Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising Current

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

226The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost smiled and then nodded her head."Sure" she told him."Could I try some gelato though."Frost was saying pointing to the ice cream.

227The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Shadow

Shadow nodded, and got her some and handed it to her. "Hey...Do you wanna go to my place? I am uh...A little thirsty. And...I need some blood right now." He said, looking at her peacfully.

228The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:59 pm

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost licked her Rosa flavored gelto and nodded."Thats fine."She told Shadow and followed him.

229The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Shadow

Shadow closed his eyes. "By what I know about the mountains here, I will be back in an hour. That can give you time to get ready if you wanted." He said, and opened his eyes. "See you in an hour." He said, and ran for the Mountains.

230The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:22 pm

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost waved shadow a goodbye. She walked through his house. hoping not to run into his mother again. She walked into his room where she left her suit case. She ran her hands though it untill she found an outfit that she would wear. she went to the bathroom to change.

231The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Shadow

Shadow had three deer, one mountain lion, and a Black Bear. His shirt war torn and ripped all over and he was covered in blood. He took the back way home: Through the Forest and into the backyard. He walked into his house through the back door and he headed for his room. He got some clothes and changed, wearing an Aeropostle shirt and grey skinny jeans.

232The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 pm

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost walked out of the bathroom. she had on a short black dress that went fine with her bleach blonde hair. Her light blue eyes stood out with the black on. Her high heels made her look slick and thin. She walked out of the bathroom and went to put her other clothes away in her suit case.

233The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Shadow

Shadow looked at her and smiled. "You look....Beautiful." He said as she walked in. 'Wait...I never told her I was back.' He thought, and shrugged it off.

234The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 pm

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost jumped when she heard someone speak. She looked up at Shadow and smiled. She held her hand to her beating heart."Dont scare me like that."She told him with a small smile on her face. She got up and fixed her dress a little.

235The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow laughed. "I could've been here in a bloody, tattered shirt and bright red pants. Now THAT would've been bad." He said, hugging her.

236The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:56 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded her head as she hugged Shadow back."I thought her mother was in here."she laughed a little bit.

237The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Shadow

Shadow

"She isn't allowed in any room but hers and the open ones." He said, and pulled away. "What do you wanna do for a half hour?" He asked, sitting on his bed.

238The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:23 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost placed her finger on her chin and thought about it."erm not sure."she was telling him. Her soft blue eyes looked at him. She smiled as she softly reached her head over and kissed his cheek. She backed away and blushed a little.

239The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow laughed a little and looked at her. "No need to blush." He said, and laid back, putting his forearm over his forehead.

240The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost laid back with him. She looked at Shadow."Are you ok?"She asked him as she looked at him.

241The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow nodded. "I just do this when Im deep in thougt." He said, counting the seconds as they went along.

242The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:34 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded her head at Shadow."If you dont mind me asking whatcha thinking about?" she asked him as she looked at Shadow curiously.

243The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow sighed. "To be truely honest, its someone who I am in love with, but she obviously doesnt care about me no matter how many times I tell her." He said, and looked at her. "Im not tryin to put you down..." He said, and closed his eyes again.

244The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:49 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost bit her lip and then looked at Shadow. She moved closer to him.She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.She looked down."Do..do you like me?" she asked him softly.

245The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:54 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow looked at her. "Of course. No, I love you." He said, and sat up, putting her on his lap and hugging her softly.

246The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:58 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frosts eyes widen as she looked at him. She was hoping for him to like her, but love? Her heart soared as he held her."I..I love you too."She told him sheepishly.

247The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:22 am

Shadow

Shadow

He kissed her, closing his eyes. 'Lets stay here for the rest of the night. I just want you.' He thought, and transfered it to her.

248The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at Shadow and smiled. She held her arms around him softly."And I want you."she told him with a warmhearted smile she closed her eyes.

249The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:59 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow hugged her back, running a hand gently through her hair.

250The Rising Current - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost leaned her head against Shadow. She smiled to herself as she leaned against him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum