Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

76Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:00 am

"Whatever," he muttered. "I can't just sit by and watch you freeze. My brother raised me better then that..." Will pulled the hood of his jacket over her head, making sure to tuck in all her hair and skin under the warm fabric. "I hate caring for sick people, so don't get sick."

77Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 am

Envy

Kristine gave a nod and mumbled, "Even though you can be really mean, you're actually really sweet," snuggling her head against his neck comfortably. She closed her eyes, taking in more of his scent.

78Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:11 am

Will frowned at that. Mean? Sweet? Neither of those were words he'd have used to describe himself. Something more along the lines of...picky.
A shrug, shoulder bumping lightly into her face. "Whatever," he told her again. It took time for him to warm up to someone. She still wasn't on his 'like list' but she wasn't on his 'annoying list'.
Though he still considered her a mutt.

79Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 am

Envy

"Thank you," she told him with a small smile against him. She noticed that the rain was beginning to slowly let up. Hopefully it wouldn't continue into a thunderstorm, and she shivered against him a bit more.

80Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 am

A deeper frown. "You shouldn't be cold," he told her in a softer tone. "We should really get you back to my apartment..."
William pulled away, tugging on her arm. "Come on then. The storm seems to be letting up for now, but I don't know how long the calm will last. I believe a hot bath is the best thing for you...."

81Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 am

Envy

Kristine looked at him as he grabbed her arm. "O-Okay," she gave a small nod of agreement, following him along back to his home quickly so the storm didn't start again while they were going back. Though it did look like it was going to begin again soon.

82Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am

Unlocking the door William called, "Dean? You home?" Only silence met his question. Sighing he shook his head, standing aside so that Kristine could come in behind him. "You hungry?" he asked her, running a hand through his damp black-and-blond hair. "I can make something to eat while you take a bath or shower..."

83Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 am

Envy

"I haven't taken a real bath in ages..." mumbled Kristine, mostly to herself, "I'd always bathe in the lake..." blinking a few times, "Um... I'm not really that hungry... but something little might be nice..." giving a small smile.

84Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 am

"Alright." He waved his hand, walking down a side-hall. "Bathroom is there. I'll get you something to wear and dry and wash your clothing while you're bathing." He'd cook too.
"Go ahead and get in. Just drop your clothing outside the door and I'll put clean things in front of it. Towels are across the hall, in that cupboard there."

85Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine gave a small nod, shedding off the jacket and handing it to him, then stalking off down the hallway. She let out a soft sigh as she got the towel and undid her clothing, stepping out of it in front of the door, then stepping inside of the bathroom, closing the door behind herself, then getting in the tub after filling it.

86Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:43 am

Picking up her dirty clothing, William dropped a clean (if not large) shirt in front of the door along with some (older) boxers and a pair of silk pajama bottoms (his brothers, not his own.)
Dropping her clothing and his jacket into the washer, turning the cycle on so that Kristine wouldn't be totally close-less the whole night. They should be dry sometime after dinner.
Which he still had to make.

87Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 am

Envy

Envy

After a while, Kristine finally finished and let out a sigh. She felt refreshed, even using male shampoo and conditioner. She wrapped a towel around herself and opened the door, sliding the clothing inside the bathroom and putting them on. She finished and began to walk out, finding her way to the kitchen and folding her arms over herself.

88Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:53 am

"Feeling better?" he asked, back turned as he stirred a pot of something on the stove. "Feeling warmer? Less dirty?" Will glanced over his shoulder, smiling in that man-only look-out-I'm-a-predator-smile as he took her in. "That looks...good," he told her in a slightly lower, more male-hormone infected voice. "The shirt is a nice touch."
He looked back at his food stirring again. "You look like less of a mutt," Will told her. "Not by much, but I can see some pure-bred coming out in you. Some decent clothing and a little make-up might do wonders for you."

89Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine blushed and hugged herself, feeling a bit odd again, mostly because she wasn't wearing a bra. She closed her eyes and whispered, "Thank you. But I am not a pure-bred..." feeling the need to tell the truth, "I'm only a half-breed. My mother was a lycanthrope, but my father wasn't..."

90Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 pm

He waved a hand at that, still stirring the soup. "Rarely anyone is a pure lycanthrope. Born-lycan's are rare. Even between two lycanthropes. My mutt comments have less to do with breeding and more with appearances."
Will quirked an eyebrow at her, turning the stove off as he did. "I was bitten, as was my brother. However, the two of us have class. Class that places us into the 'pure-bred' sector of life."
He shrugged. "Anyways, food is done. Hope you like chicken noodle." He pulled down two bowls and dished a bit of the soup into each, passing her one. "It's hot," he warned.

91Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 am

Envy

Envy

"My family abandoned me because I am a halfbreed," Kristine sat down. She looked at the soup and smiled, slowly unfolding her arms. "My mother never told my father that she was a lycanthrope, which is why he left when he found out. And because of my male-like features, I reminded my mother of my father, which is why she left and I became alone..." blushing slightly after that she stammered, "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't just blab on and on. The soup looks really yummy..."

92Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 am

He said nothing about her past, allowing the girl to drop the topic. If he asked, she would ask. William had little love for what he once was, and who made him into what he was today.
His past, would stay in his past.
"Don't just say it looks yummy," Will told her with mild amusement. "Actually eat some. Otherwise it's just useless." He quirked an eyebrow at her, waiting.

93Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 am

Envy

Envy

"Sorry," said Kristine, mumbling, "I am just a mutt..." as she spooned a bit of the soup in her mouth. She closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh as she was glad to have some decent human food for once. Well... better than decent.

94Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:48 am

"Like it?" he asked, green eyes glinting with amusement. He sat down across from her, adding some pepper into his own bowl of soup before taking a sip. Mmm, just the thing to warm one up after being out in the cold, wet rain for so long.

95Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:56 am

Envy

Envy

"Yes..." whispered Kristine absentmindedly, "It's really really good..." smiling as she took another bite, her wet hair sticking to her face. She didn't seem to care though, she was honestly happy right now as she ate.

96Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:24 am

He smiled faintly at her, getting up to get himself a glass of water. Looking back Will asked, "would you like something to drink as well?" He titled his head slightly, waiting for her answer.

97Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:47 am

Envy

Envy

"Yes please," replied Kristine, "I'm really fine with anything," taking a few more bites of the soup. Heaven. That's where she felt like she was right now. Well, minus the rudeness from before and the boy clothes she wore. Except the boxers. Those were unusually comfortable.

98Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:04 am

He passed her a glass of water, setting it down in front of her on the table before taking his seat again. "....Your clothing should be dry soon," Will told her in an attempt to make conversation. Lame, but still there.
At least he was trying.

99Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:12 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine looked at him and nodded. "Well uh... Do you want these clothes back? Cause it's kinda odd cause I'm not really wearing anything underneath..." she said, her tone softening at the end as she blushed shyly, glancing away awkwardly.

100Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 am

Her? Now? his beast growled at him in a somewhat whining tone. She's free...and single, and here, and you know as well as I do that she wont fight it off...
William shut his eyes, taking deep, calming breaths. Shut up, he snarled at it. Don't invade my thoughts when I'm already thinking that. Fuck off.
He opened his eyes, looking at Kristine as a predator would watch their prey. He doubted she'd put up much of a struggle....

101Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine finally looked back at him and said, "So...?" slowly, wondering why he wasn't speaking. It wasn't like she could read minds or anything. She brushed hair from her face and smiled.

102Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 am

He stood and walked around the table, going to stand in front of her. Frowning down Will leaned over, cupping her face in his hands. "You're pretty," he murmured softly. "Even for a mutt...."

103Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine giggled a bit, stopping when she felt him cup her face. She blushed and blinked a few times, looking at him sheepishly. "Thanks, I guess," she said shyly, glancing away awkwardly.

104Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:22 am

He leaned closer lips close in on her own when the slam of the front door alerted him to the presence of his brother. Jerking back quickly before he could continue, William picked up his bowl and carried it back into the kitchen where he slowly began to rinse it out.

"William?" a deep voice called out. "William that better be you in here and not some homeless bum. Because that would mean you left the door unlocked again and I've tol-" The owner of the voice paused, blinking down at Kristine from the doorway. "Oh. Pardon me miss. I must have walked into the wrong apartment..."

"Hardly wrong," his brother remarked, tossing the towel at the taller male. "Dean, this is mu- err...Kristine. Mutt, this is Dean." Will folded his arms across his chest, watching the two of them.

105Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine's face was red as she had felt the warmth of his breath, but not the connection. Why would he just try to kiss her? She looked towards Dean, face still red. "H-Hello," she said shyly, "I-I'm Kristine..."

106Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 am

"I think I got that from the introductions," Dean said with mild amusement. "Though I do believe it's rather rude of you to call her a mutt William." The older brother's voice dropped lower, deepening into a more dangerous level. "Be more polite."

He flinched, setting the bowl into the sink and drying his hands off with a towel. "Yes Dean," Will said softly." He turned to look at Kristine, bowing slightly in mock politeness while his eyes glittered with anger. "I'm sorry I called you a mutt."
Not like I wont call you that again...

107Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 am

Envy

Envy

"It's okay... Really..." Kristine was a bit surprised, "I'm used to it..." watching how William seemed to do whatever Dean told him to do. She brushed hair from her face.

108Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 am

"It's hardly OK," Dean snapped lightly, eying his brother with a slight frown. He could tell the boy wasn't being truthful. Still...
Shaking his head the lycanthrope ran his hand across a cut on his face, grimacing as his fingers brushed against the dried blood. Shit. That run in with Ikuto had not been good for him.

About to snap a reply, William paused and took a closer look at his brother. Mussed shirt, blood on his face, a slightly haunted look in his eyes..."Shit," he breathed, crossing the distance in only a few steps. "What happened?"
Will cupped Dean's face, looking into his brother's eyes to make sure that the elder told the truth. "He didn't find you did he?" he asked him, forgetting that Kristine was even there.
"I swear to god I'll kill that bastard. Point me at him and this time he'll be the one bleeding to death on the floor."

Dean just shook his head, pulling away. "I'm fine," he told his brother. "It wasn't him. Some thug jumped me, that's all." Still, the haunted look in his eyes didn't go away.
He turned to Kristine, smiling weakly at her as he lightly pushed his brother away. "Do you have a place to stay?" he asked her. "If not, why don't you stay with us? You're a lycanthrope aren't you? The more the better."
Without waiting for an answer he trudged down the hall, stopping only to say, "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

109Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 am

Envy

Envy

"U-Um, thank you!" Kristine called out to him, lifting a hand and waving again. She brushed hair from her face and looked down sheepishly after that, shy. If he hadn't come, would he have kissed her? The thoughts continued to run.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum