Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Final Farewell

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 am

Envy

"Of course," smirked Kairo, looking at the girl. Kiri said, "Please don't get involved." She stood in front of her brother, looking at the girl that had shifted from the cat. She brushed hair out of her face and said, "This is between me and my brother. This is none of your business." Her voice was low, still annoyed from Kairo.

27The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 am

Shadow

Dinner! Be back in a bit.

28The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:49 am

Envy

{Okay (: }

29The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 am

Shadow

Ashley shook her head, wiping hair out of her face. "You cant, and wont, get away with this." She said, and walked off, Angie following her in air. She was talking to herself, and finally sat back down in the clearing, Angie shifting in the middle of the small meadow. "Wow...." Was all she could manage.

30The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:40 am

Envy

"Foolish girls," growled Kairo. Kiri slapped Kairo. "What the hell?!" he snarled, a red mark on his cheek. Kiri stuck out her tongue and began to walk off. The ice that was holding Kairo down began to melt slowly.

31The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:33 am

Shadow

Ashley sighed, closing her eyes. She took slow breaths, and went to a different world, in her mind. "Another way to make enemies..." She said, re-opening her eyes. Angie gave her a funny look. "Huh?" She asked, and Ashley shook her head. "nothing. Just, ignore my comments." She said, and wiped hair out of her face. "I wish I was back in Spain...." She said, and looked through some old photots taken at a Native Holiday.

32The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 am

Envy

Kiri walked over to the two. "Umm... sorry about my brother. He's a bit rude," she said, brushing hair out of her face, "I'm trying to get him to stop his... obsession... if that's what you wish to call it..." She looked down awkwardly, not really knowing how to apologize for his brother's killing, yelling, etcetera.

33The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 am

Shadow

Ashley shook her head. "My kind has been wanting to Erase Vampires for many great years...I am the last of my Clan, and so I have to fill the duty. Its hard, but I have taken the task by the horns and pushed back. Most of my scars are from Vampire attacks." She said, and put a hand over her mouth, and then moved it. "Sorry....I ramble a lot." She said, and looked down. Angie laughed. "its fine. We understand." She said, and got up, brushing off dirt from her outfit.

34The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 am

Envy

Kairo finally was out of the ice and nearly teleported to his sister - more like ran really fast. "I'm Kiri Raffia," said Kiri, smacking her brother in the stomach with the back of her hand. Kairo grunted and put his arms over his stomach. "Bitch," he cursed, glaring at his older sister.

35The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley gave them a funny look. "I am Ashley....But if you want to you can call me Ash." She said, and waved to Kiri. "Um....Say that word around and you are in the slammer for three weeks. Why do you think Spainards have great language?" She asked, smiling.

ooc; I dont know if that fact is true....Probably not, but whatevs (:

36The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:55 am

Envy

Envy

"I don't give a shit," replied Kairo with a growl. "Ignore him," said Kiri, "That's Kairo. My little brother." "Don't call me little!" snapped Kairo, "I'm a lot taller than you." There was a red mark on his stomach from all of the times he was slapped, but he still kept his shirt open because of his abs. He didn't really care about the mark.

37The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:58 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley rolled her eyes, and looked around. "Well...Kiri, like to get rid of 'the little brother'?" She asked, a look of humor on her face. "If not, then you might not have one anymore." She said, and glared in Kairo's direction. Angie got up. "Well, I gotta get home now. Nice meetin ya, Kiri, Ashley." She said, and left. "That was Angie." Said Ashley, and she wiped hair out of her face.

38The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri gave a nod. Kairo growled, "You have no right to call me that. I'm only a year younger." He turned and began to stalk off, an obvious gun in a holster on his belt. Kiri sighed heavily and tucked her hair behind her ear, "Please ignore him. He's always like that."

39The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:02 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley nodded. "But if he comes at me with that gun, I wont hold back." She said, and got up, brushing dirt and leaves off her. "So, Kiri, want to go the the lake?" She asked, picking up her bag and putting it on her shoulder.

40The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri gave another nod. "Sure," she smiled, "I'm able to control ice and water, while Kairo has super speed. Just so you know a bit about us." Kairo was probably off to do something bad, but Kiri didn't seem to care because she was used to it.

41The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:07 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley nodded. "Im a Shape-Shifet, and I can control Fire." She said, and made her hands burst into bright blue flames. "Oops...Should cool off before making Fire..." She said, and let her hands back to normal. "The Lake?" She asked, and put her Sandals on.

42The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 am

Envy

Envy

"Right," said Kiri with a smile, "Sounds good to me. I love water." She brushed hair out of her face, fixing it a bit because it had gotten a bit unpleasant.

43The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:12 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley headed for the lake, looking for her Phone. She had an incoming call from "SPAIN". "I gotta take this..." She said, and answered the Phone. "Hola. Se trata de Ashley. ¿A quién estoy hablando?" She asked, and waited for a Reply.

44The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:16 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri blinked a few times, confused by the Spanish. Besides English, she knew Japanese - and not even very much. She had taught herself after her parents started to teach her and then they were killed by the fire. She leaned against a tree.

45The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:19 am

Shadow

Shadow

"Hola! ¿Cómo estás? Estoy tan contento de oír tu voz otra vez! Pero no puedo hablar largo ... estoy ocupado. Ok. Te amo!Adios!" She said, and hung up. "Sorry. My mom." She said, and continued to walk. "I am from Spain..." She said, and looked at the Moon.

46The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 am

Envy

Envy

"I noticed," said Kiri in a tone that didn't seem to suit her. She didn't like it when people talked about their family, because, beside her brother, she didn't have any family.

47The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley looked down, and smiled when they got to the lake. She took in a deep breath, and took off her shirt to reveal her Swim Top. She did the same with her skirt, which revealed her full Bikini.

48The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri slid her kimono off, oddly having a bikini on underneath. She only did to get away from her brother when he was annoying her too much, because Kairo didn't really enjoy swimming.

49The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley walked towards the lake, and sat, feet getting splashed by the gentle waves of the water. "I can get my full body wet or I will die." She said, and then wiped hair out of her face again. The water felt great. 'Thanks for being cold today.' She thought, and smiled. 'One more day until mom comes.' She thougt, and laid down, her hair on her shoulders and in front of them.

ooc; The last sentence, if it doesnt make sense, its when a girl pushes her hair on her shoulders...

50The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri walked over and sat next to her. She sat her feet in the water and looked over at her. "So why are you out here?" she tilted her head.

51The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:51 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley smiled. "Peace, quiet, nice place to cool off." She said, and watched as a Rabbit hopped around. She looked back further and saw Kairo. She lightly growled, but then looked away. 'Stay calm....Flames dont need to be blue.' She thought to herself, and closed her eyes, clearing her mind.

52The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:55 am

Envy

Envy

"Just ignore him," said Kiri, "Or do this." She put her hand out and lifted a bit of water, throwing it at Kairo. Kairo dodged the water and Kiri laughed.

53The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:32 am

Shadow

Shadow

"No, because I wont use water. My Fire attacks hardly miss, even if the person has super-sonic speed." She said, and her hands turned a bright blue flame. She shot a fireball at Kairo, striking him in the stomach. "Years of chasing down vampires pays off." She said, sitting up, her hair falling over her face.

54The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:38 am

Envy

Envy

Kairo grunted, glad that it only hit him slightly and not full on. "I'm not that scared of watch, Kiri," he growled towards the "attack" that Kiri had thrown at him. Kiri giggled a bit, standing up and diving into the water.

55The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley looked him in the eyes. "Leave. Now." She said, and let the flames erupt from her, her body being engulfed in blue and orange flames.

56The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 am

Envy

Envy

Kairo slid behind a tree and bolted off, not liking to get in fights with gifteds, even though he and Kiri were gifted. Kiri laughed and said, "That got him good."

57The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley let her body go back to normal. "Which one? The fact that I can burst into flames or your Water" She asked, sitting back down, her legs getting splashed. She wiped hair out of her face and smiled. "And that question is meant to be nicer than it sounds." She said, trying not to sound rude.

58The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:53 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri surfaced and flipped her hair back. "Both," she chuckled, treading water now, "The fact that my brother is scared of water is really funny - in my opinion."

59The Final Farewell - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:56 am

Shadow

Shadow

"Perhaps we can make it so that way it gets real smokey, and when it finally clears up, we could be gone." She said, and smiled. "Thats only when he comes back, of course." She said, and giggled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum