Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising Current

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:43 am

Shadow

Shadow drove to the Prision, and told the guy he was here to see Mason Bulenger. He picked up the phone, and smiled. "How much longer?" HE asked first. "Three months." Mason replied. Shadow looked at Frost. "Hey, there's someone I want you to meet." He said, and handed the phone to Frost.

202The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:48 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost held the phone and placed it on her ear."hi There. My names Frost. So you must be Shadows brother. nice to met you."Frost told him with a smile on her face.

203The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:37 am

Shadow

Mason smiled back. "My name is Mason. Maybe one day we can see each other without a wall of glass blocking us." He said, and laughed a little.

204The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:40 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost nodded her head. She then spoke."sure. You seem like a nice brother."she smiled at him.

205The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:52 am

Shadow

Mason nodded. "Only reason why I am in the slammer is because I was framed and the Court found me guilty." He said, and looked at Shadow. "He can tell you the full story later. I can't." He said, and looked back at her. "So tell me a little about yourself." He said, smiling back at her.

206The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:58 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost nodded at him."well I like flowers. I can form crystal from my hands."she was telling him."I'm not so great at intracting with other people." she held he phone to her ear more."I can draw too. What about you?"she asked.

207The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 am

Shadow

Mason nodded as she said her things. "Well, I love to sing and write. I tend to write songs for my sister, who is a big star here in Italy. She is also international, but more recogonized here. Um, I like drawing. I can make fire freely, but havent used it since I've been locked up. Safety reasons. What else...I also like to play with fireworks." He said, and made a small fire on his finger.

208The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:10 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost eyes widen for a second."that's pretty kool."she was saying staring intot the flame on his finger."I love music, what kind of music do you write?"she asked him as she watched the flame.

209The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:12 am

Shadow

He put the fire out quickly. "I write Italian Pop." He said, and looked at her.

210The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:44 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at him and blinked."I never heard Italian pop before. J-Pop is pretty kool though."She was telling him.

211The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Shadow

Shadow

Mason made a face. "I don't like any pop except I-pop and A-pop." He said, and sighed. "Our minutes are up." He said, and waved goodbye as he went back to his cell.

212The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded"It was nice meeting you Mason"She told him before he left for his cell. She waved a goodbye aswell. Frost looked back at Shadow and smiled.

213The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow smiled back. "ok. Lets go." He said, and headed out of the Prision with Frost.

214The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:14 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded her head at Shadow and followed him out."So what are we going to do now?" she asked him.

215The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:22 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow thought about it for a moment. "Well, we could go to dinner, if you like." He said, looking at the time.

216The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:24 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost was kind of hungry."Sure that sounds good."she told him as she gave Shadow a friendly smile.

217The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow drove them to Olive Garden, the actual thing. Not the American Versions. "The Olive Gardens here are more geniune." He said, and got out, helping Frost out.

218The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:48 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at him."They have Olive Garden in American? Like I said before I never got out much, plus I was kept inside my house."She was telling Shadow as she walked with him.

219The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:27 am

Shadow

Shadow

"They do, but they are shitty." He said, and walked in, and they got a corner table lit by Candles.

220The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:34 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at Shadow. She went over and took her seat. She looked down at the menu. She didnt know what to get, much less knew what any of it was." I dont know what to get."She told Shadow.

221The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 am

Shadow

Shadow

"Well, all they have hree is pasta, so just order some pasta. its fantsatic." He said, and set his menu after a few minutes.

222The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:36 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded at Shadow. She ordered some pasta and a glass of water. When the food came she was hungry and happy to eat. She ate quicky and drank her glass of water. She used her napkin to wipe her face off.

223The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Shadow

Shadow

SAhadow finished his meal after a while and got out his Wallet and took the check to the front counter. He paid the bill and walked out with Frost. "Now where?" He asked, holding the door open for her.

224The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost smiled as she looked at shadow. "Can we look around the city. I..I never been to Italy before. The site itself is just amazing, but I would like to see more."She was telling him.

225The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow nodded. "But can we wait till night? Its a little more beautiful at night." He said, looking at the time. It was 7 already, and only an hour and half till it got dark.

226The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost smiled and then nodded her head."Sure" she told him."Could I try some gelato though."Frost was saying pointing to the ice cream.

227The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow nodded, and got her some and handed it to her. "Hey...Do you wanna go to my place? I am uh...A little thirsty. And...I need some blood right now." He said, looking at her peacfully.

228The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:59 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost licked her Rosa flavored gelto and nodded."Thats fine."She told Shadow and followed him.

229The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow closed his eyes. "By what I know about the mountains here, I will be back in an hour. That can give you time to get ready if you wanted." He said, and opened his eyes. "See you in an hour." He said, and ran for the Mountains.

230The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:22 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost waved shadow a goodbye. She walked through his house. hoping not to run into his mother again. She walked into his room where she left her suit case. She ran her hands though it untill she found an outfit that she would wear. she went to the bathroom to change.

231The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow had three deer, one mountain lion, and a Black Bear. His shirt war torn and ripped all over and he was covered in blood. He took the back way home: Through the Forest and into the backyard. He walked into his house through the back door and he headed for his room. He got some clothes and changed, wearing an Aeropostle shirt and grey skinny jeans.

232The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost walked out of the bathroom. she had on a short black dress that went fine with her bleach blonde hair. Her light blue eyes stood out with the black on. Her high heels made her look slick and thin. She walked out of the bathroom and went to put her other clothes away in her suit case.

233The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow looked at her and smiled. "You look....Beautiful." He said as she walked in. 'Wait...I never told her I was back.' He thought, and shrugged it off.

234The Rising Current - Page 9 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost jumped when she heard someone speak. She looked up at Shadow and smiled. She held her hand to her beating heart."Dont scare me like that."She told him with a small smile on her face. She got up and fixed her dress a little.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum