Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm too crazy to live, too rare to die

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm too crazy to live, too rare to die  Empty I'm too crazy to live, too rare to die Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:28 pm

kit-kat

kit-kat

Alex pushed his flamboyantly colored hair out of his face as he walked through the graveyard. His family, biological and adopted seemed to be dropping like flies. While he never favored his biological family, especally because of the abuse his mother provded him with at a young age, he knew that he needed to pay his respects somehow rather then being just the boy who ran away from home... not that they were terribly worried though. (Alex's mom sexual abused him which is why he no likes girls) What worried him more was how the 'family', also known as the cirque de deveraux was cying off. Isis and Illinois had died within nights from each other, Isis at twenty five and Illinois at twenty. Soon, Alex reached the gravesites for his two dear friends who wouldn't walk the earth again. He was on his own for real now unless he found Jayken, but he had seemed to disappear when Erebos had a few months before.

What to do...? He had no place to call home, and no one to consider family...or even friends. He was, for all intents and purposes, alone in the big, wide world. Lisa and Jake were dead and gone, his birth parents had long since died off, and from what Jaxson had learned his Aunt had died sometime in the past year as well. That just left him, and his elder brother alive.
Not that he knew if Jason was even alive. The other brother seemed to have hated him from the moment he first learned about his control over his gifted powers.
Of course, the blond had spent years reasoning with himself, the hatred came from the fact that their Aunt had hated anything inhuman, and not from Jason himself.
Oh how Jaxson wished he could believe that side of his mind.
Sitting with his back against a gold, bleak, gravestone the teen brushed a few tears from his deep blue eyes, the sleeves of his long blue sweater doing little to absorb the moister. At least it was keeping him warm...right?

kit-kat

kit-kat

Alex yawned, he needed to stop partying till three in the morning ever few days. He pushed his hair out of his face before he checked his phone: Five missed calls from hookers he gave his numbeer to when he was drunk. /Well that's fantastic/ he thought before he saw the time: three A.M. Jesus, what was he still doing here? Alex shook that off though and walked around, soon coming across a guy who looked a few years younger then him. "Another night owl?" Alex asked him jokingly as he walked closer.

"Hmn...? Oh yeah..." Jaxson looked away from the stranger for a moment, working hard to rub the tears from his eyes. "I suppose I am..."
He frowned, pulling his thin sweater around himself more closely, eyes wary of the man. "It's...nice out here. Quite. Peaceful." And normally empty, he added as a silent after-thought. Ah well. Not everything in life is perfect I suppose...

kit-kat

kit-kat

"I can't tell if i passed out or what." Alex yawned, needing more then two hours of sleep a night. "It's easier to go at night too, usually not so many people. I'm Alex by the way" Alex said smiling softly as he unbuttoned his denim jack, heaving a little hot flash.

"...Jaxson," he said softly, look up at the cloudless night sky. "And grave-yards are normally mostly empty. Which is about the only good thing about them. Being around so much death is...unsettling for most."
A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips. It wasn't from amusement or anything of that like. It was a smile of sadness, of remembrance to days long past - the good and the bad.
"So it's really no wonder people aren't here, during the Witching Hour no less. It's the most eerily dead time of night. Everything is sleeping..."
Everything but them at any rate.

kit-kat

kit-kat

"Well nice to meet you Jaxson." Alex said grinning like the chesire cat now. "So, do you want to go back to being alone or do you wish for me to stay here?" Alex asked, cocking his head to the right side, his grin slowly fading.

He frowned at him, shrugging once in answer. It didn't overly matter to him if the man left or not. He was going to stay here for the evening since he had no where better to go.
"If you'd like," Jaxson replied. "It doesn't matter to me what you do." His fingers played with the hem of his sweater, pulling and twisting at a loose thread.
Stop that, he ordered himself. You'll ruin it. The teen sighed and moved his hands to under his legs, sitting on them to prevent them from fiddling with his clothing again.

kit-kat

kit-kat

"So..." Alex said, staying and near the grave. "Are you just avoiding the world or is there someone here that you came to visit." Alex asked, tying his long hair into a ponytail and just trying to make a conversation with the guy.

"A bit of both I suppose," he answered him. "My....family is buried here."
Close enough to the truth. Lisa and Jake had been more like parents and family to him then his own family. He even felt closer to them then he ever had to his brother.
Though Jaxson had hardly given Jason a chance to know him before he ran from that house. It was a little hard to be 'special' when 'special' was hated.
"How about you?" the blond asked Alex, turning to face him in the darkness. "Any reason why you're out here?"

kit-kat

kit-kat

"Some old friends of mine. They disappeared a few months ago and they recovered their bodies. They didn't autopsy them though and they didn't tell me what killed them." Alex said. "I'm sorry about your family though, I know what that's like." Aelx said smiling.

"That's....horrible. I'm sorry." He looked up at the sky, blinking back the tears that were trying to form in his eyes for the other male's loss. He normally wasn't this emotional (lies. He was. Jaxson was bi-polar to the extreme, meaning he switched moods often.) but it was late and he was tired. A few tears could be accepted...so long as Alex didn't see them.

kit-kat

kit-kat

"I'm still in shock." Alex muttered, shaking his head. "Um... so is this your familie's gravestone?" Alex asked, looking at it.

How to answer that? No one he knew was buried here. Hell, Jake and Lisa hadn't even been buried. They'd been murdered, and the bodied dumped...or what was left of them at any rate. He was far from the city he'd grown up in with his parents, meaning they were buried elsewhere, and Jaxson had no idea where his Aunt ended up nine-feet under.
"N-no," he said at last. "Not these graves. They're all in a different city..." Eh, might as well go with a half-truth.

kit-kat

kit-kat

"Someone you were friends with Then?" Alex guessed then quietly as he looked at the gravestone. The peson died five years ago so maybe he was a mentor of the young an standing in front of him. "So what are you doing in town?" Alex then asked.

A friend...? Jax glanced at the headstone, reading the name engraved onto it for the first time. No, he'd never met this 'Erik Herz' person before in his life...or the man's death.
"I live in town," he informed the man, looking back up at the sky. Well, he used to live here. Before they died. Now he just wandered from place to place. "I just...felt like coming out here."

kit-kat

kit-kat

Alex nodded. "Could you show me around town? I know it's kinda late but I'm thinking about moving here... and i still get lost a lot." Alex sighed, looking away a little embaressed. He shouldn't have been but his caffinee dosege was wearing off now and he wasnt thinking straight.

"I ah.. I'm afraid I wont be very much use to you then," Jax told him. "I get lost rather easy myself..." He blushed slightly, looking at the ground. "Sorry..."
He wasn't even sure how he'd managed to find this graveyard. It was one of many in the town, and he wasn't overly sure of it's location. Come morning the teen might be able to figure it out, but before then... he wasn't too positive.

kit-kat

kit-kat

"Okay... I'm sorry about that." Alex said quietly as he started to turn away. He was trying to be friendly to the guy, thinking he looked lonely. (hmmmm... how likely will Jax ask him to stay?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum