Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alice's Charries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alice's Charries Empty Alice's Charries Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:54 am

Link to pic: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=scene+queen#/d28qp2y
Link Number 2: http://llparazitell.deviantart.com/art/Weightless-159276313?q=gallery%3Allparazitell&qo=45

Name: Kris Taylor

Species: Gifted Human

Gift: Can read minds

Past: Kris grew up with parents who never listened and she experimented with drugs when she visited her grandmother (when she was 13) but she never really did crank. She ran away from her home and she never wanted to go back, she met a group of other stoners/druggies and stayed with them. When she was high she never knew what would happen. Sex & Drugs are like Honey & Flies. She l When she met someone and she wanted to keep him as a friend until she went on a trip and it was a low trip and he was on a high and he raped her. (trips are what you see when your high, or do when your high).

Last edited by bliss1001 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Alice's Charries Empty Re: Alice's Charries Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 pm

bliss1001 wrote:Link to pic: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=scene+queen#/d28qp2y
Link Number 2: http://llparazitell.deviantart.com/gallery/24719283#/d2l5w9q

Name: Kris Taylor

Gift: Can read minds

Past: Kris grew up with parents who never listened and she experimented with drugs when she visited her grandmother (when she was 13) but she never really did crank. She ran away from her home and she never wanted to go back, she met a group of other stoners/druggies and stayed with them. When she was high she never knew what would happen. Sex & Drugs are like Honey & Flies. She l When she met someone and she wanted to keep him as a friend until she went on a trip and it was a low trip and he was on a high and he raped her. (trips are what you see when your high, or do when your high).

3Alice's Charries Empty Re: Alice's Charries Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:02 pm

http://twitpic.com/4fkpnz

http://twitpic.com/4edrat

Name: Scout

Species: Vampire

Past: COMING SOON (hopefully)

4Alice's Charries Empty Re: Alice's Charries Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:59 am

Name: Ash Luna

Sopecies: Vampire

Name: Zooey Starvos

She is from Iceleand

Gift: Can control Ice, and her feelings are more magnified than others, and she can read others emotions as well.

Past: Parents both abbandoned her when she was young so she lived in an in a foster home in sketchy neighbor hoods but as long as she was being fed she was happy. She found out about her powers when she was locked in her room and she could feel everything everyone else was feeling. Once she found out about her powers she ran away and found harding Halls

Name: Ally Chambers

Species: Demon

Name: Ivy

Name: Cara Maria

Species: Demon

Name: Maeve Flynn

Species: Spirit who takes human form.

Name: Sabgh Flynn Pernunciation: S-I-ve

Species: Vampire

Gift: Physcic

Name: Sage

Name: Bronx

Name: Bandit Lee

Species: Fallen Angel (wings had to be ripped off)

Past: Bandit lived with her parents and deals with bi-polar disorder. When Bandit had her first, incident.... Her mother put her into a psych ward. They lket her out a few tantrums later. Once Bandit got home she went to her room and tore up her room. Her mother was afraid to leave her alone but once the mother left a smile grew on her face and she got into the medicine closet and OD(-)ed. She dixd that night in her bed. She went up to heaven but she kxlled someone, they rippd off her wings then sent her down into the forest and then she made her way into the town.

NAME: Jet Marcks

DOB: September 18 1895

Ethnicity: Australia

SPECIES: Demon

GIFT: Can read minds and control ice

CRUSH/MXTE: Yogi

LIKES: Purple black rock music...BOYS!!!! Shopping for music or books 'Pretty Little Liars Series'

DISLIKES: Cheer leaders, preps, pink, orange, and most popular girls.

PERSONALITY: Loves purple and black cant live with out her iPhone and her mac computer. Loves people persons like herself and hates mean people and will stand up for her self and other people and friends

LOOKS: Tan light brown hair brown green eyes.

HISTORY: Lived in a small village in Australia for a while her parents had hated her and bea@ten her since she was a child. So one evening she ran away with someone who truly loved her and she loved him, he was a vampire and she let him turn her into one. After that they had lived with each other a while but she had found him one day with another girl and she ripped off his head and told the girl he was no good for her and that girl was her sister. From then she romed the streets atone and found Darkened Rose Bording School and decided to stay there.

FRIENDS: Relivinda

Goes to MIS

My name is Basilia Nyx Clay but I go by Nyx.

What am I?

I am a siren

What does a siren do exactly?

Sirens have a kind of mind control with their voices. Their voices lure people in. They are usualy very beautiful too. That is why i am a model

What do you look like?

I have blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and perfect tan skin. I have an ideal build, not too thin, not too fat. I am five foot six.

What is your past?

I lived with my mother and father in NYC. I was and am a swimsuit model and when I discovered my gift I was a singer for six months before some guys started following me everywhere. My mother eventually came out and told me about the Siren gene on both sides on my family. It was a recessive gean so it was very unlikely I would have gotten it but I did anyway

By the way how old are you?

I am a sixteen!

I go to MIs

Name: Maira Rose

Species: Pixie

Looks: White blonde hair pale skin. She is 5'0 tall and weighs 90 lbs.

Past: N/A

Name: Kat stratford

Species: Shifter

Name: Shay Mitchell

Gift: Can make anything Levitate

Name: Schuyler Stevens

Gift: Can Freeze time and can travel through time.

Diana "Dia" Marcks

Species: Gifted Human/ Immortal

Gift: Can see the future

Family: Mother is Julia and her aunt is Jet Marcks.

Personality: She is shy and doesnt talk to people much at all but once you crack her shell she is a great person.

Mate/Crxsh: Tre

Past: She was born in Australia her mother is Julia, they never really knew who the father was so sh kept her mothers maiden name. She spent most of her life with her Aunt Jet and her friend Yogi who disappeared after a while then so did Jet. So Dia was on her own at age 11, but since her mother was a demon she was immortal but she stops aging once she was sixteen then she began to have visions of the future and she was sent to EMP.

Name: Zooey Franco

Species: Ghost

Jynxx

Species: Demon and he brings bad luck to everyoe he cares about.

Name: Emily Didonato

Species: Succubus

Past: I gotta think of one...

Name: Vincent

Species: Werewolf/Vampire hybrid

Name: Zade Taylor

Species: Fallen Angel

Past: Zade had lived in Ohio for most of her life and she grew up with her best friend Jacob Jennings. They would spend every day together, until highschool. Zade met this kid named Ethan. Jacob really REALLY liked Zade but after he saw her with Ethan he sort of just left after that... Anyways a few weeks into the relat!0nship, Ethan started to hit her and slap her and eventually punched her. The bruises began to be so hard to cover that one day her mother saw them and reported him to the police. But the last time Ethan saw her, he beat her to death. Zade mad her way up to even where, everything was white and fluffy and she never really liked it, so she outhed off to one of the head angels. He ripped off her wings and sent her back down to earth.

Last edited by bliss1001 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total

6Alice's Charries Empty Re: Alice's Charries Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:00 am

Name: Ava Leon

Species: Shape Shifter/Succubus (she can shape shift into anything)

Past: Ava was an army brat, always moving. But she never had issues with making new friends or having guys drool all over her. Her mother was a her father was a shape shifter, and her mother was a succubus (pretty impossible, but it happened.) Her mother gave her away right after she was born, and a nice young couple came and adopted her. She never new what she was until she wished she could be a lion, it happened. WHen she found out she was a succubus, it was a little different. She was having a very intimate time with her first boyfriend, her true love. Things began to get... hot. Her teeth grew to fangs and her eyes turned cat-like and silver, and she ate him. That was the night she ran away never to be found by her family or friends ever again.

7Alice's Charries Empty Re: Alice's Charries Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:59 pm

kit-kat

kit-kat

Hey look, a character with a past that isnt connected with suicide! I'm proud of you XD

8Alice's Charries Empty Re: Alice's Charries Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:35 am

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luqj6xSQiO1qha2pqo1_400.jpg

Name: Jaelene

Species: Im a fucking werewolf (theres a scottish legend that when a certain dog fairie barks three times, the person dies with in three days. But with me, I can transform back and forth between WOLF not dog, anytime i want. But when i bark three times, the person dies Immediatly. And i eat the remains.)

Past: I will tell you when i trust you. If you get that far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum