Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising Current

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

26The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:50 am

Shadow

Shadow heard a girl crying out, but ignored it for now. He walked away, and looked at the lost souls. He made a lot of them, and waited for them to pop out and terrorize him, but it never happened. He sighed. 'Whats wrong with me?' He asked himself, and stopped the rain.

27The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:54 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost stopped her crying as she felt the rain stop. She turned around and leaned againt the head stones. She flet protected there. She had no place to live anyways so what did it matter. No one loved her and would take her in. She sat there staring down at the muddly earth. He only pair of nice clothes were soaked and covered in mud. She sighed and got up. Frost smiled back at the rose that was still on the ground.

28The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 am

Shadow

Shadow walked over to a girl sitting by some head-stones. "Hey. Im Tyson, but you can call me Shadow if you want." He said, and smiled. "Who are you?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. A chilling wind ran by, only adding to the coldness he was feeling. He hated this time of year, around Halloween. He smiled, but only to hide the pain stricken deep within him.

29The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:17 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost looked up at him. didn't even notice any one was here. "I'm frost"she told him as she looked up at him."what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"she asked him.

30The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Shadow

Shadow bit his lip. "Well....Im visiting my parents grave. Been a while since I seen them. Last time I saw them was when I was chuging away on their blood...." He said, looking down.

31The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:48 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost sat still."Oh"she said as she leaned against the tomestone."I just came by to visit my mama and papa."She gave a frown as she touched the tomestones.

32The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:28 am

Shadow

Shadow nodded. "Hey...you wanna go somewhere?" He asked, looking at his own Parents Graves.

33The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:31 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost looked up at him. She never really connected with people well."I dont have any money."she told him quietly as she hugged her knees in the mud.

34The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:40 am

Shadow

Shadow smiled. "I do. I can let you do whatever you want or buy whatever." He said, and smiled. "I really dont care." He added.

35The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost never really recived this kind of generosity before. She got up slowly."Umm thanks"she tone was unchanged as she brushed the mud off her butt."So where are we going?"she asked him.

36The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:11 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow shrugged. "Anywhere you want to." He said, smiling sweetly at her. He looked at the sky, the moon coming out. "Shit..." He mumbled, and quickly looked down.

37The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

"Umm I havent been away where in a while."she was saying as she looked at him. She tilited her head a little as he looked up in the sky."Are you ok?"she asked Shadow.

38The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:39 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow nodded. "Yeah, but if it rains or anything with the sky goes....funky, lets jsut say Im not human." He said, and smiled reassuringly at her.

39The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:47 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at Shadow and nodded her head at them."I can protect myself if that time comes."she was saying quitely. "I..I done it before.."she was telling him.

40The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:51 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow nodded. "I dont go crazy because I prefer Animal blood." He was telling her, and smiled. "Go to the mall?" He asked, holding his hand out for her.

41The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:55 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded. She couldnt remember the last time she went to the mall. Its been so long.She looked down."Would it be ok if I got some new clothes. I havent had a new pair in years." She was telling Shadow as she looked at her wore out t-shirt and skinny jeans that were covered in holes.

42The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow nodded. "I said I would buy you anything, didn't I?" HE asked jokingly. He looked around, rustles could be heard. "We need to go. Like, now." He said, his voice low. He waited for her reaction, knowing it would be a confused one.

43The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:08 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost only looked at him. If he was going to give her some clothes and somethinf to eat she didnt give a damn."Sure" she told him as she followed Shadow out.

44The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:11 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow hurried through the Graveyard, finally getting to the beginning and to his car. He waited for Frost by his door. 'Come on...' He thought, and looked at the sky, the moon showing fully and he waited for his eyes to turn bright purple.

45The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:14 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost only nodded. She got into the car and sat down quietly. She watched Shaodw drive off. Frost was getting a little worried as to why he was in such a hurry.

46The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:17 am

Shadow

Shadow

He slowed down as they got into the city. "Sorry. I just heard Rustling, and when wind isnt around, rustling is a bad thing." He said, and looked behind him. "Vampires and Demons hang around the Graveyard at this time a night." He said, and pulled into the Mall parking lot.

47The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:20 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded in understanding. She came by a few demons before, but non really bothered her too much. Mostly she would hide herself untill they left. The graveyard was a place of peace for her."So which store do we go into for clothes?"she asked Shadow.

48The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:46 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow looked around the mall. "Well, different ones. Want to try Hot Topic?" He asked, needing a new Sweater anyways. He closed his eyes, clearing his minbd so he wouldn't attack anyone here.

49The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:50 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

"Sure" sadi frost not knowing what that was. She followed him into the store. It was kind of small, but it had somethings she liked. She walked around and looked aaround. She picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt. After she tried them on she looked around some more.

ooc// Love that store!! XD

50The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:55 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow grabbed a black and red striped hoodie, slung it over his shoulder, and waited for Frost. He browsed the School bags, needing a new one for College. 'Lovin Spring Break.' He thought, and kept browsing.

51The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

After a while Frost grabbed a few shirts, a pari of skinny jeans, a necklace, and a wrist band that said `Lady Gaa` on it. She gave them all to Shadow so he could play for it.

52The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow took the items up to the Counter and paid for them. He held onto the bag, and walked out of the store. "Wanna go to Sears next?" He asked, pointing down the hall.

53The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded."Erm.. would it be ok If I get out of these clothes?"She asked Shadow as she was still wearing her mud covered clothes. She brushed her white blonde hair out of her face to get a better look at Shadow.

54The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:07 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow nodded, handing her the bag. "Just take the tags and everything off." He said, and sat on a bench, waiting.

55The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:10 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

After Frost changed into her new clothes she walked back out to Shadow. She didnt see him and started to look for him. As she did she walked over to the trash can and threw away her old clothes that were beaten up.

56The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:13 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow walked over to her. "You look good." He said, and smiled. "Sears next?" He asked, and waited for a response.

57The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:14 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

"Sure..."She was saying to Shdow. She followed to the next store like a little puppy dog. She sighed as she looked around the mall.

58The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow skimmed through the clothes, hating American clothes. "Italy has way better clothing." HE said, making a face at the clothes. He sighed, sitting on a bench in the Store.

59The Rising Current - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:17 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost sat down next to him. She looked at Shadow as she played with her new necklace. Her stoamch growled a little but. Her face grew red a little bit."Erm..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum