Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Final Farewell

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:05 am

Envy

Kiri giggled and nodded. She looked at her and smiled. The kitten purred and rubbed against Ashley. Kairo snickered from behind a tree, having watched the whole thing without them knowing. (creeper much? XD)

77The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 am

Shadow

Ashley blasted a tree with a bright blue flame, the ball smacking Kairo in the chest. "I might be human but I have hearing of a thousand animals." She said, and got up, her hands on fire.

78The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 am

Envy

"Ugh," Kairo grumbled, flinging back onto his back on the ground. He slowly got up, growling annoyingly. "God," he said, brushing himself off. He rolled his eyes.

79The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 am

Shadow

"More? Or are you going to leave?" She asked, a blue ball forming in her hands. She was getting tons of colors mixed in her flames now...which was bad for the person getting hit. "One chance to run." She said, and let the ball grow bigger.

80The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Envy

Kairo began to walk away, yawning. Kiri said, "Kairo is just bored. He's always like that.". She brushed her wet hair out of her face with a smile.

{I'm sooooo sorry I left. My wifi stopped working...}

81The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:19 am

Shadow

Ashley let her flames go, and turned back to Kiri. "As long as he doesnt tell anyone, we're good." She said, and smiled sweetly. "Anything else you wanna do?" She asked, and looked down, making a heart in the sand.

82The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 am

Envy

"I dunno," shrugged Kiri, nodding to her first comment. She yawned once, a bit worn out from trying to get her brother to stop before. She looked towards the sky, then fell back on the sand.

83The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 am

Shadow

Ashley looked around. "Wanna go to the mall? I just got paid today, so I have enough money." She said, and put her day clothes on.

84The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 am

Envy

Kiri sat up again. "Sure, sounds good," she smiled, getting up and putting her kimono on over her wet bathing suit. She fixed her kimono and brushed herself off.

85The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley twined her and Kiris fingers together and headed for her Car. "Wow....Crime Scene still going." She said, and got in her car, buckling in and waiting for Kiri.

86The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri got in the other side and nodded, "Stupid Kairo. He always gets them worked up..." She sighed and buckled herself in. She looked out the window and said, "And some people think I'm involved too because I try to stop Kairo."

87The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley shrugged. "No, your not involved. Tryin to stop someone is good, though." She said, and looked ahead, fog covering the road. "Wow....stupid lake fog." She muttered under her breath, and drove to the mall, not going above 45 MPH.

88The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri nodded and yawned again. She leaned against the window, looking out the window. She then closed her eyes, nearly falling asleep. "I know..." she muttered.

89The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley parked the car in the Parking Lot. "Ok. We're here." She said, got out, grabbing her jacket from the back seat.

90The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri opened her eyes and said, "Okay..." She unbuckled and got out of the car. She fixed her kimono and made sure that it wasn't wrinkled.

91The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley twined their fingers together and walked into the mall, looking for a good store to go into. She walked into a Pet Store. She looked at some animals, awwing at some of them.

92The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am

Envy

Envy

"They're so cute," giggled Kiri, letting go of her hand as they went inside. She walked around the pet store, looking at all of the pets.

93The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley held a tiny baby Kitten. "Aww. Adorable." She said, and looked at some of the puppies, then the mice, rats, bunnies, ferrets etc etc.

94The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:15 am

Envy

Envy

Kiri giggled and looked at the dogs through the windows. She could see people walking in the back, being that it was basically a cage. She looked around, kneeling down for the low cages.

95The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:16 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley smiled, and finally gave in. "Uh yes. Hi. I would like to buy the Golden Retriever Pup over there." She said, and gave him the money and smiled. "Your name is Fluffy." She said, and walked to Kiri. "His name is fluffy." She said, petting her new dog.

96The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:22 am

Envy

Envy

"Isn't Fluffy a girl's name?" giggled Kiri, standing up straight and looking at her, "You should name him a boy's name." She brushed hair out of her face.

97The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:24 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley shook her head. "Fluffy is a girl. And shes cute." She said, and bought a dog bowl, water dish, food, and some other things. "Well, I still have $3000. Where do you wanna go?" She asked, putting her wallet away.

98The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:28 am

Envy

Envy

"I wanna get a kitty," said Kiri, looking over at the cats, "Kairo will be mad, but I don't care, cause he's a dog person. I like kitties." She giggled a bit, taking her hand and walking over to the cats.

99The Final Farewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Farewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:30 am

Shadow

Shadow

Ashley nodded, Fluffy by her side. "Well, pick one. I can buy everything for you." She said, and looked a Fluffy, who started to growl at the Cats. "I will be over by the dogs so Fluffy doesnt freak out." She said, and headed for the Dog Section.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum