Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Love/Hate Relationship~

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Love/Hate Relationship~ Empty Love/Hate Relationship~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:29 am

Shadow

Shadow

Aidan sighed, looking in the mirror. No matter what he did, he never looked right. In his eyes, at least. He had dyed his hair yet again, and it was now bleached red. He has removed his piercings, and applied even heavier eyemakeup. Still, he looked wrong. 'Is it my lack of piercings?' He thought, slowly getting pissed. He walked out of the bathroom and into his room, putting on a shirt and pants.

He roamed the town, hands in his pockets. It was late fall, going into winter, but he was still warm, even though it was barely seventy degrees outside. He had gotten applied to college, and somehow managed to get accepted. It cut his time with Braden, and it had put a lot of strain on their relationship. He knew Braden didn't mind because it was giving Aidan education, but he felt wrong not spending time with him.

A couple of hours had past, and Aidan had decided to head back home. He knew Braden would be coming over soon for dinner. He sighed yet again, knowing that he wouldn't be able to spend time with him much after tonight. 'Just gotta make the best of it...' He thought. He sat on the couch, turned on the t.v and flipped through the channels, and shut it off, irritated. Nothing was on anymore.

He continued his wait for Braden, tempted to text him. 'No, give him his time.' He thought. He had school kind of early the next day, so he couldn't wait forever. 'Patience, Aidan...' He thought. 'Last day with him for maybe the rest of the week.' He thought, and managed to smile for the first time that day.

2Love/Hate Relationship~ Empty Re: Love/Hate Relationship~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

The bus had been late that day, or rather he had been late too it. The bus schedule he had been changed the day prior and no one bothered to change it on the bus stop. So he decided to walk, and not long after the whole world decided to spit on him with rain. Well, it could be worse, couldn't it? He thought happily. He was going to spend the day at Aidan's, which wasn't too bad.

He started to run after it began to rain and slipped a few times, falling into the mun and becoming splattered in the cool mush. A cry came from him then as he twisted his ankle. Okay, maybe this would be as horrible as it got. Slowly, he limped to the apartment door and knocked on the door. he tried to balance himself as he held onto the door. He whimpered as he knocked on the door, looking down at his mud-stained clothes. (I'm sorry, happy branden sps everywhere)

3Love/Hate Relationship~ Empty Re: Love/Hate Relationship~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:27 am

Shadow

Shadow

Aidan answered the door and gasped. "Braden!" He said, picking him up. He gently laid him on the couch, not caring if he got mud on it. "What happened babe?" He asked in a soft, soothing voice. He went into his kitched to get a damp rag to clean some of the mud off him.

He fumbled around for the first aid kit, hoping there would be some wrap in there he could use on his ankle. It took him a while, but he found it. Sure enough, there was medical wrap. He gently lifted Bradens leg, and slowly began to tightly wrap his twisted ankle.

"You know...the buses do run." He said, finishing his wrapping job. He kissed his cheek, and sat down on the edge of the couch. "Why did you decide to walk?" He asked, his voice a whisper. This is not how he had planned on spending the day with Braden; having to take care of him. But, he didn't mind, just as long as they were with each other

4Love/Hate Relationship~ Empty Re: Love/Hate Relationship~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

"The schedual changed. I decided I might get here faster than the next bus... put I can only see I was wrong." He said softly, looking down. "I mean, it's not all bad. I still got here before the bus would have... and we can take a bath togeather later if you want." He said softly, blushing a little bit.

"I'm sorry about being late though." He said, wiping the tears away from his green eyes and sighing. His ankle still hurt and he felt bad for getting Aidan's apartment all dirty. "Now... something smells good." He said, tilting his dirty head to the side. "I know you said you were making dinner and it smells good." He said, hugging his boyfriend gently and kissing him.

5Love/Hate Relationship~ Empty Re: Love/Hate Relationship~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:40 am

Shadow

Shadow

Aidan blushed and kissed back, gently biting Bradens bottom lip. "Yeah, we can take a bath later." he said, and winked. "I'm just glad you're here. I miss spending time with you." He said, kissing him again. He smiled when he complemented his dinner, which was still cooking. "Why, thank you. I always try to make the best for you." He said, gently hugging Braden.

He checked on dinner, telling Braden to stay off his ankle for a while. It was close to done, so he got the table ready; lit the candle, got the wine glasses out, and took out his best wine. After a few minutes, the meal was finished. He served it, setting the two plates on opposite ends of the short table he managed to get. He helped Braden up and into his chair, and then walked around to his seat.

"I hope you like it. I've never made it before.." He said, feeling a little ashamed. He allowed Braden the first bite, wanting to know first if it was good or bad.

6Love/Hate Relationship~ Empty Re: Love/Hate Relationship~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:43 am

kit-kat

kit-kat

Branden smiled and nodded. "So do I, but I managed to finish college early so it's alright." He said, thinking about some of the german papers he had to grade that night. "So what's with all the candles and stuff, you never get this fancy when I'm usually here and it's not one of our birthdays." He said, still trying to think. He cuddles against the couch though, very comfy.

"Thank you for helping me to." Branden then added with a smile as he took a bite. It tasted good, the pasta was a little harder than he would have liked but it was still good. "I like it." He said, taking a small sip of wine before taking another bite.

7Love/Hate Relationship~ Empty Re: Love/Hate Relationship~ Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:50 am

Shadow

Shadow

Aidan smiled and started eating. 'Dammit...Undercooked the noodles.' He thought, and forced back a sigh. He slowly sipped the wine, then continued eating. "I'm glad you like it." He said with a smile. He continued to eat, but slowly. He knew this night was going to be the night he proposed, and he wanted to do it while the dinner was still going.

Time had passed and Aidan was nearly done with his plate. He got up, slid the box slyly out of his pocket and walked over to Braden. He got down on one knee, opened the box and looked Braden dead in the eye.

"Braden, I love you so much. You make everyday perfect, and the time we spend together is amazing. You are the one and only for me, and I couldn't think of anything that would make me happier." He said, smiling. He was so nervous, he felt like he was stumbling on words. Finally, it all came out. "Braden, will you marry me?" He asked, his voice a whisper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]