Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rising Current

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

After a while Frost grabbed a few shirts, a pari of skinny jeans, a necklace, and a wrist band that said `Lady Gaa` on it. She gave them all to Shadow so he could play for it.

52The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 am

Shadow

Shadow took the items up to the Counter and paid for them. He held onto the bag, and walked out of the store. "Wanna go to Sears next?" He asked, pointing down the hall.

53The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost nodded."Erm.. would it be ok If I get out of these clothes?"She asked Shadow as she was still wearing her mud covered clothes. She brushed her white blonde hair out of her face to get a better look at Shadow.

54The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:07 am

Shadow

Shadow nodded, handing her the bag. "Just take the tags and everything off." He said, and sat on a bench, waiting.

55The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:10 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

After Frost changed into her new clothes she walked back out to Shadow. She didnt see him and started to look for him. As she did she walked over to the trash can and threw away her old clothes that were beaten up.

56The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:13 am

Shadow

Shadow walked over to her. "You look good." He said, and smiled. "Sears next?" He asked, and waited for a response.

57The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:14 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

"Sure..."She was saying to Shdow. She followed to the next store like a little puppy dog. She sighed as she looked around the mall.

58The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 am

Shadow

Shadow skimmed through the clothes, hating American clothes. "Italy has way better clothing." HE said, making a face at the clothes. He sighed, sitting on a bench in the Store.

59The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:17 am

ghost_dreamer15

Admin

Frost sat down next to him. She looked at Shadow as she played with her new necklace. Her stoamch growled a little but. Her face grew red a little bit."Erm..."

60The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:23 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow laughed. "Where do you want to go to eat?" He asked, getting up. He stretched, even thouhg he never slept. He waited for a response, skiming bags while waiting.

61The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:25 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

"Whatever is fine with me."She told Shadow as she got up. Frost didnt want to show it, but she felt really happy right now.

62The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:28 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow walked out and looked around. "Mexican? Chienese? Fast Food?" He said, naming off some things he saw in the Food Court.

ooc; how old is frost?

63The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked over and picked the first thing she saw at the food court."How about some Chienese?"She asked Shadow as she walked beside him.

ooc// 18

64The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:30 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow nodded, getting in line. "Order what you want." He said, and watched the line decrease greatly in size.

ooc; Shes hangin with a 21 year old xD

65The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded after she order the food She sat down with Shadow and started to eat. She felt bad that she was eating quickly, but she couldnt remember the last time she had a meal.

ooc// nothings wrong with that. * looks at guy on fb that she likes*

66The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:43 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow toom out his Phone to call his brother. "Hi. This is Tyson Bulenger. I would like to speak with Mason Bulenger." He said, and waited for the Guard to answer. "Thank You." He said, and waited on the line.

67The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:47 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

After Frost was finished she got bored and started to play with a crystal in her hands that she formed. She made a couple of shapes and then made a pretty rose. She sat it down and sighed.

68The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow waited and waited until he got through the Jail waiting Lines. "Mason, Its Shdaow. When are you getting out? I am going to meet you there when you do." He said, and listened. "Yes, I will get Addie, too. Just call me when you get out. Or the day before. Bye." He said, and hung up. "Sorry." He said, and smiled as she formed the rose.

69The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:53 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked up at Shadow and saw him looking at her rose. She pushed it towards him."You can have it."she told him softly.

70The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:56 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow smiled, taking it in his hands. "Crystal isnt the same as it was years ago." He said, and smiled. "But its beautiful none-the-less." He said, and looked at Frost.

71The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:02 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded at Shadow."Thanks. Its my very own kind. I use it to protect me since its strong enough to cut diamonds."she was telling him with a small smile on her face.

72The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:04 am

Shadow

Shadow

He smiled. "Lets see if it can cut Marble." He said, and sharpened the tip of it and pressed it against his skin. He did a fast flick and saw no scratch. "Not hard enough." HE said, and smiled.

73The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:11 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frosts smile went away after that."yeah...'she was saying. She started to play with her hair a little bit and sighed.

74The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:26 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow looked at her. "I didnt do it my hardest." HE said, and did it again, harder, and tore his skin. No blood, though, because his heart doesnt pump blood. "He smiled, and fixed the wound.

75The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked over at him wide eye."Are you ok?"she asked as he cut himself with her crystal.

76The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow laughed. "It hurt, but I am ok. I can heal wounds faster than any normal human." He said, pointing to the spot where he made the gash. "No scar or any signs of a cut." He said, and smiled. "I am perfectly fine." He said, and twirled the rose around.

77The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost nodded at Shadow as she watched him play with the rose."They crystal will never break, unless something were to happen to me..."she was telling him.

78The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:39 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow looked at her, his eyes glazing over a beautiful shade of purple. "I wont let that happen." He said, and took her hand.

79The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:42 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost looked up at him surprised. She couldnt remember the last time someone cared for her. Her eyes grew soft as she held his hand back.

80The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:43 am

Shadow

Shadow

He smiled. "I know a place where we can go that I only know about. Want to go?" He asked, holding her rose to his heart, indicating he loved her.

81The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:45 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost grew a smile. She nodded her head at Shadow. "Sure" she told him and started to get up.

82The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:46 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow got up, twining their fingers together, levitating the Rose by his heart. He walked out, the sky peaceful. He got into his car, starting the engin and waiting for her to get in.

83The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 am

ghost_dreamer15

ghost_dreamer15
Admin

Frost couldnt help but smile at Shadow. She followed him out and got into the car. She brushed some of her white hair out fo her face.

84The Rising Current - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rising Current Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:50 am

Shadow

Shadow

Shadow drove down a long winding dirt road to a small cape opening, big enough to see the sunrise. He got out, breathing in the Sea Air. "Beautiful, right?" He asked, walking over to her and twining their fingers together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum