Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

201 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:39 am

Envy

"N-No way! You are just a pervert, so I thought you were thinking something different," said Kristine, folding her arms again and once again looking away as her tint didn't leave. She felt embarrassed, mostly because she knew that he was probably thinking of what she had originally thought.

View user profile

202 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:51 am

"The whole fact you thought of that just goes to show that you're a pervert as well no?" He smirked again sliding a hand into the pocket of his jeans. "So now you can't just label me as the pervert. I have fair reason to call you one too mutt."

203 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 am

Envy

"I was only thinking that way because I knew you would!" said Kristine back, pouting and still not looking at him. She closed her eyes after that and said, "I'm not the real pervert here. At least I haven't done anything yet."

View user profile

204 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 am

Will had to snort at that, eyes rolling slightly. "You all but attacked me when we first met mutt. And then you've flashed me, insulted me, and all but begged me to flip you over the table and fuck you. 'Virgin' my ass."

205 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:05 am

Envy

"I never flashed you! You're the one who walked in while I was taking a shower!" Kristine shouted back. She shivered at the mental image she had of that thing. She shivered still and said, "I am a virgin, thank you very much!" growling a bit.

View user profile

206 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:21 am

And he was fighting with her again. Lovely. Still, fighting was better then not communicating at all...
"You so flashed me," Will snarled at her. "Showed me your tits and everything. Your fault for not locking the fucking door!"
At her comment about still being a virgin he snorted again, rolling his green eyes. "I don't believe that mutt. You act like a horny little bitch who hasn't been laid in a while. I don't see what your issue is. I'll fuck you and let you go back to being less...bitchy."

207 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:24 am

Envy

"I'm not going to let you break me and release me of my virginity," said Kristine back, "I wasn't really thinking about it at the time because I thought you two would be gentlemanly enough to knock. Or actually hear the shower running and not bother!" Shivering once more, she snarled, "That thing is gross, it must hurt," shuddering a bit at the thought of having it shoved into her.

View user profile

208 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:52 am

"Care to test it out mutt?" he sneered. "I'll have you begging for more until your horse. You wont be able to get enough of me..." Will had walked forward the whole time, pinning Kristine up against a wall as he spoke. "You'll never be able to get enough of me mutt."

209 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:57 am

Envy

Kristine turned a flushed red as she began to breathe heavily when she was pinned. "Please don't," she told him, trying to keep her voice from rising from embarrassment. She bit her lip, looking away from him and refusing to look at him.

View user profile

210 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:13 am

"You're not fighting very hard to get away," he whispered in her ear. "You want this don't you mutt...?" He slid a hand around her waist, pulling her into him. "Your room is free. My couch is free, Dean's room is free...hell, the whole apartment is free."

211 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:18 am

Envy

"No. No. I don't want you or this," Kristine said, moving her head away from him and trying to push herself away. Sure, he was cute. But she wouldn't give away her virginity to him in a snap. Her head stayed red and she panted slightly, her heart pounding.

View user profile

212 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 am

Kissing her neck William let her go, stalking over to the other side of the room. "You're hardly any fun," he remarked, flopping back down onto the couch. "Like I'd ever fuck a dirty mutt like you?" He snorted, rolling his eyes at her. "God you're so...stupid."

213 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:33 am

Envy

Kristine gasped as her neck was kissed. When she was let go, she fell onto her knees sheepishly. "Why did you...?" she began almost silently as she sat there, her face red. Why did she gasp? Did it feel good? No! No way! It had just surprised her!

View user profile

214 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:50 am

He snickered. "You thought I'd actually want you?" William asked. "How...pathetic. A dirty, ugly mutt like yourself? No one wants you. And no one ever will."

215 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:54 am

Envy

Kristine felt tears welling in her eyes. She didn't cry though, being that was the thing she hated most. She panted heavily and began to get up, trudging over to him and slapping him.

View user profile

216 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 am

"That's the second time you've slapped me," he growled, eyes narrowing. "Don't do it again. Any threat of my brother's wont keep me from making you wish you had never been born."
Inside, his beast began to stir again, testing the end of its chain. William had locked it away once already, and it was betting he couldn't do it again.

217 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:15 am

Envy

Kristine smirked a light 'hm' as she slapped him one last time. She turned and began to move away from him. "You're such an asshole," she told him, closing her eyes as her back faced him.

View user profile

218 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:20 am

About to grab her again, William froze as he heard a key turn in the lock. Hissing one last curse to Kristine he stalked off into the kitchen, grabbing some food out at random so as to keep himself busy. He would so get that bitch back later.

Frowning at Kristine's back Dean shut the door behind him, locking it with practiced ease. "Is everything alright?" he asked her softly, eyes flicking over to the sounds coming from the kitchen. "Is he being an ass again...?"

219 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Envy

"No, everything is fine," Kristine looked back at him, "Trust me.". She kept her arms folded and made her way back to the bedroom. She fell on the bed and sighed.

View user profile

220 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:36 am

"Everything is perfectly fine," William told his brother before the elder could open his mouth and ask. "We were civil and polite and didn't fight at all." He slammed the cabinet door shut, glaring at Dean. "This house is to small for all of us. Get rid of her. Now. Or let us move somewhere bigger."

Dean just sighed, shaking his head and walking to Kristine's door. He knocked lightly, one hand clutching a small bag of clothing that he'd bought her. "Can I come in?" he asked softly. "I brought you some clothing..."

221 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:43 am

Envy

Kristine's face was buried into the pillow. She pulled it away and sat up when she heard Dean. "Come in," she told him, glad that he was nice enough to knock. She looked over at him, getting a hold of herself as she smiled, "Thank you very much."

View user profile

222 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 am

"Of course," Dean replied softly, shutting the door behind him. "I got some things in both size 4 and 6, as I wasn't too sure which would fit you and you never told me..." A pause. "I'll ah, leave them here...?"

223 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 am

Envy

"Thanks again," said Kristine as she got up, walking over, "To be honest, I don't know my size because I haven't had money to shop." She gently took the clothes from him and said, "You really are too kind," giving a little giggle.

View user profile

224 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 am

"Ah..." he frowned, looking around the now empty room. "Well, that would be an issue wouldn't it. Well, try everything on and let me know if something fits or doesn't fit. We can always return stuff and buy new..."

225 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 am

Envy

"I'll be sure to do that," Kristine said with a smile, waiting for him to leave the room before trying the clothes on. She brushed hair from her face and came out in a nightgown that came down to about mid thigh when she finished. "Here," she smiled to Dean, handing him the clothes that didn't fit. "The rest of them fit. Thank you," she giggled.

View user profile

226 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 am

"Of course," he said again, taking the bag from her. "As you can see the only things I didn't get were ah...underthings..." A slight blush. "I figured you'd do better picking those out yourself... I can give you money to go buy some if you'd like."

227 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:28 am

Envy

Kristine blushed lightly and giggled softly. "I can go buy those tomorrow. This is really comfy," she giggled, twirling a bit in the nightgown, then smiling. She brushed the dress off and smiled happily.

View user profile

228 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 am

"I'm glad you like it. It looks.....exquisite on you." Dean smiled slightly, hazel eyes taking Kristine in. She was lovely. Very lovely. He couldn't see why his brother hated her, but William tended to hate everything and nothing all at the same time.
Dean couldn't help but think of...things, while looking at the woman in front of him. While more inclined to men then women, he wasn't totally against the thought of a female sharing his bed with him...which really wasn't the way his mind should be wandering right now.

229 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 am

Envy

"Well thank you! That's sweet," giggled Kristine. She gave a cute curtsy in the little nightgown and smiled happily. Her mind had left William and was now just happy talking to Dean. He was nice. And gentlemanly. So much nicer than Will.

View user profile

230 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:00 am

"If it's not too forward...may I ask you came to be living in such...situations....?" Dean folded his arms across his chest, eyes never leaving hers. "You don't have to answer but...it would be nice to know the kind of person I invited into my home without question."

231 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Envy

Kristine stopped twirling and adjusted herself. She said, "My papa was human and left me and my mother. My mama left me a few years later when I was twelve because I'm only half lycanthrope.

View user profile

232 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 am

"I see...." Dean idly cracked his knuckles, staring at her wall as he thought. "Well then, a more..formal welcome perhaps? Welcome to our pack Kristine. It's...small and hardly worth being called pack, but it's home to you if you'd like it to be."

233 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 am

Envy

Kristine giggled and said, "Thank you, Dean, it's really a pleasure to be welcomed and actually have a home." She adjusted the nightgown happily and brushed hair out of her face. She looked back at him and said, "I really hope I can fit in."

View user profile

234 Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 am

Dean tore his eyes away from her nightgown, fighting to keep his mind out of the gutter. William was the prick, not him. He couldn't afford to let himself act like that. It was hardly his nature, and he didn't want to cause Kristine any more discomfort.
But damn, did she have to keep reminding him that she was wearing almost nothing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next