Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to wonderland

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to wonderland  Empty Welcome to wonderland Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

The girl with blonde hair looked up at the full moon in the sky with an awe as she played with her amulet of a crescent moon. She was seventeen, so young, so full of life. Softly she sang under her breath, singing songs that reminded her of her lost childhood. Most people would lxvx to have her life, so vibrant, intelligent and kind.

And then it was happening again.

Silvia's hair started to change color, from the pale blonde that gleamed in the moonlight to the dull black carbon color, and her eyes darkened to almost black with a twinge of insanity to them. "Come on Mr. Rabbit, where have you gone?" Alice called, looking around the dull street and tying her hair back with the white ribbon then smoothing out her smock. (She wasnt wearing this attire before) Out of the shadows there was this slow thumping sound. thump...thump.... THUmp.... THUMP. The sound increased as it approached, hiding in the easily found shadows of the night, except a half decomposed paw. "There you are Mr. Rabbit, let's have some fun." She said, putting her hands on her hips, feeling her knives, just double checking. She picked the rotted rabbit up and it nuzzled her arm as they walked through the streets of the town.

2Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:08 am

A twitch of the shadows next to her made the woman jump, teeth barred in a snarl of fear before a cat came strolling out of the darkness, allowing her to relax. Shit she was jumpy tonight.
Pushing her long, untamed black hair from her face the woman frowned up at the moon, gold eyes filled with remorse, and longing. It would be a while until the next full moon, meaning it would be awhile before she was forced to shift.
Such a pity, the darker side of her (which she had dubbed 'the beast') purred in her mind. I enjoy my times to stretch my legs and hunt. Are you sure you don't want to shift early?
"Shut up," Dima snapped at it, her voice rolling off her tongue in a thick yet still clear, Russian accent. "I'm not hunting."

3Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

Mr. Rabbit snuggled up happily in Alice's arm as she was mumbling nonsense. "Me! a childish story take,
And with a gentle hand
Lay it where Childhood's dreams are twined
In Memory's mystic band,
Like pilgrim's withered wreath of flowers
Plucked in a far-off land." She mumbled, eyes scanning the streets. Ah mxrdxr, how did she lxvx thee? As she held Mr. Rabbit with one hand, she unsheathed her meat cleaver with the other. It shinned in the moon light, her reflection frail and sickly in it. The bags under her eyes were dark, for unlike her counterpart enjoyed the nightlife and rued the moments she had to take a slumber needed for life in her sickeningly human body. She wished, if such things existed, a vampire come and bite her neck when she was in control. Not that silly girl so there would only be Alice. Alice, Alice, Alice. After a while Alice stopped her babblings and looked at the once white rabbot. "What do you think Mr. Rabbit?" ALice said, grinning. Alice craved entertainment as she walked through the streets. Maybe she could find some old coot who lived on the streets and slit his neck. She craved bloodlust more then she craved food or Mr. Rabbit sometimes. She soon saw a girl in the street, mumbling to herself. "Why don't you go visit her, Mr. Rabbit." Alice said. (Idea for this XD)

4Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 am

Dima tapped her long, black nails against her arm, scanning the streets as she walked. It was just a shadow. Just a shadow. Shadows couldn't hurt her. She needed to remember that.
A hissing cat-fight down a side alley made her jump again, cursing her bad luck. She, a lycanthrope, scared of the shadows? Utterly pathetic.
You could always let me take over.. the beast suggested, curling up inside her mind. Then at least it would be others jumping at the shadows.
Dima ignored the suggestion like normal.

5Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:49 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

Mr. Rabbit hopped over to her and twitched his little zombie rabbit nose to say Hello. Alice followed the rabbit. "So this is who you were worried about? It's okay." Alice cooed to the zombie, petting its back.

6Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 am

She blinked, looking down at the rabbit and the girl who'd followed it. She hand't even...ugg. Dima shuddered slightly, biting her lower lip. "Who are you?" the Russian woman asked the girl, nose catching a whiff of something that smelled dead and rotted. What the hell....? she thought. Dead....?

7Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 pm

kit-kat

kit-kat

"I'm Alice." Alice giggled, acting all sweet as she took out her meat cleaver and smiled at her reflection in it then looked back at the Russian girl.

8Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:44 pm

She swallowed, gold eyes locked on the blade. "Alice...?" Dima asked her. "Pleasure to meet you..." The lycanthrope took a careful step backwards, prepared to flee if she had too. The girl looked...crazy.

9Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

Alice grinned as Mr. Rabbit jumped out of her arms, walking towards the russian girl. "What's your name bitch?" She suddenly snarled, baring her teeth at the girl.

10Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:11 am

Allow me to answer? the beast asked Dima hopefully, stirring inside her mind. I'd like to teach this two-legger a lesson in respect.
Dima just grinned at Alice, baring her teeth. "I'm the one who should be treated with more respect," she told the girl. "Because you don't want to piss us off."
Us. She'd started referring to her beast as a second entity. Shit.

11Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:19 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

"Us?" Alice said, cocking ehr head to the sighed, looking even more out of it then usual. Mybe she's like us. An almost silent voice in Alice's head whispered. Mr. Rabbit hopped closer, snarling.

12Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:30 am

She shrugged. "Us. Me. I. We. What does it matter?" Dima took a second step back, eyes locked onto the rabbit at her feet. "What do you want from me?" the lycanthrope asked the two of them. "I don't have all night."

13Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:01 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

"Just a little fun" Alice giggled as she walked closer and unsheathed her meat cleaver.

14Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:22 am

"If you come near me with that thing," Dima told her calmly. "I will tear your throat out. You may have caught me by surprise when you showed up, but I can promise you I'm not some weak, easily harmed human."
The woman flashed her a smile filled with sharp, wolfish teeth. "I bite back. And I don't think you'd enjoy the furballs that come with my bite."

15Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:31 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

Mr. Rabbit lost it at that point, he was no normal zombie rabbit, he could mutate himself to five times his size. There was an aweful sound of bones cracking, expanding and skin tearing as Mr. Rabbit grew, growling as foam dripped out of his mouth. "Good job Mr. Rabbit." Alice said, rubbing the wrabbits back.

16Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:27 am

She looked up, and up, and up, as the rabbit grew taller. "I think you've got a bit of a pest issue," Dima told Alice with a slight sneer. "I'd say chop it up and make it into a rabbit stew, but something half-dead is likely to make you sick." She tossed her head, long black hair cascading down her shoulders in a fluid motion. "Pity."

17Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

"Why don't you paint the roses red?" Alice replied to that as she approached, meat cleaver in one hand, butcher knife in the other. Her multicolored cogs worked in different directions as she walked closer to the girl.

18Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am

"I believe 'off with their heads' is more of a line suited for you then me," the lycanthrope told her with a fierce grin. "And I don't like roses." Dima's eyes flickered to the balcony above her and the beast inside of her rumbled in approval. They were thinking the same thing.
Jump.
Crouching slightly the woman pushed off from the earth, hand reaching to snag the railing above her head which she used to pull herself up, inhuman strength and skills lending her a hand. Sometimes it paid to be a monster.

19Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

Alice pouted, seeing the girl jump. "Don't you want to have some fun?" Alice whinned as she tried to follow the but then... it was happening again. The hair changed by to a shimmery blonde, her eyes lightened and the bags disapeared under then, then finally the clothes she was wearing and the knieves disappeared.

20Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 am

She frowned down at the suddenly new girl, gold eyes filled with confusion. What the...? she asked herself, only to have herself answer. Blackie became blondy~ the beast chuckled. Hehehe crazy crazzyy.
"Shut up," Dima snapped to herself, not moving from her spot. "And you would be...?" the lycanthrope asked Alice's replacement. Surely the two of them couldn't be the same girl...

21Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:43 pm

kit-kat

kit-kat

Silvia didn't look up at the girl but she fleed as fast as she could. A white kitten with blue eyes and a pink bow following her as she ran.

22Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Dima watched her go, eyes puzzled. How....odd. She shook her head, hair flicking across her face. Do we get to go hunting? the beast asked her. She's running so that means we chase right??
"Shut up," the lycanthrope commanded it again. "I told you we aren't going hunting." Dima dropped to the earth, turning and walking in the opposite direction from the fleeing blond.

23Welcome to wonderland  Empty Re: Welcome to wonderland Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:32 pm

kit-kat

kit-kat

(Maybe we fast foward when Dima meets Silvia?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum