It wasn't like she could read minds or anything. She brushed hair from her face and smiled.

102Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 am

He stood and walked around the table, going to stand in front of her. Frowning down Will leaned over, cupping her face in his hands. "You're pretty," he murmured softly. "Even for a mutt...."

103Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 am

Envy

Kristine giggled a bit, stopping when she felt him cup her face. She blushed and blinked a few times, looking at him sheepishly. "Thanks, I guess," she said shyly, glancing away awkwardly.

104Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

He leaned closer lips close in on her own when the slam of the front door alerted him to the presence of his brother. Jerking back quickly before he could continue, William picked up his bowl and carried it back into the kitchen where he slowly began to rinse it out.

"William?" a deep voice called out. "William that better be you in here and not some homeless bum. Because that would mean you left the door unlocked again and I've tol-" The owner of the voice paused, blinking down at Kristine from the doorway. "Oh. Pardon me miss. I must have walked into the wrong apartment..."

"Hardly wrong," his brother remarked, tossing the towel at the taller male. "Dean, this is mu- err...Kristine. Mutt, this is Dean." Will folded his arms across his chest, watching the two of them.

105Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 am

Envy

Kristine's face was red as she had felt the warmth of his breath, but not the connection. Why would he just try to kiss her? She looked towards Dean, face still red. "H-Hello," she said shyly, "I-I'm Kristine..."

106Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 am

"I think I got that from the introductions," Dean said with mild amusement. "Though I do believe it's rather rude of you to call her a mutt William." The older brother's voice dropped lower, deepening into a more dangerous level. "Be more polite."

He flinched, setting the bowl into the sink and drying his hands off with a towel. "Yes Dean," Will said softly." He turned to look at Kristine, bowing slightly in mock politeness while his eyes glittered with anger. "I'm sorry I called you a mutt."
Not like I wont call you that again...

107Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 am

Envy

"It's okay... Really..." Kristine was a bit surprised, "I'm used to it..." watching how William seemed to do whatever Dean told him to do. She brushed hair from her face.

108Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 am

"It's hardly OK," Dean snapped lightly, eying his brother with a slight frown. He could tell the boy wasn't being truthful. Still...
Shaking his head the lycanthrope ran his hand across a cut on his face, grimacing as his fingers brushed against the dried blood. Shit. That run in with Ikuto had not been good for him.

About to snap a reply, William paused and took a closer look at his brother. Mussed shirt, blood on his face, a slightly haunted look in his eyes..."Shit," he breathed, crossing the distance in only a few steps. "What happened?"
Will cupped Dean's face, looking into his brother's eyes to make sure that the elder told the truth. "He didn't find you did he?" he asked him, forgetting that Kristine was even there.
"I swear to god I'll kill that bastard. Point me at him and this time he'll be the one bleeding to death on the floor."

Dean just shook his head, pulling away. "I'm fine," he told his brother. "It wasn't him. Some thug jumped me, that's all." Still, the haunted look in his eyes didn't go away.
He turned to Kristine, smiling weakly at her as he lightly pushed his brother away. "Do you have a place to stay?" he asked her. "If not, why don't you stay with us? You're a lycanthrope aren't you? The more the better."
Without waiting for an answer he trudged down the hall, stopping only to say, "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

109Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 am

Envy

"U-Um, thank you!" Kristine called out to him, lifting a hand and waving again. She brushed hair from her face and looked down sheepishly after that, shy. If he hadn't come, would he have kissed her? The thoughts continued to run.

110Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 am

He frowned after the retreating figure of his brother, watching him until he was safely locked into his bedroom before turning to look back at Kristine. "Just because he's nice to you doesn't mean I will be mutt," Will grunted at her. "A mutt is a mutt is a mutt..."
The male pushed black and blond hair from his face, shaking his head slightly. He'd get the full story out of his brother later. 'Some thug' was hardly an answer for that. He'd looked too..haunted. Something had happened. Something bad.

111Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:20 am

Envy

Envy

"As expected," whispered Kristine, looking out still. She closed her eyes, unsure of what to say really now.

112Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 am

"Well..." Will shrugged. "Dean said you could live with us so...I guess I need to find you a room, don't I?" He raised his eyebrow at her, green eyes cold and calculating. "We've only got two bedrooms and Dean is already in his. I sure as hell am not giving mine up so I suppose you get the couch now don't you...?"

113Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Envy

Envy

"Yeah I can take the couch," replied Kristine. It was hard for her to even look back at him because everytime she did, she thought of their almost kiss and didn't know what t think. Her mind would go blank.

114Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 pm

"Good." He opened a door in the hall and dragged some spare blankets from the cupboard, tossing them at her. "Make yourself at home mutt," he told her. "Just don't get fleas all over the place."
William turned his back on her, taking a deep breath to calm himself. If Dean hadn't come home...he wasn't sure what he'd have done. His beast was back and the connection was strong again. It was hard to tell which emotions were his and which were the wolves...

115Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine caught the blankets and looked down a bit. She got up and took his wrist. "Okay," she told him, giggling a bit, pulling him lightly and leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Even though you keep calling me that, you can still be nice." She turned and began towards the couch.

116Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 pm

He ignored the kiss, fighting to not place his hand on his cheek. "Don't get the wrong idea mutt," he told her stiffly. "I was raised with manners. My brother would be less then pleased if I treated a lady badly."

117Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine moved away and waved, "Goodnight," stepping over to the couch. She laid on the couch and pulled the blanket over herself, pulling her legs in and closing her eyes. "Comfy," she whispered to herself, "Except these clothes..."

118Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Well, there was now a little issue in his life. If Kristine lived there, she would become a very large, attractive distraction to his goal. He still couldn't believe he'd almost kissed her. That was completely unlike him.
Well, not completely. He just never tried it on the girls he disliked. She was... William shook his head. Kristine was so damn hard to explain. He didn't like her. She annoyed him. Yet at the same time something about her called to him.
He blamed the beast.
The beast only laughed at him. She's on the couch, it told him. I'm sure she'd be all too willing to come to your bed. Of course, you could join her on hers...even if she resists.
He buried his face in his pillow, growling with anger. Shut up! he yelled at it. Go away. I have no use for you. And I don't like her.

119Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine winced a bit at the scratchiness of the clothing against her chest, pulling herself tighter in a ball as she tried to warm herself under the blanket. At least the couch was a bit comfortable.
Her mind wandered to back at the table, and she was still wondering why he had come so close to kissing her. It scared her slightly.

120Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Dean was the first to wake the next morning. Shuffling from his room and into the bathroom it wasn't until after he had emptied his bladder and began the coffee making process that he glanced at the couch. Hazel eyes blinked a few times as he realized that yes, there was indeed a girl sleeping there.
Only then did the events of the day before come rushing back to him, and the lycanthrope had to grip the counter top tightly in order to prevent himself from falling. A fine shaking began in his limbs and Dean took a deep, shuddering breath as he tried to calm himself.
It had only been a bit of blood. Nothing major. It hadn't even been him. The dark angel had been nothing compared to him.
Shaking his head Dean padded over to the lump on the couch, crouching down in front of her. "Miss Kristine?" he asked softly. "I believe your clothing is dry if you'd like to shower and change...? I'll be making food too, so you can eat as well..."

121Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine could hear the soft voice of Dean gently waking her. She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head, looking up at him. "Thank you," she told softly, "That's kind of you." She began to slowly get up, nodding to him once before going off to gather the clothes and head into the bathroom.
Not bothering locking the door, she placed her clothes down and undid William's clothes that were on her. She pulled herself out of them and stepped into the shower, starting the water from the faucet to get it at a good temperature, then turning the showerhead on. Smiling, she let the warm water rain on her, finishing her shower in little time and glancing around for a towel.
She found an unused one under the sink and began to dry her hair with it first.

122Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Rubbing sleep from his green eyes, William wandered down the hall in a daze, more asleep then awake. Pushing open the bathroom door he stood in front of the toilet lifted the lid, not noticing that Kristine was even in there.
Yawning he began to piss, cracking his neck in an attempt to wake up. It was only after flushing and putting it away that the lycanthrope turned around and saw that Kristine was in the bathroom with him.
Face flushing bright red he stumbled back, landing on the edge of the bathtub. "What the fuck?" Will hissed, startled. "When the hell did...."
His eyes caught sight of the towel and her wet hair and he blushed harder. Ah. He was the one to have walked in on her... Oops.

123Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine's eyes widened when she saw him and she let out a loud squeal, stumbling back and hitting the wall. Wincing, she shivered and held the towel over herself, her face as red as a tomato as she looked at him. Without anything on, she looked quite different, and much less like a 'mutt' per say. Her face was still red and she mumbled, "Wh-What are you doing in here?"

124Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Shoving his 'I'm-too-bad-ass-but-still-perfect' face back on, William flashed her a glare, face still slightly flushed with red. "I was taking a piss," he told her. "As if you didn't just see that. What else would I be doing in here? Peeking on you?"
William allowed his gaze to linger on her body, showing blatant disgust for her looks. "I'd be better off watching old ladies strip. You don't have anything to offer me."

125Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine looked at him, holding the towel with one arm over her chest so it draped over her vital regions. She stepped over and slapped him clear across the cheek. "Asshole!" she shouted, "Asshole, asshole, asshole!" backing up a few steps against the wall again as her face was still red.

126Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Hearing the commotion Dean came walking down the hall, opening the door to see what was going on. Finding William - cheek red from where she had just slapped him - and a nearly-nude Kristine he sighed and shook his head. "William," he told his brother. "Come with me. Now." His tone spoke of no arguments.

Glaring at Kristine the younger brother hissed, "you'll pay for that one bitch," before trailing after his brother and leaning against the wall of the living room, arms folded across his chest in an act of defiance.

"I knew you were crude," Dean began. "But peeking on a lady? That is well below you brother. I honestly don't know what's gotten into you."

"I wasn't peeking," he snapped, sullen. "I was taking a piss. How was I to know she was in there? The bitch should learn to lock the door."

"Do not," Dean threatened calmly. "Call her a bitch. Her name is Kristine. You will use it like a proper person, and so help me if I hear you've done something you shouldn't have I will personally rip your balls off."

Will shudders, not daring to meet his brother's eyes. Dean almost never got angry. He knew that the elder meant what he said. "Fine."

Dean looked at him a few moments longer, then nodded. "Good. You will apologize to her when she comes out and she will be taking your bedroom." He held up his hand to stop any protests. "She is a female, and you are not. She needs her privacy. I get to keep my bedroom because I am the eldest. You will be sleeping on the couch as of today."

William could only mutter his consent. She'll get what's coming to her, he promised himself. So help me that mutt will get it.
Soon? his beast asked him, eyes glowing in the boy's mind. We'll make it fun for her. And painful. Very painful.

127Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine looked down, completely flushed and annoyed. She pulled her clothes on and let out a soft sigh, shyly stepping out of the bathroom and looking around. She looked down after and she went to find Dean. "Thank you," she told him softly, her face still red as she slightly shivered.

128Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 pm

"I'm sorry if my fool of a brother did something to harm you," he told her. "I've warned him that if he does anything else the consequence will far outweigh the actions. Simply tell me and he will get what's coming for him." Dean's eyes took on a steely glint, and the man shook his head. "You'll be moving into his room today," he told her. "Go find him and inform him that he needs to start moving everything out of it. I have to go, so it will be only you two. Never fear, he's not likely to try anything. William is too...scared to anger me."

129Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Envy

Envy

"Wait, it's okay, really. I don't need to take his room... I'm really fine with just sleeping on the couch," Kristine said sheepishly, looking down and biting her lip. She didn't want to be a nuisance, and Dean was being so nice to her.

130Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm

He gave her a calm, pointed look. "You get the room," Dean told her. "It has a lock on it, and every woman needs a place to call her own. He can live without the privacy. Besides, it's not like he uses it for much of anything..."

131Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Envy

Envy

"A-Alright..." Kristine told him softly, nodding, "Thank you." She folded her arms and went off to find William, wherever he went, and do as told - tell him to move out. It wasn't like she wanted to because she didn't want to be rude, but still.

132Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:14 pm

He leaned against the kitchen counter, glaring at her from behind the mug of coffee clenched in his hand. "Sorry," he told her sourly. "You should lock the door mutt. Don't know when an asshole might walk in in his own damn house. Hope you enjoy the room. You'll want to lock that door every night too, just in case I turn into a pervert and come to peek in on your ugly-ass."

133Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Envy

Envy

"You don't even have the decency to knock on the closed door. Look, I don't want your room. I told Dean that I'd take the couch, but he told me that I needed it when I don't think I do," said Kristine, her tone softening, "I don't want you to be yelled at by him again, so I'll help you move stuff too..."

134Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:02 am

"I shouldn't have to knock on my own damn door," Will told her, pushing off from the counter. "But whatever. I can't go against my brother." His upper lip curled into a slight snarl and the teen shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "Come on then. Let's get this over with."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum