Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire is power

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 am

"Scared?" he asked. "Hardly. It's not like its something...abnormal or anything. I just assumed that phoenixes were stuck as birds...I never considered the fact that they could be humans too."
Bryan shrugged, flopping down onto the grass so he could look up at the sky through clear gray eyes. "It's...interesting."

52Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Karina smiled at Bryan then as he said that. She nodded her head in thanks then as she lowered her notebook and wrote on it./Thanks for not running away/ she wrote and showed him, hoping to have made atleast one friend.

53Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 am

"I wouldn't run away over something as small as that," he told her, shutting his eyes. "If you were say...a flesh eating beast that wanted to kill me or something, then yeah we'd talk about me running away in fear. I'm only human after all."

54Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Karina smiled at him then and was happy he stayed./are we friends?/ she asked him then as she showed him the notebook.

55Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 am

Friends...? A somewhat...odd question to be asked. One that Bryan truly had to think about. Were they? Did he even want to be? What would happen if he said no? Would she cry? Set him on fire?
"I...." Bryan sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know," he admitted at last. "I would like to say yes, we are, but I've only known you a little while. Therefore, I have to day 'I don't know'. Only time will tell..."

56Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Karina looked at Bryan and only looked at him before she wrote./How do you make friends then?/ she asked him since she never had any before.

57Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:05 am

"Well... you talk, get to know them. Spend time with one another. Just..hang out?" He peered at her with one eye, the other still shut. "Its...hard to explain. Friendship is never something you can force. It's always something that just...happens."

58Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Karina looked at Bryan and nodded then./oh ok thank you/ she wrote and then showed him. She looked around the lake then and gave a soundly sigh, not sure what else to say to Bryan.

59Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:21 am

"I must admit," he said softly. "I've never been very good at making friends. So honestly...I'm not quite sure how to do this. I mean, every human knows how...it's just harder to put into practice then it is to think about it..."

60Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina smiled alittle bit at Bryan then as she looked at him and nodded her head again.Karina was growing tired then and would look for a place to sleep since she ran ut of cash topay for her apartment. She saw a tree on the other side of the lake then and would sleep there if Bryan left.

61Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:29 am

"It's ah...getting late," he remarked. "I should probably go home..." Bryan sat up, brushing a few strands of grass from his hair. "I suppose this is a goodnight and a farewell....?"

62Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina nodded her head slowly and started to wave a good bye to him. when she did she started to head over towards the tree at the far side of the lake to go sleep in.

63Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:42 am

Stifling a yawn Bryan stood and slowly made his way out of the field, tramping down the street and back into the stifling confines of the city. Another day had come and gone. Another day of mindless boredom and the same, sticky confines that had built up around his his whole life, trapping him.
Such a dull, boring, mundane life.

64Fire is power - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina jumped up the tree with no promblem at all and started to fall asleep. She sneezed which then shot fire out and the tree caught on fire. Karina started to panic now and tried to put out teh fire. The water would work, but it wouldnt be enough to scoop little hand fulls of it. It the fire didnt spreat so quickly she could of gained control of it. Now it was sreading quickly and heading towards the town.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3