Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire is power

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Karinamoved her hand away from him then and wrote in her notebook./Maybe you should go home, I can walk with you if you like?/ she wrote and then showed Bryan the paper.

27Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 am

"You don't need to walk me home," he told her. "I'm a big boy. I can take care of myself." Bryan raised an eyebrow at her, head titled to one side. "Thank you for the offer however. Besides, I'm not ready to go home quite yet."

28Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Karina stuck her tounge out at Bryan and started to write in her notebook./I dont want you to pass out on the street/ She showed him then and rolled her eyes. /Wanna go by the lake?/ she wrote then.

29Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 am

"I wont pass out," he told her with a slight roll of his eyes. "I haven't done so yet." Though that would add at least a bit of excitement to my otherwise dull life, he thought to himself. Ah well.
"The lake...?" he asked. "I don't see why not..." Bryan shrugged again, climbing down from the wall.

30Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Karina stood up and jumped in excitment a little bit and then started to walk towards the lake. It was so pretty and she could see make a little fire without too many people seeing her. Karina looked at Bryan and smiled as she moved her arm telling him to hurry up.

31Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 am

Rolling his eyes at her the teen shoved his hands into his pockets, slouching off after her. The lake. Why was he going to the lake? He needed sleep. But she had asked and he wasn't such a cad as to turn her down. So the lake it was. Wonderful.

32Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

When Karina got to the lake she smiled and looked back at Bryan who was walking slowly behind. She gave a soundly sigh and jumped up and down making a face hoping he would come sooner. She stopped then when she saw he was closer. Then Karina's face was starting to turn red. She wrote in her notebook./I want to show you something/ showed Bryan the notebook and looked out towards the lake. She hadent done any fire in a while but made a few fire butterflies dance off her finger tips and watched as she fire flew acrossed the lake water.

33Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:10 am

He frowned at her, looking out at the lake. "Alright..." he asked her. "Show me...?" He waited, arms across his chest, for her to do something or show him something. Whatever it was, Karina needed to do it soon. He was starting to feel rather tired.

34Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Karina looked at Bryan and then smiled as she made fire appear out of the palm of her hands she didnt want to trasform in front of him fearing it might scare him. But showing Bryan she could control fire, would be better. Karina then started to shot fireballs acrossed the lake then with a huge smile on her face then.

35Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 am

"...Holy shit," he breathed. "Fire? Where is that coming from?" Bryan took a few steps back, eyes wide with surprise. "Don't burn yourself..." He looked at her, noting that the fire didn't seem to harm her. "How did you...? Where..? Never mind."

36Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina gave her soundly laugh and then stopped making fire balls onto the lake. She stuck her tounge out at him. She wrtoe in her notebook./Im fine I cant get burnt./ she said then ignoring his ther questions. She let the fire go out and then skipped happily towards him.

37Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 am

"Even if you can't get burned I can..." He frowned at her, shaking his head in disbelief. "But...cool powers. I'm just a normal, every day mortal of course." Bryan shrugged, looking out at the steaming water. "Can I ask why you can't talk...?"

38Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:34 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina looked at Bryan sadly then it was a troublesome thing to have. All she wanted was a voice andwas even kicked out becuase she was born mute. Karine started to write in her notebook then./I was born mute/ she showed him then and looked at Bryan. If the fire caused him to back away what would her phoenix form make him do? she didnt want to scare him and didnt want to show Bryan then.

39Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:44 am

"Oh...I'm sorry." He frowned, kicking himself mentally. Way to ask something that made her look sad. Some guy he was. Bryan sighed, walking back over to her. "Sorry," he replied. "I shouldn't have asked. It was rude of me..."

40Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina tried to put a smile on for Bryan and shook her head. Telling him it was fine. She wrote in her notbook./Its alright. Im fine./ she showed him the paper.

41Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 pm

He shook his head, shoving his hands deeper into the pockets of his jeans. "It's still not nice of me. I'm sorry. It was a personal mater that I shouldn't have pried into."

42Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:28 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina looked at Bryan then, anyone would of asked the same thing./Its fine really, your not the only one/ she was writing to him.

43Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 pm

He ran a hand through his hair, looking back out at the water. "To be born mute but able to control fire...." Bryan sighed. "What a life that must be. Abnormal. Exciting. Hardly a boring moment. Unlike mine..." His voice trailed off.

44Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina could do more then just control fire. She though maybe she should tell Bryan instead of showing him what she was. She pointed to the sky, flapped her arms like a bird, and then pointed to herself and shook her head up and down with a smile on her face.

45Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:28 pm

He just blinked, giving her a confused look. "Fireflies?" he asked. "Or...you want to fly...?" What the hell was this chick trying to say? Bryan debating on if she was crazy. He pushed the thought away, chalking it all up to his need for sleep.

46Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina slapped her face then when he said then. GUess writing it would be better. She held her pen on the paper for a while before she staretd to write./Im... a Phoenix/ She showed him the paper and hid her face behind it.

47Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

"A...phoenix?" he asked, reading it over a few times. "Like...the fire-bird that immortal...? Burst-into-flames-and-be-reborn kind...?"

48Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 pm

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina peeked over the notebook and nodded sheepishly at Bryan hoping he wouldnt run away. She covered the notebook over herself again. She bit her lip then.

49Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:49 am

"Huh..." Bryan mulled over that for a bit, head titled to one side, eyes closed. A phoenix? Really? He hadn't ever considered the fact that the fire-birds could ever take the shape of a human. It wasn't the kind of thing he thought about often.
Of course, now that he did think about it, it seemed perfectly normal that beings of magic could change their shape and take on the form of a human. "I...see," he said at last, opening his eyes.

50Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:05 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina then slowly took the notebook away from her face and looked at Bryan then./Your not scared?/ she wrote on the notebook and then showed him worried what he thought of her now.

51Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 am

"Scared?" he asked. "Hardly. It's not like its something...abnormal or anything. I just assumed that phoenixes were stuck as birds...I never considered the fact that they could be humans too."
Bryan shrugged, flopping down onto the grass so he could look up at the sky through clear gray eyes. "It's...interesting."

52Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina smiled at Bryan then as he said that. She nodded her head in thanks then as she lowered her notebook and wrote on it./Thanks for not running away/ she wrote and showed him, hoping to have made atleast one friend.

53Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 am

"I wouldn't run away over something as small as that," he told her, shutting his eyes. "If you were say...a flesh eating beast that wanted to kill me or something, then yeah we'd talk about me running away in fear. I'm only human after all."

54Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:40 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina smiled at him then and was happy he stayed./are we friends?/ she asked him then as she showed him the notebook.

55Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:47 am

Friends...? A somewhat...odd question to be asked. One that Bryan truly had to think about. Were they? Did he even want to be? What would happen if he said no? Would she cry? Set him on fire?
"I...." Bryan sighed, shaking his head. "I don't know," he admitted at last. "I would like to say yes, we are, but I've only known you a little while. Therefore, I have to day 'I don't know'. Only time will tell..."

56Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:59 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina looked at Bryan and only looked at him before she wrote./How do you make friends then?/ she asked him since she never had any before.

57Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:05 am

"Well... you talk, get to know them. Spend time with one another. Just..hang out?" He peered at her with one eye, the other still shut. "Its...hard to explain. Friendship is never something you can force. It's always something that just...happens."

58Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:11 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina looked at Bryan and nodded then./oh ok thank you/ she wrote and then showed him. She looked around the lake then and gave a soundly sigh, not sure what else to say to Bryan.

59Fire is power - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire is power Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:21 am

"I must admit," he said softly. "I've never been very good at making friends. So honestly...I'm not quite sure how to do this. I mean, every human knows how...it's just harder to put into practice then it is to think about it..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next