Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

kitkat&&alice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1kitkat&&alice Empty kitkat&&alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:41 am

Sandra walked past the closed strip club and took a puff of her cigarette. She looked around and sat on the sidewalk. She looked down at her scuffed up vans and wondered if she'd ever see cherri outside of the strip club again.
(sorta stupid bu its my first time in monthsssss ~.~)

2kitkat&&alice Empty Re: kitkat&&alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:46 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

Cherri's red hair fell in ringlets as she walked out of the club after her shift. Her outfit (Short shorts and a thin t-shirt without a bra) wasn't extremely warm though sharing a bed with a person would be hot. "Hey babe" Cherri said to the girl outside of the club with a smile.

3kitkat&&alice Empty Re: kitkat&&alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:50 am

Sandra turned her head to see Cherri behind her, "Uh, Hey," She said notcing she was bra-less (is that a word lol), "Dont you think you should wear atleast a sports bra?" Sandra laughed, and she looked up at cherris face.

4kitkat&&alice Empty Re: kitkat&&alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:55 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

"I forgot to grab one before i left. So how are you." Cherri said, seconds before she dropped her clutch. "Oops." She mumbled before bending down (and give Sandra a preview) as she got it.

5kitkat&&alice Empty Re: kitkat&&alice Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:02 am

"Wow..." Sandra breathed, while looking around to see if anyone had seen what Cherri did. "And Uh, pretty good. You?" Sandra said looking away from Cherri's, well... *them*.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]