Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire is power

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Fire is power Empty Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:18 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina was walking around on the sidewalk of the small city. The sun was shinning bright, but smiled when she felt the sun's warmth. Karina carried a little bag next to her that hung over the side of her shoulders. She looked at shop to shop hoping to find the right one. Then she stopped and looked at the window. A huge cake was in the front along with other treats. Karina grinned then as she walked into the candy store to buy some sweet treats for herself.

2Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 am

Humming softly to himself Bryan sat on a low wall, fingers tracing patterns warn into the stone over ages of wear and tear. Life. How dull and boring it was.
Shaking his black hair the teen frowned to himself, switching to the next song on the ipod that was plugged into his ears. Nothing depressing please. He just wanted...music.

3Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:42 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina wasnt happy walking out of the candy shop and being laughed at. It hurt, but she knew she could kill whoever laughed at her in a hear beat. But thats like her, Karina could never hurt someone, annoyed maybe, but not hurt. As she held her bag of sweets she walked by somone that was seated along the wall edge. She frowed a little seeing he was by himself. She walked up to him and held out a lollypop for him. A smile appeared on her face then as she looked at the teen.

4Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:54 am

He blinked, startled by the sudden appearance of a girl. What the? Ripping a headphone out of his ear he frowned down at her, gray eyes slightly confused. "Uhhh..." Bryan asked somewhat lamely. "Thanks...?"

5Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina gave a silent giggle as she saw his confised face. Her orange hair fell over her shoulders as she was leaned over. Karina stood back up then and grabbed a note book out of her bag. She wrote on it and make funny faces as she did./Im Karina, nice to meet you./ she wrote and showed him the writing. She even added a smile face on the note book.

6Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:08 am

"Oh..right. Uh...Bryan." He shrugged one white and red clad shoulder, smiling weakly at her. "Nice to meet you...?" He pulled out his second headphone, turning the ipod off. So much for a quite day of listening to music. Ah well.

7Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina smiled softy at the boy and nodded her head. She pointed to the ipod wondering what he was listening to. Karina grabbed a few treats and started to eat them in frost of him as she sat down acrossed from him.

8Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 am

"Uhh..." he frowned, looking down at his ipod. What was he listening to? Gray eyes tried to peer past the reflection on the screen from the sun. Bryan narrowed his eyes, then nodded. Right. That.
"...Lady Gaga's Pokerface," he told the red-head. "Why do you ask...?"

9Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina's dark brown eyes lit up when Bryan said that. She smiled at him then as she wrote in her note book./I love that song./ and then showed him. Karina didnt know how to sigh nor did she think Bryan did either. But it annoyed her how she had to write what she wanted to say every time.

10Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:46 am

"You do?" he asked her with mild surprise once she had finished writing down what it was she had wanted to say. "Wow. Talk about coincidences." Bryan smiled slightly, putting his iPod into his pocket. "Its just a song to me though. I don't like it or hate it..."

11Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:52 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina nodded her head at Bryan. She was a big fan of lady Gaga and loved her music. She was crazy and high spirited, like Karina in a way. She wrote in her notebook then. /Are you new around here. I havent seen you before?/ she showed Bryan the paper notebook.

12Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:58 am

"New? Nah. I've lived around here my whole life." He shrugged again, glancing up at the sky. "Born here, went to school here, will probably die here.... but whatever. How about yourself?" The teen looked back down at her, watching her face so he could see her expression while she wrote.

13Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:04 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina looked at Bryan in confusion. She had been at the town for many years now and often remembered the people she had seen, but Karina did not remember seeing him. She looked down in her notebook then and tited her head a little as she wrote./I wasnt born nor raised here. I lived her for six years now though and live in my own apartment/and then showed Bryan the paper.

14Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 am

"Six years is a long time to live in this dump," Bryan said. "I feel for you, I really do." He looked down at his hands, annoyed by their slight shaking. Shit. He was tired. And it had been too long since he'd last slept.

15Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:17 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina looked at Bryan then and saw his hands shaking. She didnt know where else to live so this was the only place to go. Karina grabbed his hand softly and looked at him then a little worried./You ok?/ she mouthed to him then.

16Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:27 am

"Err...yeah," he said. "I'm fine. I've just been up studying to test after test and haven't gotten much sleep. I'll be fine." Bryan attempted to flash her a confident smile, though it came out as more of a sick grimace. "I'll just sleep and be fine."

17Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karinamoved her hand away from him then and wrote in her notebook./Maybe you should go home, I can walk with you if you like?/ she wrote and then showed Bryan the paper.

18Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 am

"You don't need to walk me home," he told her. "I'm a big boy. I can take care of myself." Bryan raised an eyebrow at her, head titled to one side. "Thank you for the offer however. Besides, I'm not ready to go home quite yet."

19Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina stuck her tounge out at Bryan and started to write in her notebook./I dont want you to pass out on the street/ She showed him then and rolled her eyes. /Wanna go by the lake?/ she wrote then.

20Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:52 am

"I wont pass out," he told her with a slight roll of his eyes. "I haven't done so yet." Though that would add at least a bit of excitement to my otherwise dull life, he thought to himself. Ah well.
"The lake...?" he asked. "I don't see why not..." Bryan shrugged again, climbing down from the wall.

21Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina stood up and jumped in excitment a little bit and then started to walk towards the lake. It was so pretty and she could see make a little fire without too many people seeing her. Karina looked at Bryan and smiled as she moved her arm telling him to hurry up.

22Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:59 am

Rolling his eyes at her the teen shoved his hands into his pockets, slouching off after her. The lake. Why was he going to the lake? He needed sleep. But she had asked and he wasn't such a cad as to turn her down. So the lake it was. Wonderful.

23Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

When Karina got to the lake she smiled and looked back at Bryan who was walking slowly behind. She gave a soundly sigh and jumped up and down making a face hoping he would come sooner. She stopped then when she saw he was closer. Then Karina's face was starting to turn red. She wrote in her notebook./I want to show you something/ showed Bryan the notebook and looked out towards the lake. She hadent done any fire in a while but made a few fire butterflies dance off her finger tips and watched as she fire flew acrossed the lake water.

24Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:10 am

He frowned at her, looking out at the lake. "Alright..." he asked her. "Show me...?" He waited, arms across his chest, for her to do something or show him something. Whatever it was, Karina needed to do it soon. He was starting to feel rather tired.

25Fire is power Empty Re: Fire is power Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Karina looked at Bryan and then smiled as she made fire appear out of the palm of her hands she didnt want to trasform in front of him fearing it might scare him. But showing Bryan she could control fire, would be better. Karina then started to shot fireballs acrossed the lake then with a huge smile on her face then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next