Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 12]

151Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:23 am

Envy

"Fine..." said Kristine, "Please take the sheets and pillowcases off though... an the comforter... I really don't wanna touch them..." shivering once more at the thought until she turned and went to the linen closet to get the new bed items out.

152Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:39 am

"Remove your own damn sheets," he snapped stalking from the room. "I'm not your servant."
William flopped down onto the couch, flicking the tv on with a slight grimace. Why was he being mean to her again...? Right. She'd slapped him, and called him a pervert. Three times. Or was it four?
No matter. He was pissed at her, and would stay pissed at her. Fucking mutt.

153Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:41 am

Envy

"I'm not the one who pleasured myself lying on them," Kristine shivered again, removing the comforter. She walked out of the room and threw the comforter over him, giggling cutely after that.

154Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:49 am

He ripped them off, throwing them to the floor with an angry growl. "I do wash these you know," he told her. "And it's not like I'd do it all the time. I do have women and shit I sleep with."
Now? his beast growled. We could do it now? Dean is asleep again. No one will ever know...
No. he told himself firmly. Not now. I wouldn't want to sink anything into her. Not now. Not ever. Stop being a raging beast and just shut the hell up.

155Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 am

Envy

"You probably haven't washed it after the last time you did something," said Kristine back. She turned and sprinted back into the room, taking the sheets off of the bed and hurrying back out, throwing that on him next and pouting.

156Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:59 am

"I washed them two days ago you fucking mutt!" he snarled, standing and throwing the sheets back at her. "So don't give me any of that shit."
He clenched his hands into fists, fighting back the wave of rage that threatened to overwhelm him. Bitch. She needed to be taught a lesson.
Do it. Feel her fear. Feed off of her. Let her screams fill you and bask in her pain. It's fine. You'll like it. Trust m-
"Shut up!" he hissed out loud, clenching his hands across his ears. "Shut up shut up shut up!!"

157Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:05 am

Envy

"There still could be remnants-" Kristine was cut off by an odd outburst. She blinked a few times and said, "Um... what's wrong...?" confused.

158Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:11 am

"Nothing is wrong!" he hissed at her, sitting down on the edge of the couch. "Just...fuck off. Now."
You'll miss your chance, the beast pouted. Come on, you know you'll enjoy it.
Shut the fuck up! inner him snarled at the black and blond creature, green eyes meeting green eyes. I know what you're doing. I'm not going to do it. I wont become him[/i]and there is nothing you can do to make that happen. Go back to your cage!
A dark chuckle rolled from the wolf's muzzle. You can't run forever. Eventually, everyone gives in to us. Many already have. The beast faded back into the darkness, still chuckling. Soon.

159Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 am

Envy

"Fine," said Kristine, giving an eye roll. She turned and went to retrieve new bed items, setting up the bed after tossing the pillowcases aside. She finished spreading out the bed and sighed softly.

160Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:06 am

Knocking on Kristine's door Dean poked his head in, smiling softly at her. "I'm going out. Will you be fine by yourself?" His eyes swept around the room, noting the complete lack of anything William related. Good, his brother had removed everything.

161Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:10 am

Envy

Envy

"I'll be fine," replied Kristine as she looked over at him. She gave a small smile and said, "Thank you though," brushing hair from her face as she didn't want to be too much of a burden and ask for any clothes she could borrow.

162Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 am

"You sure?" he questioned, one black eyebrow raised. "If you don't feel comfortable around my brother just let me know. I want you to feel at home. You're one of us now, and he's going to have to get that through his thick head."

163Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 am

Envy

Envy

"Umm... maybe if I could have something to sleep in..." mumbled Kristine shyly. She looked down and gave a small nod, "Thank you... you really are too kind..." feeling a bit bad.

164Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:22 am

"Right..." He looked her up and down, frowning slightly. "You're what..size four? size six...?" Dean opened the door more, leaning against the wall rather then simply peeking in. "I'll pick you up some things on my way home. Don't worry."

165Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 am

Envy

Envy

"Thank you so much," replied Kristine, brushing hair from her face as she watched him. She lifted her hand and waved, dropping her hand when he left the room. She wondered why William wasn't more like him...

166Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:34 am

"Play nice," Dean growled to William. "She's a lady, and she's one of us." William simply growled something in consent, ignoring his brother as he left the house.
Alone. With the mutt. And his beast.
Well shit.

167Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:49 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine wondered what she would do next. She fell back on the bed, letting out a sigh as she closed her eyes, not falling asleep or anything though, this time at least.

168Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:59 am

Tick tok. The sound of the clock ticking away became a constant irritation on his eardrums. Growling something to himself William stood, cracking his knuckles before making his way down the hall to his room - er, former room.
"We need to talk," he told Kristine. "Come on out. I wont bite." Yet.

169Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:08 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine opened her eyes when she heard the voice. She sighed and began to get up slowly, walking over to the door. "What is it?" she asked, opening the door and looking up at him. She folded her arms and sighed, not really wanting to talk.

170Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:25 am

He took a deep breath, digging his nails into his hand. "I'm sorry," William told her through clenched teeth. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did. Something else was...distracting me and clouding my mind. It wont happen again."
It had better not happen again. The damn beast was trying to get him to act like the one man he hated. He was unwilling to let that happen.
Ever.

171Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:27 am

Envy

Envy

"It's fine," said Kristine simply. She wasn't one to get bothered much by people's breakouts. She would simply just giggle it off, so she smiled at him after that. Lifting a hand, she brushed hair from her face.

172Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:33 am

He wanted to argue that it was far from fine, though he decided against it. Why fight to lose when you were winning?
Shaking his head he said, "Alright. Well..that's all. I'll ah..leave you alone again..."

173Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:37 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine was confused and she gave a small nod. "Um... alright..." she blinked a few times. She lifted a hand and scratched her cheek, still confused as she closed the door, walking over to the bed and crawling into it, not falling asleep again, just laying there like before.

174Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:38 am

Laying on his couch William sighed, eyes shut. He couldn't believe he'd just said all of that. It was so unlike him. Yet, at the same time, the whole fact he'd allowed his beast to start controlling him like that had been utterly unlike him as well.
He liked Kristine...well enough. She was pretty, and female. Which was about all he needed to be content. Though now...now he felt it was best to keep his distance.

175Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:02 am

Envy

Envy

Kristine wasn't sure of what to do or think. She looked up at th ceiling. "Pervert. Annoying. Asshole," she said, probably loud enough that he could hear from outside of the room, "What the Hell?!"

176Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:13 am

"Shut up!" he called out, eyes snapping open. "I already said I was sorry mutt. What else do you want from me??" He glared in her direction, too lazy to get off the couch and make his way down to her room to actually confront her.

177Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 am

Envy

Envy

"What, so I can't tell my feelings now?" shouted Kristine back, folding her arms. She kicked her legs a few times and gave a small pout, then shouted again, "Maybe if you were less of an asshole then I wouldnt have to say my feelings."

178Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:23 am

"Maybe if you acted more like a civilized, normal lady I wouldn't have to treat you like the scum of the earth! As it is, a mutt is a mutt is a mutt, and therefore I don't have to be nice to you!"
William flopped back down onto the couch, huffing slightly. Fucking woman. God how she pissed him off.

179Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 am

Envy

Envy

"I get it," said Kristine, "I'm a mutt!" getting up and abruptly opening the door. She walked over to him and folded his arms, looking down at him. She frowned, "Annoying asshole."

180Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:36 am

"Mutt, mutt, mutt!" he told her, glaring up at Kristine as she stood above him. "Impure, mixed-breed. Scum. Unfit to grace anyone's home with their stench."
No longer was the beast talking through him. Now William was simply acting on the childish whims that still lingered in his body.

181Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Envy

Envy

"Asshole. Pervert. Bitch. Annoying. Rude. Inconsiderate," Kristine shot back at him, obviously not happy with him. She kept her arms folded and huffed, looking away.

182Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"I believe the term is 'bastard' not bitch," he told her green eyes flashing with warning. "Though someone with as little brain as you isn't expected to know such things. I could forgive you, but I'm just not that kind of person."

183Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Envy

Envy

"Maybe I'm trying to call you a girl," said Kristine back, growling, "You've got the face for it," folding her arms. She grunted once as she remembered how her father would call her a boy because of her face.

184Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes - Page 7 Empty Re: Moonlit Prowl -> Lycanthropes Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:14 pm

"And you look like a drowned drag queen," William snapped back. "But hey, you don't see me calling you names."
Well, of course he was calling her names. Mostly, just mutt. However, when he chose to ignore something, he chose to ignore it. Even if it meant he was hypocrite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum