Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising Current

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:10 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost formed a crystal in her hands and opened it up and gave it to shadow."here"she told him."when he looked she opened her hands and a crystal heart laid in her hands."for you."she told shadow as her face was flushed red.

177The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:25 am

Shadow

Shadow smiled, and set it on his bed-side table. "I can make a never-ending water flowing one. Watch." He said, and went to work. First he made the diamond outing, and then put the water inside. He covered the top and bottom quickly. He hadned it to her, the form molding within seconds. The water was flowing like nothing was covering it. "For you." HE said, and smiled.

178The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:30 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frosts eyes widen as she looked at it. She watched the water flow in the water fall."oh shadow thats amazing. I love you."she said too quicky. She covered her mouth as her face turned a bright red for saying that. She looked up at shadow.

179The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:32 am

Shadow

Shadow smiled. "I love you, too." He said, and kissed her gently. He held the rose she made him close to his heart, holding her head with his other hand.

180The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:52 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost kissed shadow back as she sat on the bed next to him. She smiled through the kiss. She placed her hands on his chest as she leaned up a little more to kiss him.

181The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Shadow

Shadow pulled away, and then looked around. "Now my room is bright and vibrant. Good Job." He said, and walked over to the Forest she painted.

182The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:05 pm

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frosts face turned red when he pulled away. She walked over to Shadow and looked at the room they painted. It seemed nice. She touched the walls and closed her eyes.

183The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Shadow

Shadow heard a knock on the door. He un-locked it, opened it, and sighed. "Yes?" He asked, watching his mother wlak in. "Well! You painted without me?" She asked, surprised. Shadow sighed. "Mom, I am...older now, and dont your help with everything. I say I did a great job with the house." He said, sitting on his bed.

184The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 pm

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost walked over a little. She couldnt help but let out a giggle. She held a hand out."Hi there."She said happily to Shadows mom."My names Frost, you son found me and helped me to my feet when I was lost."She was telling her."You should be proud he saved my life from myself."She was telling her now." And I wanted to give you a properly introduction of myself."She blushed a little, remembering his mother caught them kissing.

185The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Shadow

Shadow

Shadows mother glared at her. "What kind of name is Frost?" She said coldly. "I'm Jesibelle." She said, and looked at Shadow. He glared at her. "Leave; now." He said, and watched his mother leave. He shut the door. "Sorry bout that." He said, and sighed.

186The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:34 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost was kind of shocked. she thought she could make a conection with people again, guess not."Its..fine. Dont worry about it."She told Shadow as she sat down and leaned her head against the forest wall.

187The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Shadow

Shadow

He looked at her. "She is just bitter because she is used to things when they were in the 1300's." He said, and closed his mouth. "I make myself sound old." He said, and laughed, sitting next to Frost.

188The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:52 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at him."Wow you are old."She giggled a little bit as she saw Shadow sit next to her."So what happed."she was saying.SHe looked over at him and held her hands out."Sorry I didnt mean to ask, its rude to ask personal questions."Frost was saying wondering why she opened her mouth.

189The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:54 pm

Shadow

Shadow

He looked at her. "Well, when I turned 18 in 1323, I was walking the streets in Venice. It was around Midnight. Well, Venice has more vampires than I thought. I was attacked." He said, and pointed to a scar on his neck. "Two days later I went home. But all I saw was red. I went crazy. I killed my mother and father." He said, and closed his eyes.

190The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:02 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at Shadow and bite her lip."I met some vampires before, but non of them were as nice as you."she was telling Shadow."I know what you feel Shadow, although I didnt..."She was trying to find the words without being hurtful."I didnt eat them though."She looked down then her head shot back up."But atleast they are back now."She smiled at Shadow happily that her parents were back along with his.

191The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 am

Shadow

Shadow

He laughed at the non-eating part. "Yeah. I act more human than anything." He said, and looked around. "Yeah, Im glad they are back too." He said, and then picked Frito up.

192The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:15 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost smiled at him."Your the first person to not hurt me."She was telling him."You saved me back there."she was telling Shadow."Even before I jumped into the water."She looked away from Shadow and stared at the wall. Tears falling down a little bit."After I visted my parents I wanted to go visit them, I missed them so much. I was tired of being hurt and alone."She looked down."I freaked out by the ocean. I didnt know what to do when someone showed me kindness. I...I was afraird." she told him.

193The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:18 am

Shadow

Shadow

He wiped away the tears. "Well you shouldn't be afraid." He said, and smiled. "You have the two most important people in your life back. And they are probably wondering where you are." He said, and laughed silently.

194The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:23 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at Shadow."They said it was ok. I told them I would be back. They told me I need to spend time with other people besides them."She cleared her tears away with a smile.

195The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:25 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow smiled. "Thats good. Im glad they understand. But do they know that you are in Italy?" He asked, looking confused.

196The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:28 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost noddded her head at Shadow."I got here on my own didnt I?"she told him raising an eyebrow at him.

197The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:32 am

Shadow

Shadow

He laughed. "Of course. And I am very glad." He said, and looked at the time. "Want to meet my brother?" He asked, getting his keys from his Bed-Side table.

198The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:36 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost smiled at him."Sure. I dont have any brothers and sisters."She told him as she sat up.

199The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:37 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow walked out of his room. "Visitng Mason. Back in a while." He said, and got in his car, waiting for Frost.

200The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:41 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost didnt wave goodbye to his parents as she followed Shadow to the car. She sat in the front seat."Ready"She told him as she looked out the window.

201The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:43 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow drove to the Prision, and told the guy he was here to see Mason Bulenger. He picked up the phone, and smiled. "How much longer?" HE asked first. "Three months." Mason replied. Shadow looked at Frost. "Hey, there's someone I want you to meet." He said, and handed the phone to Frost.

202The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:48 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost held the phone and placed it on her ear."hi There. My names Frost. So you must be Shadows brother. nice to met you."Frost told him with a smile on her face.

203The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:37 am

Shadow

Shadow

Mason smiled back. "My name is Mason. Maybe one day we can see each other without a wall of glass blocking us." He said, and laughed a little.

204The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:40 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded her head. She then spoke."sure. You seem like a nice brother."she smiled at him.

205The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:52 am

Shadow

Shadow

Mason nodded. "Only reason why I am in the slammer is because I was framed and the Court found me guilty." He said, and looked at Shadow. "He can tell you the full story later. I can't." He said, and looked back at her. "So tell me a little about yourself." He said, smiling back at her.

206The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:58 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded at him."well I like flowers. I can form crystal from my hands."she was telling him."I'm not so great at intracting with other people." she held he phone to her ear more."I can draw too. What about you?"she asked.

207The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:01 am

Shadow

Shadow

Mason nodded as she said her things. "Well, I love to sing and write. I tend to write songs for my sister, who is a big star here in Italy. She is also international, but more recogonized here. Um, I like drawing. I can make fire freely, but havent used it since I've been locked up. Safety reasons. What else...I also like to play with fireworks." He said, and made a small fire on his finger.

208The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:10 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost eyes widen for a second."that's pretty kool."she was saying staring intot the flame on his finger."I love music, what kind of music do you write?"she asked him as she watched the flame.

209The Rising Current - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:12 am

Shadow

Shadow

He put the fire out quickly. "I write Italian Pop." He said, and looked at her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum