Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charms and Spells

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Charms and Spells Empty Charms and Spells Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 am

Shadow

Shadow

The sunset was the most beautiful thing Ailia had seen in a long time. Ever since she was confined to the mansion, she has not seen the light of day. Not with a view like this, anyways.

Ailia sat atop the roof of the mansion, tears welling up in her eyes as the sunset down over the horizon. Gently wiping the tears from her eyes, she sat while the dark, cold blanket of night wrapped around her, embracing her with the familiar feelings of emptiness and sorrow. It had been six years since she had last seen her family, friends, and her best friend, Krystal. All the memories of that fateful day played back in her mind every day and every night, engrossing her thoughts like a plague.

Ailia had been only a young age of twelve, and had only just begun to figure out who she truly was. She was a Hall, and not the kind in buildings. Oh no, far from that. She was the very last descendant with the purest witch blood of the evil Hall coven. For many centuries her ancestors has raised hell in many places, burning chapels to the ground, fighting against the church. Her family were terrible people, and she had just begun to figure out how powerful this magic was.

She was with her best friend Krystal, a girl she had known since birth. They were minding their own business, playing out in the yard like any young children would do. But a very, very fatal event occurred: in the midst of their mindless playing, Ailia said 'and with it, we shall be reborn!' Ailias mother heard what her daughter had said, and she rushed over, but it was too late.

The young Ailia became swarmed with a power she had never felt before. Memories unknown to her flooded back as if they happened yesterday. The words she spoke unlocked the evil magic which her family tried for centuries to bury. Ailia was the new holder of the very devastating Hall power, and she could not control it.

Her mother brought her to the mansion, telling her they would stay together forever, and not let anyone harm them. Ailia refused, crying, screaming, and demanding that she go back to the city. But the family blood for betrayal ran deep; her mother locked Ailia away in the mansion, whispering 'You shall be protected...' as she shut the door.

Ailia wept for many hours that night. Once her sorrow was gone enough for her to figure where she was, she decided she would make the best of it. But the mansion was so dark, so cold, so...old, Ailia didn't know where to go or where to start. Candles were lit throughout every corridor, and they cast gastly shadows upon the walls. Ailia hid in her room, whispering 'Thu shall never get me...'

Six years later, at the age of Eighteen, Ailia walked the all too familiar walls, touching the shadows as if they were her only true friend left in the world. She wiped the tears forming in her eyes before they could slide down her cheek, and she departed to the dining room, sitting at the long old stone table. She stared around the empty room, watching as the last inch of sunlight crept away from the window. She was alone; no light to protect her, no way to feel warm and good about herself...All these years she wondered what Krystal was doing, how she was doing, if she still remembered...And for some strange, peculiar reason, she felt as though she would see her again.

2Charms and Spells Empty Re: Charms and Spells Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 am

Shadow

Shadow

Krystal walked the familiar halls of school, getting more and more frustrated as girls glared. She turned to her friend Sam and whispered, a little too loudly 'These bitches need to quit staring!' She realized what she had said, but she only shrugged it off.

She walked into class only to be called out the second the bell rang. 'Thats weird...I dont remember getting told I was being pulled out early today...' She thought, but she didn't argue. She walked to the halls and went out with her mom. She didn't say one word, just sat in the car as if it was a daily event for her. But as the scenery changed and they left the buzzing city life behind, her curiosity got the best of her.

"Mom, where are we going? This isn't the way home." But her mother ignored her, focusing intently on the road. The scenery changed yet again, and this time it was rolling hills with grass flowing gently in the breeze. Day turned to night, and she shut her eyes for a split second and awoke to the sun rising over the horizon.

She stretched and yawned, gently rubbing her eyes. She looked around, her vision becoming more clear now that she was waking up. She was alone, and had no idea where she was. She sat up, and realized she was on the stone steps to the biggest mansion she had ever seen. She walked in slowly, scared of what might be inside.

In the shadows she saw a silhouette, one she thought she recognized. It kept moving farther away from her, and her initial reaction was simply to follow. She followed the silhouette outside, and her heart sank to her stomach. She couldn't believe it. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she could barely whisper the name "Ailia..." Ailia slowly turned her head, and fell to her knees in shock.

"No...it...it...Krystal....?" She asked, barely able to recognize the sound of her own voice. She got up and ran to her former friend, embracing her tightly, tears flowing down both of their cheeks. The happiest day of their lives; they were reunited with each other. But one thing they didnt know was Ailias powered were amplified when Krystal was around, and the world would soon know the Halls still lived, and were more deadly than ever.

3Charms and Spells Empty Re: Charms and Spells Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ailia had for years plotted revenge on the world for locking her inside the stone prison. Her powers were back, and she felt it. The magic flowed through her veins like a junkie getting his fix for the first time in years. Krystal didn't know it, but she was a part of Ailias revenge.

"Krystal...You're actually here!" Ailia screamed, her voice recovering from the shock. All Krystal could do was nod her head helplessly, and wipe the tears from her eyes. "So much to catch up on...But, I found a way to do so without words." And Ailia took Krystals hands and chanted a phrase in ancient French, and the girls both knew how each others lives were since the last time they saw each other.

Hours had past and they had reminisced about the good ol days, back when Ailia didnt know who she was. "But Krystal...I need to get back. I know what I need to do...You won't like it, but it needs to happen. You need to help me bring down this god forsaken mansion, and we need to cause hell, together...And let the world know we exist." Krystal gasped, but she merely nodded her head,

"Yes...You need to show the world you cant be pushed around and messed with. You need to let them know The Halls will forever remain supreme!" And the girls together destroyed every last brick of the mansion. They moved onward, toward the city, and Ailia used her magic to set every hill she saw on fire. A blazing inferno was left in their path, and as they entered city limits, it was far too late for anyone trying to get out.

4Charms and Spells Empty Re: Charms and Spells Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:11 am

Shadow

Shadow

Krystal and Ailia together got into Central Park and made the announcement.

"Citizens! For years you tried to deny it. You tried to forget. But the magic is real! It courses through my veins as we speak, and this world shall never be the same again! The Halls will reign supreme, and we shall forever be engraved in stone as the strongest force to have ever walked on this Earth!" Ailia finished, but only got a reaction of laughter from everyone who listened.

Through the laughter, Ailia summoned the beast whom destroyed half the world ---- Fantasma, the mutated pet snake of the Halls. The Earth shook, and all laughter and noise stopped, and the last words spoke were made by Ailia. "You laughed...You thought ti was a joke....But you know who Fantasma is, and I know you are scared of her destructive power! Come forth! Rise, ancient deity, and reek havoc on the world for having forgotten our name! Fantasma! COME TO ME!!!"

The city split into two as the large snake burst out of the ground, laying its head by Krystal and Ailia. Ailia turned to Krystal, and smiled. "My friend...We have done it. We have let the world know we reign supreme. I know you aren't from my family...But you are more than a friend to me; you're a sister whom I'll never forget. Come with me..." She whispered, and Krystal came with, enjoying the sense of fresh power she had.

The last sight they saw from the ground was that of the crumbled city, left to lay in dust. Krystal smiled, knowing her friends were safe, as she told them to leave while Ailia was giving her speech. 'Soon, Krystal, and you shall see them again...'

5Charms and Spells Empty Re: Charms and Spells Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:19 am

Shadow

Shadow

Krystal sat on Fantasma, soaring through the clouds as fast as the wind. She couldn't believe how mutated the snaked truly was, but she didnt bother trying to figure it out. They were going to see Krystals friends, and thats all that mattered.

Krystal was glad to be back on solid ground. She rushed over to Sam and Danny, hugging the both of them tightly. She couldn't speak of what had happened, not to them. But maybe they already knew...The whole world knew, in just that short amount of time.

"I'm so glad you guys are safe!" She said, hugging them tighter. They both laughed.

"Well we missed you too! Glad you're unharmed." Danny said, running a hand through his hair. Krystal smiled, and realized that now was her time. She didnt have anything to prove to the world, but she could show the world gifted humans exist also. 'Just let it go...' She thought, letting go of the boys.

"Damn girl! Tryin to break us in half?" Sam said, laughing as he wiggled a little to get blood flow back in his body. Krystal laughed, and sat down on the ground. The boys followed suit, smiling at each other.

6Charms and Spells Empty Re: Charms and Spells Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:21 am

Shadow

Shadow

Krystal spent time with her friends, and had decided to stay with them, leaving Ailia behind to do her own thing.

But this is far from the end of the friendship of Krystal and Ailia...and it's just the beginning of Ailias reign of supremacy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum