Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In The Darkness of the Night

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1In The Darkness of the Night Empty In The Darkness of the Night Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 am

Shadow

Shadow

ooc; Lalalalalaaaaa

2In The Darkness of the Night Empty Re: In The Darkness of the Night Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:20 am

jazrose

jazrose

Amy was a mess. God, you would think some day she would finely bleed to death. But no! For months something had always been broken or bleeding or cut and she hadn't been to a doctor even ones. But she was still alive, so, I guess that's good. She was hungry and in a bad mood. But if you thought about it, was she ever really not in a bad mood when she was alone? When she was eating she was fairly happy, but with a full stomach who wouldn't be happy? It made you feel content and warm and sleepy. That was a good feeling.

Her messy red hair was tired into a not at the back of her head with hair falling out of it every where. It had a lot of dried out blood in it from a bad cut that you could see if you looked closely at her head. Her left leg was broken and had a stick holding it strait with tape going around her leg holding the stick there. Her jeans where ripped and torn with blood stains all over them. Her arms weren't much better. At lest they weren't broken. She had scabs and cuts ever where and her whole body had a light layer of dust over it. Her T-shirt was a gray one with lots of rips and tears in it. It might have been white ones but you would never know. She has one shoe on the other one must have got lost some where. It was just a old warn out sneaker. Completing the look was a big black cast iron frying pan she was holding in her right hand.

She limped threw the dark town muttering to herself. She wasn't even sure what town she was in now. Every one was avoiding her because she looked like a crazy person that might rob them so even if she wanted to she couldn't ask for directions. But even if she could, where would she ask for directions to? She had no home or friends. She could try to clean up she life and get a job and a place to stay but what was the point? Some pissed off demon would burn that house down just like he had the last time she had a house

3In The Darkness of the Night Empty Re: In The Darkness of the Night Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:28 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley walked around the town, her long blonde hair pulled into Pig-Tails. She wore a black short skirt and a Spaghetti Strap Tank Top. She walked around barefoot at night because it felt better than in the day. She noticed a person, or, maybe a zombie. Ashley wasn't quite sure, but she walked a bit slower as the girl apparoached.

Ashley took her eyes off of her and looked at the first thing she saw, which happened to be a tree. 'God I look dumb...' He thought, but shrugged, walking in the direction of the tree, sighing silently. 'Lets hope she doesn't follow me.' She thought, sitting under the tree. She watched as the girl limped by.

She felt bad for her. 'Maybe I should help her..' She thought. 'yes, I need to.' And with that she was up and walknig towards the girl. She slowed down as she approached her and gave her a warm smile. "Hiya! My names Ashley. Do you maybe need to see a doctor?" She asked, noticing all the wounds on this girls body. 'She looks like she was in a horror movie...' She thought.

Ashley awaited a response. She wasn't even sure if she would get one, but hey, it was worth a shot. This girl was badly injured and needed help. 'Maybe my mom could fix her up a bit...' She wondered. She continued to smile at the girl, hoping she didn't make herself look like a creeper while doing so.

4In The Darkness of the Night Empty Re: In The Darkness of the Night Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:27 am

jazrose

jazrose

Amy looked up as a girl talked to her. "No, Amy no need doctor. Amy has had a friend here, a friend there, but none of her friends stay with Amy. After they get to know Amy they say Amy needs help. They try to make something wrong with Amy! They say she needs to go to a hospital or go see a shrink. But Amy has no need for these things. Amy dose not need to see a scary doctor when her hurts will go away if they want to. And all of Amy's mind is there. She has no need to tell a shrink about all the mean people who have hurt Amy. Amy takes care of herself. If the mean people make Amy mad then they just meet Amy's frying pan. Yes, Amy is fine" Amy said looking down at her frying pan lovingly before sdhe looked back at the girl. "Are you going to be one of the freinds that no stay with Amy? That try to help her as their good dead for the day then leave?" She asked looking strait into the girls eyes with her dull green eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum