Dunraven Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dunraven Castle

A supernatural roleplay guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Charries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Charries Empty New Charries Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 am

Shadow

Shadow

Names: Canterra & Lonua Harra

Age: They are both Eighteen, but Canterra is Five minutes older than Lonua.

Species: Canterra is a Shape-Shifter and Lonua is a Vampire.

Powers: Canterra has the power to control the emotions of people and Lonua has the ability to control light.

Apperances: Canterra has semi-long blonde hair and dark green eyes. He is 5'8" Tall and Weighs 148 Pounds. He has three scars on his leg and a tatoo on his back.

Lonua has long black hair and grey eyes. He is 5'11" Tall and Weighs 153 Pounds. He has a scar on the bottom of his foot and he has another scar located under his right eye.

Personalities: Canterra is more outgoing and personable than Lonua is, and he is more popular, too. But at the same time, Canterra has more Relationship Problems because of his popularity. HE quickly looses his temper, and he gets in fights with people all the time. He doesn't like to be sperated from Lonua, or anyone else for that matter.

Lonua is shy, and not personable. He gets irritated when he is around large crowds, and he hates to be commited to one person. He cant hold a relationship, and he hates fighting. Lonua hates to be seperated from Canterra, but he could care less if he was seperated from anyone else.

History: Canterra and Lonua are born tiwns to Ashton and Annitha Harra on December 18th, 1992. Canterra is five minutes older than Lonua, but they dont like to talk about their ages. When they were Five their parents went on a vacation and never came back. Canterra and Lonua were put into an Adoption Agency and were threatened to be seperated. Luckily, they got adopted by the same family. They have grown their life as independent Teenagers, living their life normally. But one thing they never forgot was that they were the only people important to them anymore.

2New Charries Empty Re: New Charries Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:49 am

Shadow

Shadow

3New Charries Empty Re: New Charries Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:26 am

Shadow

Shadow

Name: My name is Katrina Rollee, my name comes from my Grandmother and my Mom. My middle name is Catherine, named after my older sister. Everyone in my family usually gets their middle name from a family member.

Age: I am a good 20 years old. People say I could pass for Eighteen, but I know they just want me to feel young again.

Species: I am a very happy Wizard. I love my Wizard Powers, but I don't use them around people that I don't know. My powers do get a little out of hand at times, but they usually don't go willy-nilly on me.

Power: It may sound crazy, but I don't only have my Wizard Powers. I can also control the Thoughts of people. I don't use this Power unless someone is thinking of killing themselves or someone else. I also use it when they just want to bitch someone out.

Apperance: I have long red hair, and bright blue eyes. I am 5 feet 3 inches tall and I weigh 120 Pounds. I don't have any piercings, but I have a tattoo of a Devil Heart on my Back. I have a good tan, but I'm not Mexican. I wear my make-up very heavy around my eyes, and my eye color is hardly noticable from afar.

Personality: I can't define my Personality in a couple of words, actually. I am way different around my friends than when I'm with a new person or my family. I am very flirty. I love hitting on guys, and girls all the same. I hate fighting. I think it's the dumbest thing in the world. I am very Care-Free. I don't care about School, but I do care about my job. I let loose all the time, and I always have a ball with people. I am outgoing as well. I will try my hardest to make friends and try not to freak them out. I am also very defensive of my friends. Nobody gets by with insulting my friends without me getting involved. I also hate people who dis me or my family. They can die and rot in hell.

Race: I am a Proud Canadian. I was raised in the more deserted part of Canada, but I still got out often.

History: I was born In Canada, and raised there as well. When I was Five, I was in a Car Accident. It wasn't that major; we left without any broken bones or deep gashes. But I did suffer a little bit of Memory Loss. I can't remember the little things that happened in my life, only the major things like Parties and Family Reuinons. I have not met all my family, but I have intended to for years. When I turned Eight, I finally got to meet my Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather. I was very happy after that. When I was Ten, I got my first Horse. It's name was Cherry Rose. I was young and didn't know any good names. But I loved that horse with my heart. When I was Thirteen, that's when my Wizard Powers kicked in. I realized it one day when I got mad at this girl. I yelled out that I wished she hadn't been born, and next thing I know she is gone! I went home and told my parents. They looked at me and they gave me a long speech. They have been worried for me with my Powers since then. They said that I was gifted with the Dark Magic, as well as the Light Magic. When I was Fifteen, I started to recieve lessons on how to Properly Control my Powers and what Spells I could use. Since I was gifted with the Dark Magic as well, i learned a larger Variety of Spells. When I finally turned Eighteen I got the full power of Magic. I was so glad to get them. I graduated High School that year, too. My parents only allowed me in High School because my Powers were way to out of hand as a kid. They had to keep me in a place where it wouldn't be a problem. So, when I turned Fifteen, they allowed me to go to High School. I didn't have many great mishpas with my powers, but I did have a few. I have grown accustom to using them in Moderation adn how to use them on different things. Now, as a Twenty year Old adult, I am still practicing in Private. Magic, still not exposed yet, has to be kept a Secret. I don't plan on letting the word out, and I don't want the Government to find out, either.

Picture of Katrina: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HUY29Xwfz-Q/Sqh_VaZbjhI/AAAAAAAAACA/KJn8W4k9b10/s320/red-wavy-hair-gtl0606-240x312.jpg

4New Charries Empty Re: New Charries Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:47 am

Shadow

Shadow

Name: My name is Brittney Mriann Davison. My middle name is hard to pronounce, but I manage to live with it. I was named after my Great Grandmother, Brittney Jessibelle Davison.

Species: I am a Proud SHape-Shifter! I usually shift into a Panther or a Crow, but I have shifted into other things before. I usually shift into Killing Creatures, but I sometimes shift into Innocent creatures, too.

Power: I am a Rain and Water Controller. I always use my Abilities when I am in the Forest. I love it when people get confused on why the weather changed so fast.

Apperance: My apperance has changed over the past couple years. I went from having long blonde hair to long red hair, and now long Black hair. No piercings or Tattoos touch my body, but I do have a small scar on my cheek. It is in the shape of the moon. I got it when I cut my cheek with a knife. Not so bright...

Personality: Well, were to start? I am very Friendly, but at the same time Fierce. I really try to make new friends, and I am hardly ever mean. I will only be mean when I have to. When I say Fierce, I mean that I attack anyone who hurts someone close to me. I am also a little on the Flirty side. I don't flirt with anyone I don't know, but I do flirt with guys that are attractive. I am Very Care-Free. I don't care much about school, and I don't work. I am always letting loose and going to Parties, The Mall, and all the good stuff. I am also shy around new people. But I eventually loosen up when I get to know them better.

History: I have a very short history, actually. I was born in Paris, France, and moved to the USA ewhen I was only ten. I lived most of my life there. I made friends, enemies, boyfriends, the usual. My most best friends are Illinois and Braxton. They will always be my friends. I have been fighting with Illinois for the past couple months now, but we are starting to get back to the way we were. I hate what my family is. When I moved back to Paris I found out the truth. My family, but me, are Witches. They love it, but I hate it. I don't like spending time with them like this. I moved back to Maerica again, and I lived with my dad, who was terrible at this. He wasn't terrible at performing Spells and stuff, just how often he did. He can't go Ten Minutes without doing something with his Powers. I lived without it forever and I never want them to set in. A few months ago I moved back to paris after fights with my friends. I started over, fresh, and made new ones. I still have my old ones, but I don't talk to them much anymore.

Picture of Brittney: http://www.myemohairstyles.com/gallery/files/1/scene-hair-1.jpg

5New Charries Empty Re: New Charries Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 am

Shadow

Shadow

Name: Yakoi

Preference: Yakoi prefers Guys to Girls, but still takes a little Interest in Girls.

Relationship Status: Yakoi is single, but looknig to change that. He hopes that it's a guy, but he truely doesn't judge.

Species: Yakoi is a Werewolf. Not the ones from Twilight, no. A true pure Werewolf. He only changes during a Full Moon, as all Werewolves do.

Power: Yakoi has the gift of Fire. The Ability to Freely Control Fire is a good way to let out his anger, instead of Physical Attacks and hurting people.

Apperance: He has long black hair, Piercings, and a small tan. He is 5'10" Tall and Weighs 148 Pounds. He has a birth mark on his back in the shape of a moon, and another on his leg in the shape of a sun.

Personality: He is shy, quiet, and he doesn't like to hang out with people to much. He does things at my own pace, not at the pace that others make for him. His temper is very controlled. He doesn't get mad as fast as others, but when he does, it's trouble for the other person.

History: He was born November 21st, 1993. He lived in New York for most of his life before moving to London. He was beaten and abused when he was younger, but suffered no major damages. He has some small scars on his body where he was hit, but they are barely visible to people. His Parents were arrested when he was Thirteen, which is why he moved away to London. He is very quiet and shy. He doesn't like to talk to people. When he was Fifteen, he ran away from home and let a Suicide Note behind. He was eventually found, but in a bad condition. He spent a year in the ER, trying to recover from all the damage he had done to himself. He was let out just a few months ago. He doesn't attend school, but he does do online schooling.

Picture of Yakoi: http://emoboy.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/black-emo-hair-boys-330x439.jpg

6New Charries Empty Re: New Charries Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:15 am

Shadow

Shadow

Name: Shadow Bulenger

Age: Shadow looks like he's Eighteen years of age, but he is really Two thousand years old.

Species: Shadow is a proud living Vampire.

Power: Shadows power is one very unusal Power....He has the Ability to live through the Forms of Shadows he makes, he can make the Shadows disappear inside people, and he makes them the form of the Persons worst Nightmare.

Preference: Prefers Girls Only. Doesn't like the whole guy on guy scene.

Apperance: Shadow has long black hair and a piercing here and there. He sometimes wears dark make-up, and Emo looking clothes. He is always wearing a Black and Dark Blue hoodie with a giant white skull on the front of it. He has many scars located all over his body.

Personality: Shadow is a some-what happy/sad person. Some say he's Bi-Polar, but he isn't. He just hsa those days. He is not a Show Off, or anything. Evil, yes. He is very Evil. Ask Holly about that. ^.^

History: Shadow has a long History, but I will Cover the Important Parts. When he turned Eighteen, he was bitten by a Vampire. Yes. He hid from his family and the rest of the world for months before finally going out into Public again. Well, months after the Accident, he was Blood Thristy in his house. No source of Blood, other than his Parents. So, instinct took over. He drank the blood from his Parents, killing them after. He didn't realize it until hours after. He left Italy and fled to the United States, changing his name from Tyson to Shadow and living a lie for many years. he still is, and he only wishes to go back and fix what he has done.

Picture of Shadow: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6900000/-Emo-Boy-emo-boys-6911502-320-240.jpg

7New Charries Empty Re: New Charries Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:21 am

Shadow

Shadow

Name: Stefanie Lynn Baxter

Species: Stefanie is a long living Vampire.

Power: Stefanie has the Ability to Controls the thoughts of others. She often uses this when she wants a guy or someone is planning to kick someones ass.

Preference: Stefanie is only into Guys. Girls don't appeal to her.

Appearance: Stefanie has long black hair, a couple Piercings, and one tattoo of Angel Wings on her back. She is into all kinds of Clothes, and often wears Slutty Outfits.

Personality: Stefanie is a huge flirt. When she finds someone she likes she will try her hardest to get them. If they treat her right, she stays around. She is Care Free and a little Crazy.

History: Stefanie was Born in Sydney, Australia long before Dates were made. She lived there most of her life, until the age of Fifteen. When she was Fifteen, her and her Family moved to Iceland. She was walking the streets a couple months after they moved there when she was drug into an Alley, Raped, and Stabbed nearly to death. Her life was saved by a Thirsty Vampire. She played it on like she wasn't one for many years, and it worked. Only once did she get caught. Her reaction was to kill the person who saw, so she did. When she just turned Seventeen, her Parents moved again, this time going all the way to Italy. She has lived the rest of her life here.

Picture Of Stefanie: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WmfnL79SyIE/S1vvBN31KHI/AAAAAAAABb8/9USBAluuywM/s400/emo_girls_14(5).jpg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum