Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising Current

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:50 am

Shadow

ooc; same here....

127The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:55 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

ooc// Im too tired to think XD

128The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:12 pm

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

ooc// out of boredom at work I thought of something XD

bic// Frost walked around the grave yard untill she found Shadow. he didnt look happy since he was making it rain. She looked up at him as she creep over to Shadow slowly."Shadow!" Frost shouted over to him."Shadow..I..I want to talk to you, please."she was telling him while she had her hands hiden in her sleeves. She bite her lip. Shadow wasnt very happy at her and she knew it. What she did was stupid. Frost never had friends before and she was just overwhelmed. The only people she loved and showed the same back were the very same people she killed with her very hands. Frost rubbed the side of her arm as she looked over at him.

129The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:53 am

Shadow

Shadow looked at her, thunder roaring and Lighting sputtering out of the sky. He growled, the sound like a chain caught in a wood-chipper. He turned away, and let the sky light up vribantly. Rain splattered off the ground, the ground chipping at few points. Then hail, the size of golf balls, came down next.

130The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost formed a think of her crystal over her head to protect her from the hail. She was able to kept it high enough so the impact wouldnt hurt her. She walked closer to Shadow."Please Shadow. I need to talk to you.I got scared and lost and I didnt know what to do. I jumped becasue I didnt want to hurt my friend..."She was telling him while she tried to get closer to shadow while trying not to get knocked over by the wind.

131The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:18 am

Shadow

Shadow hissed and growled. "I have nothing to say." He said, and walked easily through the harsh wind. He sat in front of his parents' grave stones and watched the hail not touch it. "Thank You for my power." He whispered, and watched as the stones lit up. He knew what he had to do.

132The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:25 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost tried to walk towards him, but the wind was pushing her back. She made crystals appear in the ground to help he reach across to Shadow."Give me another chance. I promise I will be a better friend to you, please."she told Shadow as she made another crystal appear from the ground for her to grab onto.

133The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 am

Shadow

Shadow pushed her off, the wind being used. He chanted Italian and watced the tombs glow. He finished and smiled as the Earth shook. "i should've mentioned that I am a Witch." He said, and smiled, the stones blowing from the ground and two youthful people rising above it. He smiled. "Welcome back. Sorry it took so long." He said, and hugged them. "Frost, I can surely do the same for yours, but I just need a better apology. You know that I want more than friends." HE said, the wind, rain, hail, everything slowing.

134The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:32 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost looked at him stunned."You..You can bring them back?"She thought as she saw shadow."would they forgive me?"she asked herself out loud. Frost looked back to Shadow, still holding onto her crystal."what do you want Shadow?"She kneeled before him. She would do anything to get her parents back.

135The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:34 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow took her and hugged her, it lightly raining now. His eyes shown of a deep blue. "I just want you." HE said, and smiled, his parents looking on. "Now, show me their grave." He said, and walked with his Parents.

136The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at Shadow and hugged him back. She nodded her head at him. She walked over to there grave stones and pointed to them. The roses she layed were gone, but that didnt matter anymore.

137The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow looked at her, then his parents. He closed his eyes and re-opened them, the color of the grass around them: Bright and Vibrant green. "Please step back." He said, and waited for them to step back.

138The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:41 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded at Shadow again. She stepped abck and watched him, waiting to see her parents again.

139The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:59 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow chanted his Ritual, and watched the stones shine brightly. His eyes closed, he chanted and chanted, his parents joined in, and the stone flew up and Frosts' parents emerged. Shadow smiled, and watched Frosts' reaction.

140The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:04 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost didn't care what they looked like. All she cared about was that she wasn't alone in the world anymore."mum dad."she looked at both of them now. She hugged them tigh with tears rolling down her face."please forgive me. I didn't mean to cause you so much pain."she was telling them as she held them tight. Frost looked behind her and smiled at shadow, mouthing a thank you to him.

141The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:36 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow nodded, walking with his own Parents to catch them up with their family. "Adrianne is here, but Mason is in Jail in Italy." He said, and frowned. "He gets out in two years." He said, and closed his eyes. "I am going back to italy. You guys can come back to the house if you want, but its not the same. Its Modern now." He said, and smiled. "And I have my own things in there since I am an outcast." He said, and sat on a bench.

142The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:13 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost is happy to see her parents alive again. It was a dream come true. She cried for missing them for so long. After they talk for a while, about her life since they left and till now. Her mother ponders about everything her mother told her. Her mother was a very smart women. She gaves Frost a grin. Her father walks next to Frost mother.

And so they did. they fixed the problems and got their wealth back. Her father was able to hack into the system and get it back. It a few days but he was able to do it.Frost left her house and went out to go find Shadow. She was dressed in a pretty short sundress.

143The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:41 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow called Frost. "Hey. If you are looking for me in America, I am afraid I have left. I am in Italy. Come if you want." He said, holding his phone intently, petting his cat Frito.

144The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:00 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost turned her phone off and went to the air port. She bought herself a plan ticket and went off to italy. Twenty hours later she made it. She got out of the plane and grabbed her bags. It was late, about three am.she called shadow."so where you at?"she asked as she sat in the car that drove around in Rome.

145The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:06 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow walked with Adrianne. "If you are in Rome, then go to the Park. I will be in the forest." He said, and hung up. He sat under a tree. No hunting allowed. He could live with that. He hated the taste of humans blood. He loved Animal blood for some reason. He thought about his Parents, who were at the Prision visiting Mason. Their reaction would more likely be shock. Oh well. He should've left Italy.

146The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:14 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost walked around untill she was at the park. She had a little hard time since she didn't know italilian too well. She walked around the park and found shadow sitting under a tree. She walked to him."hi" she told him quietly.

147The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:15 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow smiled. "Hey. Ignore the looks. People here aren't very used to Travlers." He said, and got up. "Adrianne, you met Frost." He said, watching his sister carefully.

148The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:28 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked up at his sister and waved at her."sorry"she told shadow about the being a traveling thing. She looked over at his sister now.

149The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:30 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow laughed. "Its fine. Dont worry. They are just used to Italians and people like that. It gets better when you leave the middle of the city." He said, and gazed around the Park.

150The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:42 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded her head as she looked around the park quickly. Her eyes left his sister and looked at shadow now. She smiled a little.

151The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow looked at Adrianne. "Wanna go to my house?" He asked, taking Frosts hand. He smiled, and watched Addie get up.

152The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:14 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded her head at shadow. Her face turned red as he held her hand. She smiled at him now.

153The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:17 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow walked with Frost, Adrianne following behind. Shadow looked at his house, the outside a bright blue. "Well, here we are." He said, and opened the door to bright red Velvet Curtains, Red Walls, and a Bright Red Carpet. He sat at the foot of the Grand Staiirway, watching Frost.

154The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:26 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked around hhouse. Her face had A big "o" shape as she looked around his house." wow" she told shadow as she started to walk around. She looked at shadow and smiled.

155The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:27 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow laughed. "I re-modeled it a couple years ago." He said, and took her up-stairs. "We have Sixteen Bedrooms, jsut so you know." He said, and walked to his on the Third Floor. The Only room on that Floor.

156The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:41 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

After frost ran around his huge house and looked at shadow."it's amazing." she was telling him."but it's missing something."frost said. She took her hand and formed a few crystal roses they laid on the table."there now doesn't that look nice."she to shadow as she placed the roses in a empty vase and placed it on he table.

157The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:42 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow smiled, and nodded. "Of course it does. HE said, holding her by the waist. "Its beautiful." He said, and watched his cat run around.

158The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:50 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

"thanks shadow"she told him as she felt his arm around her waist now.

159The Rising Current - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:52 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow turned her around so she was facing him. "But you are much more beautiful." He said, and kissed her gently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum