Hey Envy. What Charrie r u using?

View user profile

4 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:23 am

Envy

{Umm... probably Kiri and Kairo. (: You?}

View user profile

5 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 am

Shadow

(Im gonna use Ashley and Angelina. I start???)

View user profile

6 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 am

Envy

{Sure ^_^ You can start.}

View user profile

7 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:29 am

Ooc2/ hey

View user profile

8 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:30 am

Shadow

Ashley and Angelina walked around the forest, talking about basic things like their Family and such. They sat under a small clearing, and then sighed. "Angie, why is America so different from Spain?" Ashley asked, her hair blowing across her face with the breeze. Angie shrugged. "Well, we have different customs and such..." She replied, and put her hair up in a short pony-tail.

View user profile

9 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:30 am

Envy

{Hey Holly. ^_^ You wanna join in?}

View user profile

10 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:32 am

Shadow

ooc; Hey Holly. Join us in a Group RP?

View user profile

11 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:33 am

Envy

There was a scream hears not to far away. "Shit, Kairo! You ass, what did you do this time?!" Kiri came running. Kairo snickered and said, "It's nothing major." Kiri looked around, the bodies of civilians and a few police officers. There was a thin lake of blood on the street. Kiri slapped her younger brother and growled, "Stop it. Nothing major? This is major!" She grabbed his wrist and began to drag him along, wearing her black kimono. There were a few blood stains on it, but nothing too large that was very noticeable.

View user profile

12 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:35 am

Shadow

Ashley and Angelina heard screaming, and walked over to the seen. They gasped together, and watched as the Police tried to shoo the crowd away. Ashley saw a girl in a Kimono running with someone, and she followed, Angie behind Ashley. She kept a good distance behind, making sure they didnt see her.

View user profile

13 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:38 am

Envy

"How many times have I told you?!" said Kiri lowly as they got into the forest. Kairo rolled his eyes and asked, "What are you going to do about it?"
"This," replied Kiri, putting an arm out and freezing Kairo's feet to the ground, making him growl. He attempted to punch Kiri, but she moved back just in time. Kiri was a bit annoyed, but more of disappointed in his brother for continuing to kill for pleasure.

View user profile

14 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 am

Shadow

Ashley hid behind a tree, listening silently to their conversation. She heaved a sigh, and then shifted into a Cat, walking up to them, meowing and purring like crazy. 'Take the bait.' She said, watching as Angie shifted into a bird and sat in the tree.

View user profile

15 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 am

Envy

"Get lost, stupid felines!" growled Kairo, looking down at the cat. Kiri gently turned the cat around with her foot, pushing her gently. She looked back at Kairo and said, "You have to stop killing people. It's not good." "I don't care if it's not good," said Kairo back, really annoyed. Kiri sighed and added, "We never know when something will actually happen to you or me."

View user profile

16 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:46 am

Shadow

Ashley hissed, and shifted back into a Human. What?! You killed those innocent people?!" She screamed, her anger taking over. 'Urgh! People like them need to be killed.' She thought, and took in several deep breaths before talking again.

View user profile

17 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:47 am

Envy

"Of course," smirked Kairo, looking at the girl. Kiri said, "Please don't get involved." She stood in front of her brother, looking at the girl that had shifted from the cat. She brushed hair out of her face and said, "This is between me and my brother. This is none of your business." Her voice was low, still annoyed from Kairo.

View user profile

18 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 am

Shadow

Dinner! Be back in a bit.

View user profile

19 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:49 am

Envy

{Okay (: }

View user profile

20 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 am

Shadow

Ashley shook her head, wiping hair out of her face. "You cant, and wont, get away with this." She said, and walked off, Angie following her in air. She was talking to herself, and finally sat back down in the clearing, Angie shifting in the middle of the small meadow. "Wow...." Was all she could manage.

View user profile

21 Re: The Final Farewell on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:40 am

Envy

"Foolish girls," growled Kairo. Kiri slapped Kairo. "What the hell?!" he snarled, a red mark on his cheek. Kiri stuck out her tongue and began to walk off. The ice that was holding Kairo down began to melt slowly.

View user profile

22 Re: The Final Farewell on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:33 am

Shadow

Ashley sighed, closing her eyes. She took slow breaths, and went to a different world, in her mind. "Another way to make enemies..." She said, re-opening her eyes. Angie gave her a funny look. "Huh?" She asked, and Ashley shook her head. "nothing. Just, ignore my comments." She said, and wiped hair out of her face. "I wish I was back in Spain...." She said, and looked through some old photots taken at a Native Holiday.

View user profile

23 Re: The Final Farewell on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 am

Envy

Kiri walked over to the two. "Umm... sorry about my brother. He's a bit rude," she said, brushing hair out of her face, "I'm trying to get him to stop his... obsession... if that's what you wish to call it..." She looked down awkwardly, not really knowing how to apologize for his brother's killing, yelling, etcetera.

View user profile

24 Re: The Final Farewell on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 am

Shadow

Ashley shook her head. "My kind has been wanting to Erase Vampires for many great years...I am the last of my Clan, and so I have to fill the duty. Its hard, but I have taken the task by the horns and pushed back. Most of my scars are from Vampire attacks." She said, and put a hand over her mouth, and then moved it. "Sorry....I ramble a lot." She said, and looked down. Angie laughed. "its fine. We understand." She said, and got up, brushing off dirt from her outfit.

View user profile

25 Re: The Final Farewell on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 am

Envy

Kairo finally was out of the ice and nearly teleported to his sister - more like ran really fast. "I'm Kiri Raffia," said Kiri, smacking her brother in the stomach with the back of her hand. Kairo grunted and put his arms over his stomach. "Bitch," he cursed, glaring at his older sister.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum