Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Final Farewell

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:51 am

Shadow

Ashley smiled. "Peace, quiet, nice place to cool off." She said, and watched as a Rabbit hopped around. She looked back further and saw Kairo. She lightly growled, but then looked away. 'Stay calm....Flames dont need to be blue.' She thought to herself, and closed her eyes, clearing her mind.

52The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am

Envy

"Just ignore him," said Kiri, "Or do this." She put her hand out and lifted a bit of water, throwing it at Kairo. Kairo dodged the water and Kiri laughed.

53The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:32 am

Shadow

"No, because I wont use water. My Fire attacks hardly miss, even if the person has super-sonic speed." She said, and her hands turned a bright blue flame. She shot a fireball at Kairo, striking him in the stomach. "Years of chasing down vampires pays off." She said, sitting up, her hair falling over her face.

54The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:38 am

Envy

Kairo grunted, glad that it only hit him slightly and not full on. "I'm not that scared of watch, Kiri," he growled towards the "attack" that Kiri had thrown at him. Kiri giggled a bit, standing up and diving into the water.

55The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 am

Shadow

Ashley looked him in the eyes. "Leave. Now." She said, and let the flames erupt from her, her body being engulfed in blue and orange flames.

56The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 am

Envy

Kairo slid behind a tree and bolted off, not liking to get in fights with gifteds, even though he and Kiri were gifted. Kiri laughed and said, "That got him good."

57The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 am

Shadow

Ashley let her body go back to normal. "Which one? The fact that I can burst into flames or your Water" She asked, sitting back down, her legs getting splashed. She wiped hair out of her face and smiled. "And that question is meant to be nicer than it sounds." She said, trying not to sound rude.

58The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:53 am

Envy

Kiri surfaced and flipped her hair back. "Both," she chuckled, treading water now, "The fact that my brother is scared of water is really funny - in my opinion."

59The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:56 am

Shadow

"Perhaps we can make it so that way it gets real smokey, and when it finally clears up, we could be gone." She said, and smiled. "Thats only when he comes back, of course." She said, and giggled.

60The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:02 am

Envy

Envy

"Sounds awesome," smiled Kiri, swimming back to the shore and getting out. She loved being wet, thinking that it felt good.

61The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:04 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley just started to play with her power. She was shooting fireballs into the sky, making the shape of a heart. "And..." She made it grow and shrink like it was beating. "Ta da!" She said, and giggled.

62The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 am

Envy

Envy

"Awesome," smiled Kiri as she watched it, "What about this?" She lifted her hand and manipulated the water in the shape of a rose. With a snap of her finger, the rose appeared real and she handed it to her.

{Lol btw if you didn't read all of the way, one of the siblings is straight while the other is bi. :3 Idk who is gonna be the bi one yet though XD I'm thinking Kiri.}

63The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:09 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley took the Rose. "Pretty..." She siad, and smiled. "Alright. Watch this..." She said, and made the most detailed butterfly fly across the sky. She made it swoop above Kiri, and Ashley giggled.

64The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri watched the butterfly. "Oooh pretty," she giggled a bit, brushing hair from her face as she followed the butterfly with only her eyes.

65The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:12 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley made another one appear and they danced across the sky together. "Haha! This is fun." She said, and watched the Beautys flutter freely.

66The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:14 am

Envy

Envy

"Yeah," smiled Kiri. She then looked out at the lake, lifting a bit of water. She began to mold it in a matter of moments. She froze the water, then snapped her fingers. It molded into a butterfly and began to fly.

67The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:15 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley giggled. She made the butterflys disappear, and made a blue rose in the sky. It turned real, and she watched as it landed in Kiri's hand. "Your Rose." She said, and giggled.

68The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 am

Envy

Envy

"Pretty," smiled Kiri, looking over at her. She snapped her finger and the butterfly she had made flew over to her and landed on her shoulder. She giggled.

69The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley giggled, and made a heart in the sky with their names in it. She giggled, and blushed.

ooc; Haha! Back to the bi charries....Ashley is xD

70The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 am

Envy

Envy

"Pretty," giggled Kiri, not getting the hint. She was a bit of a dork when it came to love. (XD) She smiled and made the butterfly fly onto Ashley's shoulder. She giggled a bit.

{Lol XD yaoi is better though. P: }

71The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley rolled her eyes, and giggled more. She made a cat in the sky and smiled. "Cute..." She said, and giggled more.

72The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 am

Envy

Envy

"It's a kitty," smiled Kiri. She lifted a bit of water with her power and shifted it into a kitten. The kitten became real and she sat the kitten in Ashley's lap. The kitten meowed.

73The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:54 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley giggled. She made the phrase I like you. Do you like me? Check Y or N with boxes below the y and n.

74The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri giggled and bit at the message. She lifted a bit of water and formed it into a ball. She tossed the water ball through the box with the Y next to it.

75The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:57 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley made a romantic smiley face in the sky, and smiled. "Didnt know how to say it in person..." She said, and moved closer to kiri.

76The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:05 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri giggled and nodded. She looked at her and smiled. The kitten purred and rubbed against Ashley. Kairo snickered from behind a tree, having watched the whole thing without them knowing. (creeper much? XD)

77The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley blasted a tree with a bright blue flame, the ball smacking Kairo in the chest. "I might be human but I have hearing of a thousand animals." She said, and got up, her hands on fire.

78The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 am

Envy

Envy

"Ugh," Kairo grumbled, flinging back onto his back on the ground. He slowly got up, growling annoyingly. "God," he said, brushing himself off. He rolled his eyes.

79The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 am

Shadow

Shadow

"More? Or are you going to leave?" She asked, a blue ball forming in her hands. She was getting tons of colors mixed in her flames now...which was bad for the person getting hit. "One chance to run." She said, and let the ball grow bigger.

80The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Envy

Envy

Kairo began to walk away, yawning. Kiri said, "Kairo is just bored. He's always like that.". She brushed her wet hair out of her face with a smile.

{I'm sooooo sorry I left. My wifi stopped working...}

81The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:19 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley let her flames go, and turned back to Kiri. "As long as he doesnt tell anyone, we're good." She said, and smiled sweetly. "Anything else you wanna do?" She asked, and looked down, making a heart in the sand.

82The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 am

Envy

Envy

"I dunno," shrugged Kiri, nodding to her first comment. She yawned once, a bit worn out from trying to get her brother to stop before. She looked towards the sky, then fell back on the sand.

83The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley looked around. "Wanna go to the mall? I just got paid today, so I have enough money." She said, and put her day clothes on.

84The Final Farewell - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri sat up again. "Sure, sounds good," she smiled, getting up and putting her kimono on over her wet bathing suit. She fixed her kimono and brushed herself off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum