Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising Current

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

76The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 am

Shadow

Shadow laughed. "It hurt, but I am ok. I can heal wounds faster than any normal human." He said, pointing to the spot where he made the gash. "No scar or any signs of a cut." He said, and smiled. "I am perfectly fine." He said, and twirled the rose around.

77The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost nodded at Shadow as she watched him play with the rose."They crystal will never break, unless something were to happen to me..."she was telling him.

78The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:39 am

Shadow

Shadow looked at her, his eyes glazing over a beautiful shade of purple. "I wont let that happen." He said, and took her hand.

79The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:42 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost looked up at him surprised. She couldnt remember the last time someone cared for her. Her eyes grew soft as she held his hand back.

80The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:43 am

Shadow

He smiled. "I know a place where we can go that I only know about. Want to go?" He asked, holding her rose to his heart, indicating he loved her.

81The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:45 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost grew a smile. She nodded her head at Shadow. "Sure" she told him and started to get up.

82The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:46 am

Shadow

Shadow got up, twining their fingers together, levitating the Rose by his heart. He walked out, the sky peaceful. He got into his car, starting the engin and waiting for her to get in.

83The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost couldnt help but smile at Shadow. She followed him out and got into the car. She brushed some of her white hair out fo her face.

84The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:50 am

Shadow

Shadow drove down a long winding dirt road to a small cape opening, big enough to see the sunrise. He got out, breathing in the Sea Air. "Beautiful, right?" He asked, walking over to her and twining their fingers together.

85The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost got out and looked out."Wow, its.. beautiful Shadow."she told him as she held his hand.

86The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:54 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow smiled. "I come here to get away from the real world, to escape the everyday life." He said, and walked over to the Pier. He stood at the edge and watched fish swim around. "Its the best place in the world." HE said, and looked at Frost.

87The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost was still dazed at the site. She has never been to the sea before. She looked down into the water and saw the fish swimming around. She giggled a little bit.

88The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:01 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow gazed into her eyes, pulling her closer. He wrapped his hands around her waist, and smiled. He kissed her gently, hiding his fangs.

89The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:04 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost's heart started to quicken as he kised her. Its been so long since she felt love or a time she could feel safe. She felt safe with Shadow, she didnt have to worry about where to get her next meal or who was trying to beat her down. She hugged him back and softy gave him a kiss. She blushed a little as she kissed him, not knowing what came over her.

90The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:49 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow pulled her closer, brushing hair out of her face. He waited for a reaction from her, other than a kiss back.

ooc; Shadow is a cheater O.o

91The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:50 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked up at him and then pulled back."Sorry" she told Frost as she moved away from him a little.

ooc// Shame shame shame. Bad Shadow XD

92The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:56 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow smiled. "For what?" He asked, his voice ringing like chimes in a gentle breeze.

ooc; I no!!!! He's a married man (but its a verrrrry complicated relationship) and he is doin this! shame on him. lol

93The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:58 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked up at him and turned away and sat down on the edge of the dock."I didnt mean too, I dont know what came over me."she told Shadow as she touched her lips with her fingers.

94The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:00 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow sat next to her. "What are you talking about?" He asked, his eyes gazing into hers, his voice ringing like chimes, and the sun rising over the ocean made this all the more perfectr for him.

95The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:02 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost couldnt help but feel her face turn red. She shook her head."For kissing you. I..I didnt mean too."She was telling Shadow. She lowered her head a little.

96The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:11 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow looked at her. "I kissed you first, didn't I?" He asked, taking her hand in his.

97The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:13 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked up and bit her lip. She nodded her head. Did..did she like Shadow? Frost wasnt sure, but she shook her head agaon to get the thought away.

98The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:19 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shado stared in the water, his mind racing. He could think of things clearly, but most clearly was Emi...What was he doing/ He knew he missed her, but she never talked to him. Why must this be? He had no idea, but he was dertimened to find out. But he just couldnt leave Frost alone. He was in a world of pain and agony, just like in 1320 when he killed his parents. What was he going to do? Look for Emi or stay with Frost? 'Why cant this be easy?' He thought, and sighed quietly.

99The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked over at Shadow and bit her lip again. She shook her head and lost all thoughts of everything. She lifted her legs up and held onto her knees. She sighed and let her white hair fall into her face.

100The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:23 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow closed his eyes, and sighed. He needed to stop what he was doing; for good. He looked at Frost. "Frost, I need to tell you something..." He mumbled, and laid back, the wood cold and soothing.

101The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:27 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked over at him and nodded. She shook her head and spoke before he did."Its ok"She was saying."I shouldnt even be here right now anyways.."she was saying as she held her knees tighter against her body. With out warning she jumped into the water and was pulling herself down.

102The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:28 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow heard a splahs, saw Frost, and dived into the water, bringing her back to shore. "Whats wrong with you?" He asked, more like yelled, but the same thing.

103The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost shook her head as Shadow pulled her up."NO!"she shouted."I should be dead. I dont.."She started to cry as she thought about how her parents died and how she was able to survive."Im messed up."she held her head again and shook her head back and forth.

104The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:04 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow growled. "You think you've got it rough? I killed my parents. I nearly killed my sister, and my brother is in Prision. I am loosing my Wife, and you think you have it rough?" He yelled, his voice cold as the night wind.

105The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:10 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked at him. She was shock, scared, confused, and most of all lost. She didnt know what to do. She looked down on the dock. Her tears lost and soaked up in her skin.

106The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow got up, walking towards the Forest. "Good-Bye, Frost..." He said, and quickly disappeared. He was running, dodging tree's, and going for Italy. He tried to call Emi, but got nothing.

107The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:23 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost watched him leave. She shook her head and knew nothing was going to happen anyways. She headed back towards her spot in the graveyard and would sit by her parents grave and cry. Frost knew she was ment to be alone. She never knew how to react to other people too well. She was a lost soul that felt unwanted. When Frost felt love she knew it was not ment to be since she was nothing but a ghost inside that could not live a normal life. Although she was shocked by what Shadow told her. She didnt know how to react to him so she did nothing but watch him leave. She held the crystal rose in her hand and watched in crake into a million pieces

108The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:46 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow sat in the Forest, sitting under the moonlit trees. He sighed, calling Adrianne. He talked for a while, and explained thikngs here.

109The Rising Current - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rising Current Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:50 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost laid there. She couldnt stand herself any longer. She got up and started to walk around. She knew she was messed up and just didnt know how to deal with people. She sighed as she walked around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum