Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Song of Fire

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Song of Fire Empty The Song of Fire Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina lifted her head up towards the bright sunshine that was showering down on her as she walked through a small town. It felt nice to feel the warm of the sun running through her human body she appears in. Usually she would love to change, but Karina feels it would scare people off and that's the least she wants to do. Karina enjoys watching and having interaction with people unlike most of her flock she lived with.

As she lowered her head a little and tilt it to the side she noticed a little sweet shop, her favorite kind of store that she truly enjoyed in the human world, and walked in. Karina's smile widened as she looked around at the different kinds of sweets they offered and was almost jumping for joy at the thought. Slowly she walked up to the counter and set her a plain sketch book down on the glass table that was full of sweets. She slowly wrote something down for the sales lady to see /I like the 2 chocolate strawberries/ she wrote and then showed the sales lady. It didn't take long for the lady to bag the strawberries and place them on the counter.

"That will be two dollars" she heard the sales woman say to her. Karina quickly went through her bag and pulled out two crumbled dollars and handed them to her with a smile.

2The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:54 am

Lunar_Writer

Lunar_Writer

Skylar whistled the tune to a song he had been writing in his head as he walked casually down the street, his one hand in his pocket while he flipped his guitar pick up and down like a coin with his other hand. The sun shined brightly on his colorful red hair and eyes blinding him for a moment as he held his hand up in front of his face unable to see where he was going. he then heard a bell ring as the door of the candy store swung open.

3The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:09 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina had one of the strawberries already in her mouth as she walked out of the candy shop. She blinked for a moment when she noticed a man with red hair. After she looked at him for a moment she popped the rest of the strawberry into her mouth and walked down the steps onto the sidewalk. She shuffled her bag to her side opened it up to grab another chocoate covered strawberry out to eat. She found herself a bench and sat down and threw the strawberry leaf into the grass when she was done eating it. Karina then pulled out her notebook and sat it onto her lap as she looked up into the bright blue sky.

4The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 am

Lunar_Writer

Lunar_Writer

As Skylar lowered his hand from his eyes he saw before him a spectacularly beautiful girl sitting on the bench. The sun shone behind her causing her hair to shine and for a moment Skylar thought it was on fire. The first thought that pop into his head was a song he wrote called "The Flight of the Phoenix". A wide grin spread across Skylar's face as took his guitar from his back and hopped onto the back of the bench behind the girl balancing himself perfectly. As she looked up to notice him he winked at her as he started playing "Flight of the Phoenix" on his guitar. Slowly the girl watched as Skylar's fingertips lit on fire and a tiny fiery phoenix rose from that fire and began to fly circles around the girl leaving a small trail of harmless fire behind it.

5The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:33 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina's eyes widen when she noticed the young man playing his guitar behind her. She blinked a few times confused since most people didn't want to be by her since they knew she was different. Before she could question him, Karina noticed something.... fire. It looked as if it was dancing on the end of his finger tips as he played his guitar. Karina smiled at him and clapped her hands when he was finished with the song. She very much enjoyed his little show that he had put on for her. Quickly she wrote something down on her notebook and showed it to him. /I loved that song a lot!! And the fire was beautiful/ smiled hoping he would like what she wrote down for him to see.

6The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:38 am

Lunar_Writer

Lunar_Writer

Skylar smiled a handsome and confident smile proud of himself that he was able to impress such a pretty girl. As he stared at her cute face he watched as the sun's rays seemed to dance like flickering fire on the ends of her gorgeous hair. He then put his guitar back on its strap and slipped his pick in his pocket as he began to sign with his hands trying once again to impress her that he knew sign language./"I'm glad you liked it. It's a song that I wrote titled "The Flight of the Phoenix"."/ He watched her hoping that she knew sign language as well and that he didn't just make a big fool of himself.

7The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:57 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina blinked in surprised when she saw the male using sign language, it wasn't very often that someone else knew sign language. She put her notebook down and then used her hand to sign at him. /Oh thats quiet a lovely name/ she signed to him as she looked at the male with the red hair. /My-my name is Karina, I see you can use fire too/ she signed to him as she then twirled a finger in her dark orange hair.

8The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 am

Lunar_Writer

Lunar_Writer

Skylar's smile grew even wider as the girl signed back at him and he replied./"My name's Skylar, it's a pleasure to meet you Karina."/ Suddenly Skylar noticed something Karina had said to him so he began to sign again./"Wait what do you mean I can use fire "too"."/ He looked at her curiously.

9The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:50 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina blushed for a moment and nodded her head slowly at Skylar as she looked at him. / It's nice to meet you too Skylar and I can use fire too!/ she signed to him with a huge grin on your face. She lowered her head then as she looked towards the ground and held her hand out towards the ground. Karina let little swirls of fire escape her finger tips as watched as a little fire bird flew off her fingers and up in the air by Skylar. After a few moments the fire disappeared . She gave a silent giggle as she held a hand over her mouth and looked up up at Skylar

10The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:55 am

Lunar_Writer

Lunar_Writer

Skylar's eyes widened in amazement as he watched the little fire bird fly around him. He whistled to let Karina know he was impressed while he let the little fire bird perch on his finger tip watching as it disappeared. He then looked down at her and signed./"Are you a demon like me? or are you something else?"/ As he finished signing he hopped down and sat beside her.

11The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina's eyes widen for a moment when she watched Skylar sign to her. She wasnt expecting him to be a demon, maybe a gifted human like she met before. But... a demon.. Karina wasn't sure if he was dangerous or not. So far he didn't seem to be and if something where to happen she could always fly away from him. /I....I'm a Phoenix../ she signed to him as she started to play with her hair then, wondering what his reply to her would be.

12The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:17 am

Lunar_Writer

Lunar_Writer

Skylar's eyes widened as she told him what she was. He replied back with flawless signing./"A phoenix huh? Like the one in my song? Wow I haven't seen a phoenix in years! Though I've never spoken to one before. Are there many others like you?"/ Skylar looked at Karina wondering how such an innocent looking girl could actually be something as powerful as a legendary phoenix.

13The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:38 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina looked down a little after she read what he said to her. All she could do now was nod her head at Skylar, trying not to remember how her own clan had banned her. She missed her family so much, and yet she couldn't be with them all because she couldn't speak much less sing. In the phoenix world everyone would communicate with each other through song. But since Karina couldn't use her vocal cords she was banned from the clan for being weak. She remembered how her parents begged for her to stay, but the leader of her clan wouldn't let it happen. So at a very young age she left and went out to the unknown all on her own. Karina lifted her head back up slowly and looked at Skylar with a sad expression on her face.

14The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:26 am

Lunar_Writer

Lunar_Writer

As Skylar watched Karina's face sadden he immediately began to feel bad. He bit his lower lip feeling bad since he knew he had touched on a subject that he figured it would be best to put off till some other time. Skylar nodded understandingly then pulled his guitar and pick out as he began to play an incredibly soothing and calming tune that seemed to dance around Karina's head into her ears.

15The Song of Fire Empty Re: The Song of Fire Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

A small smile slowly started to appear on Karina's face Skylar started to play his guitar again. Something about the way e played it, just seemed to draw her in more and more each time. It seem similar to the songs her clan would sing to speak to each other. Karina could pick up and understand each and every tune that Skylar played.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]