Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 pm

"Who ever said you were a lady?" he asked her with one raised eyebrow. "Or that I was a man?" Will looked up at the sky, watching the clouds pass over the stars. Wonder what Dean is doing... he thought to himself before pushing the question away. His brother could handle himself.

27Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Envy

"Fine, a boy or a man should be nice to a girl or a lady," replied Kristine, "Unless you wanna be like the rest and call me a feminine boy as well," grunting a bit and shivering. She disliked cold nights. Great, another sleepless night for her. She brushed her jacket off, sighing.

28Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:47 pm

"Ah," he said with a smirk. "I see. Well, no worries. You're just a mangy mutt, so it doesn't matter how I treat you." Will wandered back a few feet to sit on the edge of a long broken fountain, long legs crossed in front of him as he looked around. God this place was so rundown...

29Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Envy

Kristine gave a bit of a growl, her instincts taking over as her eyes turned to that of what looked like a cat's. She stood up slowly, then lunged back at him, pinning him down swiftly inside the empty, broken fountain. There were only slight remnants of water that was there, and her eyes narrowed. "I may not be some rich buffoon, but I'm not a mangy mutt."

30Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:46 am

"Unkept fur, ratty hair, dirty clothing," Will shoved her off, snarling with disgust at the water that covered his back ."And poor people skills. If it barks like a mutt and looks like a mutt then it's a mutt."
He climbed from the fountain, glaring at her. "You'll be buying me new clothing now," he informed her coldly. "Or so help me you'll hate what happens next."

31Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 am

Envy

Kristine landed with a 'oof'. Guess her grip wasn't tight enough. "Well sorry, your majesty, for not being able to pay for luxuries," she said sarcastically, huffing. A small smile then formed on her face and she began to giggle.

32Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 am

"You should be," he said with a sniff, eying her as she giggled like some schoolgirl. "You sick or something...?" Will asked her in a slightly concerned voice. "Mental perhaps...?"

33Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

Envy

"Hm?" asked Kristine, looking over at him, then giggling once more, "No I'm fine." She seemed to have brightened up, but blinked a few times when she felt a drop of rain hit her nose. She lifted her hand and frowned, not wanting it to rain.

34Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:33 am

"Right..." Will frowned at her, pulling his hood up as he felt a drop of rain his his cheak. "Well... you still owe me new clothing mutt. Snap snap, I don't have all night. Places to be, things to do and all that."

35Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:40 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine flashed her eyes at him and spoke, "I'll be your maid then. I'll pay it off," folding her arms as an offer. At least it wouldn't be that bad. It may give her a place to sleep. She felt the rain beginning to pour on her, and she shivered.

36Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:57 am

"You don't look like you can clean," he told her. "Or cook. Or much of anything." Will hunched his shoulders against the sudden downpour. "Let's get out of this bloody rain shall we mutt?" he asked her. "I'm sure there's a place to hide out..."

37Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:58 am

Envy

Envy

"You don't know that," Kristine told him as she began to follow. She could clean... and cook... but she just hadn't done it in a while. She'd often help her mother make dinner and such before her mother left her, and she was the one who had to do most of the chores.

38Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:20 am

Finally coming to a rest under an old, burned out gazebo Will pushed the hood off his wet hair, shaking it like a dog would. "Rain," he muttered, green eyes gazing out at the torrents of water as they fell from the sky. "I hate rain." He sighed, turning to look at Kristine. "Looks like my clothing is soaked. So is yours mutt."

39Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:23 am

Envy

Envy

"What do we do then?" asked Kristine as the rain started pouring. She shivered and looked down at her wet clothes, that ended up sticking to her slightly. She shook her head quickly, flinging water from her hair in many places.

40Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:23 am

"Try not to freeze?" he suggested. "And if I get sick I'm so going to take it out on you. So you'd better pray that I don't get sick." William narrowed his eyes at her, then went back to looking out at the rain.

41Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:45 am

Envy

Envy

"No my fault," said Kristine, "The only thing I could think of that would prevent you from getting sick is sharing body warmth. But you wouldn't wanna do that, cause it might get you even more dirty," pouting slightly and looking down as she shivered.

42Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:09 am

He grinned at her, licking his lips. "There's a difference between dirty, and dirty," he told her. "Though I don't think sharing body heat here would be such a good idea." Will's eyes flashed with a sudden burning lust, but the lycanthrope pushed it aside.

43Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine wrinkled her nose, then spoke, "Dirty as in dirt and mud," rubbing her cheek with her hand. She pouted slightly and spoke, "Besides, even if I did mean the other dirty, you still wouldn't wanna do it with a mutt," then beginning to giggle as she was unable to keep a straight face.

44Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:47 am

William just smirked at her, eyes glittering. "So long as one doesn't crate mixed-breed mutts, I don't have issues to sleeping with someone." He pushed his damp hair from his face, eying her again. She really was pretty...

45Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:49 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine blushed when he looked at her, feeling a bit embarrassed and looking away. "Well..." she paused, biting her lip, "I've never slept with anyone, so I don't have a say." She shivered in her wet jacket, closing her eyes and trying to heat herself up.

46Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:14 am

He looked away again, frowning up at the gray sky. It seemed like it would end soon. It had been a sudden rain, and it was fast blowing away. Good. He could go back to find his brother and change into dry clothing.
"You're...a virgin?" Will asked a bit surprised. Who'd have thought?

47Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:17 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine continued to shiver as her face was a bit red, mostly from embarrassment. "Y-Yeah... you seem surprised though..." her eyes opening slowly as she looked back over at him. She blinked a few times and let out a small sigh, wondering why it had come to a surprise. A cool wind blew over and she shook.

48Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:26 am

He shrugged. "You know..living on the streets I just kind of assumed..." William lapsed into an uncomfortable silence, wishing he could just leave. He hated getting wet, and Kristine kept switch her moods so fast it was getting a tad bit annoying to try and keep up with.

49Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:28 am

Envy

Envy

"I live on the streets because my parents left me," said Kristine, "I'm not some prostitute." She frowned and shivered a bit more, hugging herself and breathing a bit oddly. She hated cold weather and hoped the storm would let up. She slowly stood up, walking over to him and speaking, "Your clothes are already dirty, it really shouldn't matter if they get a little more dirty, right? It's really cold and neither of us want to get sick..."

50Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 am

He frowned at her, watching her as she came closer to him. "What...?" Will asked her warily, leaning back against one of the pillars of the gazebo. "What were you thinking...?"

51Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:54 am

Envy

Envy

"The least we can do is hug to share heat," replied Kristine, holding her arms out, "Either that or we could try to run to a different shelter. Not like I have a place though."

52Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 am

"...You could also just jog in place," he told her, eyebrow raised. Will hadn't gotten too wet, thanks to the fact his hoddie was made from thick material. He was still (mostly) warm and saw no need to cling to the mutt like some love-sick fool. "I'm fine, so I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though."

53Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Envy

Envy

"Please," said Kristine this time, "Jogging in place won't help. She continued to shiver, courderoy pants soaked, along with her jacket and splotches on her shirt under the jacket.

54Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Muttering under his breath William removed his gray hoodie, tossing it at Kristine. "Put that on," he told her irritated. "Try not to get it too muddy will you?" he asked her. "I don't want to have to get it cleaned so soon after buying it."

55Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Envy

Envy

"Thank you!" Kristine told him happily, giggling slightly. She sat back down and wrapped herself in the jacket, hugging herself and still shivering. She closed her eyes tightly.

56Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Any reason why you wont go near her? his beast asked him, slowly waking up from it's long sleep. William flinched, turning his head away from Kristine and out into the wet night so she wouldn't see the worry and fear now shining in his green eyes.
When the hell did you get here? he demanded silently. I thought I go rid of you.
As if you could, it answered back smugly. I am you and you are me, remember? I've been you since the day he-
Shut up! Will yelled at his mind. We don't speak of him, or think of him, or even remember that he exists!
A slow, shuddering breath born of rage passed his lips, filling his lungs with the burning sensation known as 'anger'. He would not think about that man. He'd ruined his life. His life and his brother's.

57Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Envy

Envy

Kristine opened her eyes slowly and looked at him. "Are you alright?" she asked him, seeming a bit concerned for his flinching and awkwardness. She had half expected him to say something after she said thank you to him, but he hadn't. She frowned.

58Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:53 am

"Just fine," he snapped, suddenly sullen. "It's raining, my coat is getting soaked, you're dirty so it's now going to be covered in filth, and you're annoying. Plus my-"
Will bit back his last comment, crossing his arms over his chest and looking out into the rain. Fucking beast. Reminding him of things he didn't want to be reminded of.

59Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:59 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine looked over at him and frowned a bit. She then smiled and stood up, walking over to him and plopping beside him, hugging him without touching him with anything but his own jacket. "Cheer up," she giggled softly, "You can't always look at the bad stuff."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum